White Jones #3

White Jones #4

Bubba Kush BX1 x Blueberry

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LubdaNugs - Thanks! The pheno in the pictures above (BKxBB#1) has a earthy, bubba smell. Pretty much dead on to the mom. Getting a bit more floral as it gets closer to the end.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey pete! ill break down the next pop when i crack them so i dont put myself too far out there. your going to make an appearance though, believe that.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

great work brotha....cant wait to see what phenos you get....the og alien daddy is tahoe alien x alien kush and hit a sd ibl clone...the og alien had lemon fuelish candy...jus delish...could be saweet...as chucky says "looks green and girlie",,,dj

LubdaNugs

Veteran
LubdaNugs - Thanks! The pheno in the pictures above (BKxBB#1) has a earthy, bubba smell. Pretty much dead on to the mom. Getting a bit more floral as it gets closer to the end.

Sounds tasty, I'm just getting into some Bubba S1 that has a bit of a cure. All I can say is " where have you been all my life bubba?":biggrin:

sirstonealot

Hi PP

Just got around to reading this thread...And I gotta say it's making my mouth water :p

Any more info on the MOB, I'm liking the look of her!

Your lucky to be running the sweetooth#3, I thought they had stopped making those way back?

On the viking I found this on another forum

I've spoken to Wernard many times about the background of the Viking genes (a2 x a10) and he was sure that the a10 was an Afghan strain, but didn't know anymore what the a2 was.He had it written down on a paper, but couldn't find it anymore.This strain is great for breeding practices.

Are you PistolPete on another (Ahem..Far more liberal) Forum?

Peace

S.S

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nameless - sweet. whenever you get around to them is cool.

DJXXPLATINUM - Thanks bro! The first 3 to show were male, so i tossed 2 of them into flower for pollen collection. Just put the others into 5 gals for a few then i'll flip them and dust them. Looking forward to flowering these.

LubdaNugs - I love the Bubba too. She's my go to plant.

sirstonealot - Thanks! MOB is a clone only out of the east coast. Lost her unfortunately. Still have some hybrids, but not the original clone.

Here's a couple threads about her:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=188327

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=243437

https://www.icmag.com/modules/Find_Threads/index.php?stext=m.o.b

That swt#3 was from old stock. 1/5 sprouted and she was very bland and not very potent. Was hoping to find a good mom to F2. That viking is gone too. It had been a long time since i had grown her, wasn't that impressed anymore. She went out the door.

Just PistilPete here. I don't visit any other growing sites.

moodster - Thanks man!

I'll get some pics up later today or tomorrow.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IN THE FLOWER TENT

Alien OG x SD IBL #1 #2 #3 (L to R)
@ about 1 week flower

picture.php

Alien OG x SD IBL #4
@ about 3 weeks flower... pollinated by 2 different Alien OG x SD IBL males

picture.php

White Jones #4
@ about 2 weeks flower

picture.php

Bubba Kush BX1
@ about 4 weeks flower

picture.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Then i have (6) ECSD x SSSDH S1s by CSG jumping off in the veg tent.

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe everyone!

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
your grows are always awesome.. :respect:

and 10 for 10 on the bubba/blue.... :D bout to start some MOB crosses as well. thanks again:tiphat:

:party:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killerweed31 - Thanks a lot homie! i appreciate the compliments!

Here's some better shots of those WJ#4s:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: