What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2022:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Past couple years with a nitrogen burn crop and root issues, harvest had to be thrown away in the creek or yard. There was very little medicine. Last year crop was good, so looking forward to having effective medicine this year! One toke every 15 min. Docters orders.... I read that recommendation in a cannabis medicating guideline. :smoke:

full

full

full

Tall Champion Male
full

Tall Champion Male closeup
full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same plant, tall champion male.

full

Shorter more-ideal indica champion male
full

full

full

After the driving half inch rain. Just wanted to get a canopy shot of the more shady side. Its not that shady obviously, I moved the garden over just a couple feet this year, and it really helped center the garden in the light. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info. Thankfully there are some gaps in the canopy to allow a little airflow. Need to do what I can. Mold can be bad. Already getting some minor foliar disease going on in there. Thanks for stopping by, xet ! :smoke:

Reactions: xet

xet

Thanks for the info. Thankfully there are some gaps in the canopy to allow a little airflow. Need to do what I can. Mold can be bad. Already getting some minor foliar disease going on in there. Thanks for stopping by, xet ! :smoke:
The mold/bud rot issue is mostly a root issue which makes or breaks the whole plant as a system. Gypsum particles are 200x smaller than most other calcium sources (lime/dolomite etc). There is some really fascinating science behind it that is worth looking into. Gypsum contains no Calcium Carbonate and will not affect your pH. It is safe to feed 3kg per plant and the gypsum should surround the entire root structure including the bottom of the taproot which is really the ultimate goal with it's application and not difficult to achieve because it's small particle size allows it to travel to the bottom of the taproot and with it it brings oxygen and information to fight all mold and bud rot.

Happy growing, I seem to remember your garden from here or youtube in times past? At least not everyone runs a sweet chainlink in their plot hehehe. God bless

Cerathule

Beautiful! On a patch that size I would water in 40lb of Gypsum to keep the mold and bud rot away. There is some amazing scientific literature about why Gypsum prevents all mold and bud rot so it's not my bro science (y)

Gypsum contains no Calcium Carbonate and will not affect your pH. It is safe to feed 3kg per plant and the gypsum should surround the entire root structure including the bottom of the taproot which is really the ultimate goal with it's application and not difficult to achieve because it's small particle size allows it to travel to the bottom of the taproot and with it it brings oxygen and information to fight all mold and bud rot.
3kg of gypsum per plant!?! and it cannot become moldy anymore?!? because if the information of the calsulf?!?

lol I'd like to see your plants after you treated them like this...

PDF The Myth of Gypsum Magic

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the information, need to do a little research. There should be adequate calcium because the chicken manure co. mpost I used says good source of calcium, to build strong plants.

Got a little rain today, about a quarter inch I think. Should help the males push out pollen a little sooner hopefully! :smoke:

xet

There should be adequate calcium because the chicken manure co. mpost I used says good source of calcium, to build strong plants.

Got a little rain today, about a quarter inch I think. Should help the males push out pollen a little sooner hopefully! :smoke:
The specialty of the Gypsum is that it's Calcium particle size is 200x smaller than any other so Gypsum can go where no other Calcium has ever been before lol. It is also the combination of the Gyp being calcium/sulfur. Not only does Gyp stop bud rot and mold, Gyp also substantially increases terpenes.

Nice, rain always accelerates things, best of luck, garden is beautiful

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will have to try that out. Need all the help with mold I can get, growing indicas in the woods! More rain possible later this week! Had a pretty strong wind with the storm yesterday morning, but I think the plants made it through fine.

Got some great pictures to share, have just been busy. Pack the pipe again I guess. Will post them up soon! :smoke:

xet

Will have to try that out. Need all the help with mold I can get, growing indicas in the woods! More rain possible later this week! Had a pretty strong wind with the storm yesterday morning, but I think the plants made it through fine.

Got some great pictures to share, have just been busy. Pack the pipe again I guess. Will post them up soon! :smoke:
For me sharing information about Gypsum is nearly as fun as sharing the Gospel.:ROFLMAO:

In either case you are well on your way to a bountiful harvest.

