What's new

At a glance, could anyone tell me what’s goin on here?

SofaKingStupid

It seems I don’t know what’s goin on here. These are at aggressive strength ff 326. Just at a glance could anyone tell me if I have a deficiency, toxicity, light efficiency issue, or anything else that might come to mind?

SofaKingStupid

Here picture

Attachments

• IMG_7515.jpeg
    IMG_7515.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 86

SofaKingStupid

Hi Creeperpark! I’m at around 6.15 ph and 1300 ppm.

I grew from 2000 to 2015 without a problem. I’m doing everything the same. And I just can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. I’m using nothing but ff 326 for veg and I usually keep my ph at 6.4. I usta grow DJ Shorts Blue Dream just like this without a problem(5 yrs) and Sugar Shack same way too. Never a problem. And now I can’t seem to get it right. Thanks for the help Breth.

Dime

1300 is pretty aggressive for veg depending on your other variables,sometimes less is better depending on the plant imo.What is your temperature? 22-25 C is the root target,it also affects your ppm value and ph stability,try insulating your pails and reservoir and keeping them off the ground or use an aquarium heater if the temp runs below and don't let it fall below 18C ,ice cubes or chiller in the solution if it gets high ex:28C. If the water and air feel cold or hot to you it is for them too. Good luck

SofaKingStupid

Sorry. 1100 ppm’s. I didn’t deduct the 212 the tap spits out. Thanks for the good answers. I took it down to 900 ppm’s now.

SofaKingStupid

So the ph hit 7 and I dropped it to 6.4. And the ppm’s went up to 1088. And I had to tie a couple to the ceiling due to them wanting to lay down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 30

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Creeperpark! I’m at around 6.15 ph and 1300 ppm.

I grew from 2000 to 2015 without a problem. I’m doing everything the same. And I just can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. I’m using nothing but ff 326 for veg and I usually keep my ph at 6.4. I usta grow DJ Shorts Blue Dream just like this without a problem(5 yrs) and Sugar Shack same way too. Never a problem. And now I can’t seem to get it right. Thanks for the help Breth.
Soils/nutrients have got much less food in them than they used to 20 years ago with Canna products , maybe up feed a little and see if they react better , they don't seem rich Green and not showing major overfeeding signs .

SofaKingStupid

So
Soils/nutrients have got much less food in them than they used to 20 years ago with Canna products , maybe up feed a little and see if they react better , they don't seem rich Green and not showing major overfeeding signs .
Sothey mighta changed up my ff 326? It really does feel like something’s off. I also use Maxi Bloom in flower. Hope they didn’t Fukk with that too. I mean if that’s what’s goin on here. I’m even running the same products that I use to.

Latest posts

Latest posts