What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PistilPete's Tents

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mitch_connor - Thanks alot bro

nameless - Thanks bro

Leeroy&Co: - Thanks bro. Awesome! I'm glad to hear you enjoy the beans. Coffee, earthy, hashy is my favorite. Keep rockin them.

killerweed31 - Thanks bro!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer Queen (Lonestar cut) @ about 7 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo pp what a crazy view ..all shot look insane, thanks for share!!!
hey viking look so good bro, some about genetic ??

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dank.frank - Thanks bro. Its been chilly here at night.

cody2white - Thanks bro. They're all coming down soon. I don't post pics right after i take them, so the NE Blue HPs are already down. One is hanging, one is in jars. The SWT hybrid will come down around 9 weeks. The Viking will come down around 9 weeks. The KQ looks like she's gonna be going to 10 weeks. And i always take my Bubbas between 10-11 weeks.
I have plenty of smoke and not much that's ready to flip, so i might give them all an extra week.
**EDIT** SWT hybrid came down today @ 9 weeks. I'm gonna give the Viking a few more days. I just don't feel like trimming anymore tonight.

brotherindica - Thanks brother i.

NFD - Thanks alot.

Phillthy - Thanks brotha! I can't wait to get a good run of the KKSCxSWT#4 in

chuckyoufarley - Thanks bro

Leeroy&Co: - Thanks brother!

killerweed31 - Thanks bro. This Viking cut has been around my area for years. I just acquired her again. She's allegedly from the original Positronics Viking line. I have no idea what the genetics are. Great outdoor plant. I've run her outside many times. This is only the 2nd plant of her i've run indoor. Getting the feel for her. She might stick around for a while depending on how she turns out this time.

Latest posts

Latest posts