A small primer to why Gypsum is so amazing and why it should be standard weaponry in every grower's toolkit. (Depending on where you live there may be natural deposits of Gypsum near you which you can endlessly access [as is the case for me])
Image-1-300x284.png

There is really deep scientific research behind Gypsum (kind of shy to admit how many hours I spent researching Gypsum and I have practiced with it and found the research to be 10000% true), I have contemplated releasing a small book on why Gypsum has such truth in growing.

Before big agriculture was taken over there were many scientific studies proving Gypsum eliminates mold and bud rot. Gypsum research really offers us an endless treasure trove of information.

Very simply put, soil flocculation is the process of man or nature eliminating soil dispersion (think of dispersion as a puddle of soppy clay water breeding mosquitoes or even a hardpan parking lot or maybe even a pocket of anaerobic soil surrounded by healthy soil, VS. think of flocculation as that beautiful bag of garden soil), and Gypsum exceeds at flocculating soil faster and deeper than all substances known to man.

God put Gypsum here so we could demonstrate mastery over growing his herbs.

"As above so below."

So many gardeners are great at creating a healthy upper layer of soil but how do we go about targeting the deep soil which threaten our harvests during flowering?

When all of the roots, even the deepest roots, have access to the water and oxygen made available to them by the process of Flocculation of soil particles then the mold and bud rot potential is eliminated by up to 100% success and one can easily extrapolate on what this means as far as mycology and microbiology et al--there is a huge net gain to simply adding this most synergistic and powerful yet meek and natural addition.

Figure-4.3.-Structure-and-aggregate-formation-2-1024x375.png

slide_11-3247635830.jpeg

slide4-l.jpg

This lesson can go on and on and on, I have not even touched on the terpene research and many of the physics researchers papers about how this is a matter of soil chemistry meeting with soil physics, Gypsum is such a Godly compound.

And like the Gospel, Gypsum will deliver so much foundational confidence. That said, we know many of these improvements are long-term additions which require dedication and discipline to seeing their compounding benefits year after year but I can guarantee Gypsum is the correct path to massive harvests and a bud rot free herb. God bless

Luke 8:11​

The parable is this, The seed is the word of God​

H5631-L180671925.jpg

iTarzan

Cerethule the article you posted is an argument against the need of gypsum in an urban landscape situation. The author states that agricultural uses of gypsum are incorrectly being applied to urban landscape (backyards basically). Cannabis growers are farmers, agriculture applies to marijuana growing. Growing pot plants is agriculture. We aim to harvest a crop.

I don't know about 3 kg per plant. I was researching applying gypsum when watering. They say 1/2 cup of gypsum in a gallon of water. I also saw 3 handfuls per gallon whatever the heck that would be. I am adding 1 cup in 5 gallons of water and let it brew a couple of days then water it in.

Gypsum can help prevent molds and blossom/bud rot. I will use it on some of my plants. I have a few I want to exclusively use Regalia biofungicide on to see if it works.

iTarzan

Pipeline does your patch get 6-8 hours of direct sun daily? I know you go in the evening. Take a pic on a sunny day. They are not terrible but the internal spacing seems a bit long. Do you have any harvest bud pics from years gone by at this spot. You do a lot of hard work but if there is poor sunlight... well you can't fight the sun.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome thanks for the info, xet! I remember now learning that gypsum loosens some types of clay. Not sure what type we have here in the midwest.

Its pretty good light here, better than the other location. This is year 2 for the new patch so no pics from last year. Light is good in late morning to early afternoon, so Its probably the low end around 6. But the tree canopy isn't complete in the area, and there are some afternoon peeks of sun for the plants. Have some bud pics from lower light gardens to share.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had some storms come through the area this evening, but it didn't do much more than wet the surface I think. Better than nothing. Supposed to be above average rain over the next few days. Hope the plants get a good drink . Got a few shots to get you started. :smoke:

See if you can get it figured out iTarzan, you should be able to view BB code Images. Or just check out my media page with all the pics I guess. I would like to post full size images of most of these. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

Latest posts

Latest posts