What's new

PistilPete's Tents

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
cb = carolina blue? kksc x carolina blue? droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. get any new pins lately>

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
pete! Do you have a new thread or what?
stagger i dunno if i replied in a rep or not, but if your referring to my post its (laughing buddha x super skunk) x blueberry = happy ending. they grew themselves and were real lemony.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up guys? Nah, no new thread yet, nothing exciting going on right now. I'll throw some pics up in a couple weeks. Just flipped some Bubba x BB, SD x SDibl, KKSC x CB, and White Jones x Abusive Kushaze.... got some Killer Queens, Shayzee x BB, and MOB x BB in the seedling tent...
Way hotter than normal summer, thrips, mites, a fucking squirrel infestation, family stuff, etc wiped me out this summer. Getting back on track now.
Thanks for stopping by.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
wow what a shit storm!

you gotta get some kitties to keep those dope- eatin squirrels away man.

picture.php

whos killer queen? ive been eyein moscas. think im goin with firefly though. well see.
also, whats the story on the sourd x sourdIBL? i just found out i can get "the" sourd and was thinking about hitting it with a male from a pack of rez sourdIBL thats layin around. lmk!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
how many of those 5 gallon buckets do u fit in that 4x4 tent ?

I have done 9 in 3 gallon buckets in a 4x4 tent. You can probably get 5-6(strain size dependent)in 5 gallon buckets. If you have strains that stay small then who knows how many you can get in there.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use 5 gallon buckets. 3 rows of 3 fits great with room around each bucket. I can fit 3 more in, for a total of 12, but it gets too crowded. I've recently started replacing the center plant with a small fan blowing up towards the ceiling, so I only have 8 buckets in there at a time.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Hey phish homie. Id love to see pics of djxxx sdxdeez. You have any?

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's it right there... same mom as the one i had. Smoking some of it right now. For sure some of the best tasting herb ive had in a while. Stanky as hell too.
Ill get some pics up again soon.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nameless - what's up homie? thx for stopping by

H&L - thanks man. I always enjoy your pics and posts as well.

Well, i have basically zero free time lately. Really don't get much of a chance to take and upload pics. I'll have more time soon to get back into regular updates.

Here's a couple shitty pics with the hps on of a Killer Queen at about 9 weeks and some blurry pics of BHO made from White Jones trim. First time i've made any BHO in 10+ years. Came out alright. 3.2g from 42g of WJ. Smokes nice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
fellas that BHO was tasty and strong im burning the last of what pete gave me.i actually forgot it was in my frezzer til i just took dinner out to thaw