Pit Bull VS. Wolf (not my idea)

• pit bull

Votes: 92 46.0%
  • wild wolf

Votes: 108 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha...my border collie kicked the shit out of a 80 lb pit. No contest.

And I know a wolf would fuck my dog up. Ive seen what they do to family pets in interior alaska.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
DrBudGreengenes said:
Doooood 5 minutes will NOT make or Break a dog it takes MUCH longer to KILL a dog...your a Noob owner and it shows
You were OUTSIDE with a PIT.....yes you should have had a Break-stix with you if you are a RESPONSIBLE PIT DOG owner
dayum drbud. we too much a like. the only other thing iv seen work besides a break stick is a water hose. We raised white english mastiffs. not much could touch those dogs. espcially the ones breed and taught to toss bulls or full grow sows w/pigglets=mean/deadly

hey old man time, they pass that new dangerous animal law up ther about the bears? i know they had a bounty on wolves while i was there. i was just wondering if they had totally fucked the grizzs too? just wondering

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
get a couple of mastiffs that have been raised as sheep herders and they will fuck a wolf up. a Tibetan has been known to scare large cats away such as leopards and even wolves. those dogs only remain in Tibet now though. Tibetan mastiffs in the United States have largely been domesticated. they are still huge dogs though and they can get well over 200 pounds.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wolves dont always run in packs. its a smart move for survival, but you see em on thier own. sometimes they are too anti social to keep to the pack, think about that. lol.
also, all these terms-"gaming" "scratch" "matched"-arent these just other words for fights? lets call it like it is.lol.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
piggybacking off of subrob here.. and just on a few of the other comments... why is it that everyone is drawing a distinction between one being a pack animal and one being solitary? they're both descendant from the EXACT SAME creature... and as such have similar styles of 'wild or natural' living. Unquestionably the direct selection and involvement of humans with domestic dogs has shaped the modern dog more so than the wolf, but still they are the same blood.

since we are mentioning different animals for contest, i think the wolf/dog hybrid should be at least mentioned.. and of course, the Liger.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
DrBudGreengenes said:
Through out the years Game Bred Pitts have been Matched against EVERYTHING w/feet (By assholes)...and Have won

My Pits did not hesitate to hit a Full grown Black Bear when it came after me
Wolves RUN from a Bear.... :nono:
Anyone who knows Pits Knows this and it just not talked about.
A Wolf or any other Canine relies on threat Display and ONLY will make Contact as a last resort

A Bulldogge is a whole different story....they give little or NO threat display

Most Canines has a fuel reserve of about 5-10 minutes in a scrap

Game Bred Pits often go for HOURS during a Game Test.

A Famous "Grand Champion" "Jocko" 29lb Dog ...

Wore out 5 other Dogs (from 49 -70 Lbs) ...over A period of 5 hours
If you have not grown up around the Super Dogs you will NEVER Understand

Wolves will not touch a Full Grown Wild Boar......any Pit can be taught to bring one down alone and quickly
Fought everything with feet and won -every- single time huh? lol were these other animals tied to a stake like the bulls and bears used ta be? and how do you know they won -every- time? you weren't there!..... Wolfs run from bears? how do you know they do? I bet if that wolf had pups she would fight a bear to the death, jus like yer dogs would do to protect you. I've got three Jack Russels that I know would. They've have attacked my gang banging neighbors pits many times. No fear when it comes to saving dad! lol..... Do you really think a wolf would just stand there and posture up if another dog attacked it. That's kinda silly..... I think yer under estimating the endurance of an animal that runs deer down to eat for a living. It takes hours ta do this sometimes. Then they still have to kill it when they do catch it..... Again how do you know wolfs won't take down a full grown boar? yer not there to see it. And how is you can train any pit ta take one down? Some of yall in this thread act like you can train these dogs like you would an MMA fighter or somethin, like you can teach it some move to instantly kill.lol Either a dog can fight or it can't, experience can help, but you can't "teach" it to fight better. That's born in them.... Also, one dog is not gonna bring a full grown boar down and kill it. That's jus bullshit. It would take a pack and it sure wouldn't be "quick and easy". I know how tuff hogs can be, I used ta kill em for a living, over 3000 a day..... After reading this post with all the "gaming" so-called facts, I get the impression yer one of people that has these dogs because it impresses other people. Seems rather imature ta me. To each their own I reckon. Take care.. BC

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 minutes ?

5 minutes ?

DrBudGreengenes said:
Doooood 5 minutes will NOT make or Break a dog it takes MUCH longer to KILL a dog...your a Noob owner and it shows
You were OUTSIDE with a PIT.....yes you should have had a Break-stix with you if you are a RESPONSIBLE PIT DOG owner

Well my personal experience tells me that it takes a whole lot less then 5 minutes to kill a dog. I saw my buddies dog , about a 150 pound wolf cross, standing in the street when a pickup that always passed by ...went by again like normal. There was always 4 dogs in the back of the pickup barking like crazy whenever my buddys dog was out front. Buddys dog never seemed to care. Then one day they came by just like normal ... my buddys dog jumped up and grabbed this dog that weighed about 60 pounds right out of the truck. Sorry to say the poor dog was dead by the time it hit the street. My buddys dog was as gentle as could be. Only time he ever did anything like that. Just never no whats going to happen. But it sure showed me how fast an animal can kill another.

P. S. Yes if your a pit owner and have your dog out of your yard a break stick should be standard equipment.

Last edited:
A

Afghanicus

I'd say wild wolf for sure. I don't think the fighing instinct and jaw strength of a pitty would stand up to the sheer ferocity and power of a large wild wolf. Even if it did happen to win it would be so messed up in the end i would be stupid. Dog fighting is totally stupid. Dogs were bred to hunt not fight each other. Any person who respects their dog wouldn't want it getting into fights. By all means use your dog for hunting wild boars or something but not fighting other dogs and wolves. Crazy.

W

Whatever

That Wolverine vs Wolf vid was interesting...that big bad wolf with all them piercing teeth, biting pressure and overall size just gave up on the fight.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
hehehe

hehehe

Whatever said:
That Wolverine vs Wolf vid was interesting...that big bad wolf with all them piercing teeth, biting pressure and overall size just gave up on the fight.
Yeah man, he's a pussy. He should have to prove him self every time he gets in a confrontation. Jus ( shrugs ) because?...he should! He'd never make in the hood with the other thug dogs yo. Whada pussy! LOL! J/K

"Through out the years Game Bred Pitts have been Matched against EVERYTHING w/feet (By assholes)...and Have won"

I find this hard to believe. I think a pitbull would get destroyed by the following animals... elephants, crocodiles, and gorillas could break their necks easily. Also a pitbull would probably get killed by a lion, tiger and definitely a liger. I don't think even the best fighting pitbull in the world is capable of killing any of these animals. (maybe weak or young ones) But I'd have to say a pitpull would probably kill a wolf.

Last edited:
W

Whatever

B.C. said:
Yeah man, he's a pussy. He should have to prove him self every time he gets in a confrontation. Jus ( shrugs ) because?...he should! He'd never make in the hood with the other thug dogs yo. Whada pussy! LOL! J/K
LOL...just noticing he backed off from that undersized but tenacious wolverine. What were they fighting for? Is a wolverine the pit bull of the woods? Seemed he/she was ready to tussle for whatever reason and the wolf was fighting for what? A chance encounter? Seems the wolf backed off to survive...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.