What's new

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2022:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great, I have heard gypsom works for all clay before. There is the academic world, and then the real world. :smoke:

Got a few more views to share. I took way too many pics, so I am leaving a few out, but I think you get the picture! I was having fun hanging at the garden. What do you think? :smoke:

Pistils are packing
full

full

full

full

full

xet

Thats great, I have heard gypsom works for all clay before. There is the academic world, and then the real world. :smoke:

Got a few more views to share. I took way too many pics, so I am leaving a few out, but I think you get the picture! I was having fun hanging at the garden. What do you think? :smoke:

Pistils are packing
full

full

full

full

full
To each their own I have used it to success on dozens of different spots.

Everyone can enjoy their mold and bud rot and wonder why in their own real world :)

iTarzan

xet how do you apply/use gypsum?

I made a tea with gypsum and then watered it in yesterday. Should I do that once? once a week? every so often?

You just added it to your soil mix in the beginning, right?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for letting me know xet, experience is the best teacher, well Christ is the best teacher, but experience is one of the ways Christ works to teach us. :smoke:

Past couple seasons I have put too much dry composted chicken manure on, and burned the plants. Weak plants really mold bad, so thankfully, we are avoiding that this year!

Super blessed with a long light rain today about a quarter of an inch or so, but that keeps the ground moist. Haven't had the big rain yet, but there's enough moisture around for the plants. I can't drive back there now, so its hiking back and forth to the creek up and down a 40-50 ft hill with 6 gallons of water at a time. 12 trips for 72 gal. Thats exercise! My dogs love it, they lead the way for me. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The jars this year have been hit and miss. Some are more sativa/indica hybrid and some indica. Got halfway through the last jar which has sativa leaning resin profiles, and I switched it out for the new one and its a great bunch of indica flowers! Glad I still had indica left and found it before the end of the summer! Helps so much with fatigue, the sativa is strong, but doesn't have the effect of the indica.

Made the decision in 2017 to go with the Sativa Candy Spice phenotype, a high potency plant with indica and sativa characteristics. It tastes like candy and is so potent you only take a toke every few minutes. Sativa candy spice has resin qualities I like, and some plants with more sativa tendency have harsher qualities I don't like and keeps me from smoking enough to medicate. Its potent though. Starting to see the resin profile steer in the right direction now, seeing an improvement in the line. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a touch of sativa in there.... Some more than others. It needs a little to make a well rounded resin for medicating. :smoke:

Had some really hot weather yesterday, got up to 93. Rained this morning and early afternoon, and then the sun came out for a while this afternoon and evening! Should help move the stamen production along. Some of the plants are still in preflower and don't have much to pollinate, but its fine because that selects out those plants that take longer to initiate flower! Kind of a dual purpose garden, so were trying seed too late and have a heavily seeded crop. I will wait on the shorter indica male to flower though, I want plenty of pollen from that one. This is the time of year you have to be very diligent and visit the crop mid week to determine pollen production, shake and cut the males..... or else! Oh well a few extra seeds don't hurt, but it sure is nice to have some sensimillia medicine. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by! Good to see you! The line keeps getting better and better. I think its important to grow out as many individuals to sort though as you can. Lots of love, I make sure to visit every week to see what needs to be done and inspect. Busy with chores today, hoping to go this evening! Stay tuned for some new shots! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are stretching and packing on pistils now! Thankfully both males have been dropping pollen for a couple days so it was a good time to pull them. Shook them a couple times around the garden to make sure the pollen was spread around. I saw a seed developing in one of the calyxes and lots of red tipped pistils indicating pollinated flowers. Can't wait to see how they turn out next year! Getting closer to the goals of the line! :smoke:

Got a few pics to share! Stay tuned in..... :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
May be a half inch or so of rain rolling in this week and its going to cool off, so didn't have to water this weekend. Was able to focus on inspections and pruning out diseased leaves and weak lower growth. Got some great pics in the sun I'm sorting through right now. Not as many pics this time....

The tall plant is now hovering around 9 ft! Its in the center of the garden and is trying to take over, its got a nice little bush going on up there, nothing down beneath 4-5 ft! Another plant is still in preflower stage it appears, maybe very early flower. Its going to interesting how it goes. I may pull the plant, but its medicine so we'll see how it does. May still produce something so I am leaning toward leaving it.. Its just growing and growing. Other plants have finger tip sized flowers! :smoke:

Here's my favorite Deep Chunk dominant ideal indiaca male. Females are pushing growth fast so it was the last day the males should be there.
Worked out great this year! :smoke:

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got about an inch of rain and it was cloudy and cool for the rest of the day to soak in! We needed it. Should take care of the water pretty far into the fall with the site being partial shade! Some of the leaves were starting to yellow over the last couple days, but I bet this rain will take care of that. Nitrogen will now be available more available and the sun will help the plants grow and get the energy they need.

Pulled a 7.5 ft female plant out that was still in preflower stage! All the other plants are flowering and its Aug 9, so its got to go. Leaned a couple other plants into the gap and it worked out great. Its nice to clear some space for airflow. Part of the garden is very dense! Will get the pics sorted and loaded soon. Working through them. I guess I did take a lot of shots. You can't get them if you don't take them. :smoke:

Here's a pic of the top of the big volunteer plant that was topped. It isn't growing a single cola at the top of one main branch, its has branched off at the top! Doesn't appear to be topped by me or something else. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another thunderstorm or 2 rolled through today! Was going to check on them, but they have been alright in heavy storms recently and I don't think there was much wind gusts today. Should boost flowering pretty well! I thought about getting more guano fertilizer for them, there were a lot of yellow leaves over the 2 day period between visits. There was still a little visible on the surface, and the nutrients get worked into the soil where its held until root uptake occurs.

Working on the pics. Theres some legendary ones! Got a nice garden this year! Pack a pipe.... :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still doing fine, I've just been busy. Checked on them yesterday evening and the flowers are moving along stacking up pistils. There are a few yellowing leaves, but its within reason. Should get some rain this evening and that will help boost soil nitrogen to and slow down yellowing. Next year I think I will bring in some compost and do more top dressing. Thought about doing a layer of mulch to conserve moisture. Already getting some ideas together. Will try to get some updated pics for you guys this weekend. Canopy has closed in. Sea of green the easy way... :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eePlants are starting to go yellow from the bottom. I think they will be ok. Not sure exactly what it is, but I think the chicken manure may have salts in it. I will try again next year using something else. Plants also could use some mulch and more water. They are probably going hungry and looking for nitrogen. Will get some pics up soon. Gave them 6-7 gallons water. Just a light watering. Will try to get some more water on them this weekend. Is it too late to top dress feed?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watered with 50 to 60 gallons. Hope it helps. Will get some pics up soon. Yellowing is bad, but I think they are salvageable. :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts