What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PistilPete's Tents

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
1 female confirmed of your gear. the first out of 20 other plants and two other strains to show! shes got a purple stalk like your bb at 4 nodes or so

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Loving the Organic Gnar Gnar's you got RUnning.... I'm stoked to see your Nuggage as I too am rocking a similar organic setup with some similar gear 4x4 tent and all...

I'm on board and can't wait to see some more, and what a great selection, I'm excited!

Peace

G

guest121295

Always nice to see what the nieghbors are up to!! Still holding that blue hashplant??:)

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Desert Dan - Thanks man. MOB/NE Blue Hashplant is a clone i run out of New England. She goes by a few names. Nice fruity dense plant.
Here's a thread about her: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=188327

cody2white - Thanks man.

trichosaurus - Thanks.

Superstone - Thanks

nameless - Excellent. I hope they do well for ya. I'm sure you'll rock em.

milo_xxx - Thanks bro.

Leeroy&Co: - Thanks bro.

MileHighGuy - Thanks bro. Organic is the way to go. I'll be over to check your thread shortly.

CHACO - Thanks bro! Yeah, she's gonna stick around for a bit. She's not neville's, but she's no slouch either.

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I'll get some new pics this weekend.

Leeroy&Co:

Lovely line up Pete looking forward to watching everything flower out.

Hope ya dn't mind a pic of your offspring? :tiphat:

Random bud shot of your bubba kush bx1 x blueberry 4 weeks in.
picture.php

O

OneTokeOver

Nice! I just got these as freebies, I'm looking forward to following along.

Thanks Pete!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn bro i dint know you had this thread going but its tagged now .hey peoples these are all killer genetics petes got growing ive smoke all of them except the swt x kksc

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MeltingPOT - Thanks man! Yep, she gets all kinds of colorful in the cold.

Leeroy&Co: - Thanks bro! She's looking really nice. Yours are the only i've seen in flower so far.

OneTokeOver - No problem. Enjoy the seeds. I'll be making more soon.

chuckyoufarley - Thanks brother. KKSC x SWT will go into flower next, so you'll be smoking some soon.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MeltingPOT - Thanks man! Yep, she gets all kinds of colorful in the cold.

Leeroy&Co: - Thanks bro! She's looking really nice. Yours are the only i've seen in flower so far.

OneTokeOver - No problem. Enjoy the seeds. I'll be making more soon.

chuckyoufarley - Thanks brother. KKSC x SWT will go into flower next, so you'll be smoking some soon.

Killer Queen (Lonestar cut) @ ~ 6 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

Leeroy&Co:

The germ rate was spot on Pete, the female rate was spot on too, and growing them is a pleasure ,they are very hardy strong ladies. The smell so far is slight coffee/earthy/kushy ness with alittle hint of fruityness after you finish breathing them in for a few minutes like i do :) When i stick my nose in I find it hard to take it out.. :) Out of the 3 girls, i have been gifted with 3 different pheno's. All similar in growing structure bar one who is just a power house. I can not wait to give these babies a nice cure.....patience is almost killing me man.

Latest posts

Latest posts