What's new

PistilPete's Tents

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
milo_xxx - Thanks dude!

vStagger Leev - Thanks! It is very tasty in the vape.

hydro101 - Thanks! I'll have more pics up soon

chuckyoufarley - Glad you liked it. I'll be making more on thursday. Stop by and sample a shitload with me.

Alright, i swear i'll get some pics up this week or next. Just flipped the tent to 12/12 a couple of weeks ago.

Line up for this round is:
3x Killer Queen
3x White Jones #3
1x White Jones #4

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
WHere's them White Jones photos!! My pheno is smelling like a mentholy medicine jar... Kind of like Afgooey actually. SL

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vStagger Leev - Nice! I kept 2 phenos. #3 (CJ dom) and #4 (white dom). I'll get some pics up when there is something nice to see. They've been turning very dark purple late in flower over this winter.

Here's a bowl pack of WJ#3 and some extracts... BHO, dry sift, pressed hash from mixed strains

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The_Protege - Thanks man! I do use drainage holes. There are dozens of them in the bottoms of each bucket, they're just not visible in the pics.

Here's a shot of dried flowers from the other White Jones pheno i kept ... this is White Jones #4, the hashy, stinky, white dom pheno.

M

mugenbao

Maybe you already mentioned this and I forgot... Why did you choose those specific phenos as keepers? Look tasty, bet it's great smoke. That last one looks significantly different any of the plants I got, but I really liked the three phenos I ended up with. Good stuff for sure :D

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mugenbao - The stink and flavor of #4 are outrageous. Heavy dense nugs. Knockout high. My favorite strain to vape at the moment. Vape hits taste like eating a spoonful of dry sift. I get lots of dry sift and oil from her lowers.
#3 is just an all around nice plant. Huge yields, great flavor. Nice day smoke. My friends that aren't heavy tokers like her a lot too. More of a floral flavor.

I almost forgot about these gems... .... Alien OG x SD IBL made by DJxxPlatinum Just dropped 10 in the water.
I'll keep these updated.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for passing them along to me chuck! i'll get them nice and bushy for you to come get plenty of cuts. I have a good feeling about these beans!

B

bench warmer

Right on! Love this thread Pete. Looking forward to seeing those Alien SD's developing. :yes:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I miss Dj. I will be def watching thes alien diesel beans. Excited!!!!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AugustWest - August! Long time no "see" brotha! How's it going? Hitting any shows this summer? Thanks for the compliments!

bench warmer - Thanks man! Appreciate the love!

budman678 - Thanks man! Where the hell is DJ? These beans are gonna rock.

Uploading some pics of KQ WJ#3 and BKxBB now.