What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2018:::::::

:::::::Pipeline Gardens 2018:::::::

• Never have grown-0 years

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 1-5 years

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • 5-10 years

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • 10 years plus

Votes: 73 68.9%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Jonnifly! I can't remember, I'm pretty sure I had 2 deep chunks to pollinate with that year. Need to read the 2009 thread. Been looking at the 2017 thread, and we're ahead by a couple weeks. They got to 5 ft around July 23rd! Need to get those buckets cleaned out. What do I go with my old crop guys! I don't ever sell. Just give it away I guess. Thought I'd make some cookies....That's old school. Mmmmmm….. Sounds dangerous. I'm going to end up taking too much.... :smoke:

Lets pray.

Father in heaven, thank you for the cannabis plant and the healing it provides. Your creation is perfect in every way, and cannabis is such a wonderful gift bringing people together and providing for many needs. Thank you for inspiring us through cannabis, as we watch it grow and in helping us relax and see Your patterns.

Thank you for coming down to earth through Your Son Jesus, to show us the way to true fulfillment of our lives and salvation in our time of need!

The life you give is sacred, Lord, I ask that You continue to bless us with your loving guidance and protection so that we may continue to do your will, and honor you with our lives. Help us to fulfill our rightous role in your perfect creation. I pray for those going through difficult times. I ask that You give them strength and encouragement, and that your presence be felt. Open our eyes Lord to the knowledge of You. Help us to see you at work in and around us. Your mercy and love see us through. Help us acknowledge the work of your hand in our lives. I pray that Your rightous kingdom comes to realty. We trust you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you God.

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Made it out to the plot earlier, the girls are moving right along! I wanted to put down a little more repellent even though there haven't been any animal damage lately. Also thought with the heat the way it has been, the plants could use a drink. The soil still had a little residual moisture from the other day, but the edges were still dry. So I brought in 10 gallons of water and watered using mom's old metal watering can.

Got a little time off this weekend. Going to finally go camping with my brother and some friends! We'll be busy running the trails day and night! Dogs love riding in the jeep! :smoke:

How about a couple views from this evening? Plants are on the move!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jonnyfli

Thanks Jonnifly! I can't remember, I'm pretty sure I had 2 deep chunks to pollinate with that year. Need to read the 2009 thread. Been looking at the 2017 thread, and we're ahead by a couple weeks. They got to 5 ft around July 23rd! Need to get those buckets cleaned out. What do I go with my old crop guys! I don't ever sell. Just give it away I guess. Thought I'd make some cookies....That's old school. Mmmmmm….. Sounds dangerous. I'm going to end up taking too much.... :smoke:

Lets pray.

Father in heaven, thank you for the cannabis plant and the healing it provides. Your creation is perfect in every way, and cannabis is such a wonderful gift bringing people together and providing for many needs. Thank you for inspiring us through cannabis, as we watch it grow and in helping us relax and see Your patterns.

Thank you for coming down to earth through Your Son Jesus, to show us the way to true fulfillment of our lives and salvation in our time of need!

The life you give is sacred, Lord, I ask that You continue to bless us with your loving guidance and protection so that we may continue to do your will, and honor you with our lives. Help us to fulfill our rightous role in your perfect creation. I pray for those going through difficult times. I ask that You give them strength and encouragement, and that your presence be felt. Open our eyes Lord to the knowledge of You. Help us to see you at work in and around us. Your mercy and love see us through. Help us acknowledge the work of your hand in our lives. I pray that Your rightous kingdom comes to realty. We trust you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you God.

View Image

View Image
amen to that brother and the garden is puuuurfect

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Jonnifly! He's our God, He prepares the way for us, we just have to walk in it! :smoke:

Went to check the plot for diseased leaves and today's the day! The first wave of males are showing clear preflowers, so we chose 2 males, and the rest were culled. One is a champion Deep Chunk indica in the front of the garden. I leaned it out a little to get more light in for the females. The other male is on the side and has good structure and its to the side of the garden where I can get it out of the way.

Got things thinned out a little, but thats good since we have a little more veg time. Can see most off the mature plants preflowers now, so it won't be much longer. Maybe another 3 or 4 weeks veg/stretch. Important thing is there are females across the garden to get coverage over the whole area! Looks like we'll have a wall of weed! Running out of time to do full update. Here's a couple shots to see how things look now. Enjoy! :smoke:

Deep Chunk dominant male obvious plant on top left. Other male on left trained through the fence to bring more light in.
picture.php

picture.php

Another beautiful sky! God's wonderful creation. Time to get some rest.... I'm as tired as those dogs...
picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went out to the plot to water today. We have a few days with rain chances coming up, but I wanted to make sure they had enough water. They need a good heavy watering right about now to boost their growth! Weather has been clear and lower humidity so leaf diseases have been slow! Started a fire, scratched some hair off the dog, and spread organic repellent. Want to make sure those rodents stay away. One of my dogs got a small rabbit today, and another dog got one a couple days ago. The rabbits were in the field, but they are always hunting stuff around the garden! Can't beat that!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Deep Chunk dominant male

picture.php

Other house indica male
picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys! The hard work is going to pay off. The garden is doing really well this year! Rabbit stew sounds good, and I could also use the pelt or sell it to make a little money!

Went out to visit the garden and apply more repellent. Its been a pinweel of rain showers and sun for 3 days now, so the repellent has washed off. Got it reapplied right away so the animals don't get any ideas. This is when they seem to attack in the past. Found another male to pull in the middle of the garden. Its a smaller plant. I am ending up with a little bit of a hole in the canopy where the big Deep Chunk male will be removed. So I've been pulling female branches in and pushing the DC male forward toward the tall brush. The canopy is going to be closing in just fine looks like! Can't wait to see how big these get! I guess they'll stretch until about mid august. Still a couple weeks to go! Thanks for stopping in! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir! When you give a bud to someone, if it has seed in it they have what they need if they want to start growing! The line gets acclimated to the local climate over time, and the plants get better and better since you keep the good stuff to plant for next year! Everyone should be making at least a little seed. Pollinate until Aug 15 or until the largest flowers on the females are about the size of a pencil eraser. Don't pollinate too long though because those flowers build out and every day that goes by more are pollinated. Around early sept if males are left, the plant will be nearly fully pollinated.

Choosing males that are on the edge of the garden to use for pollination keeps them from taking up too much room. Once the buds are all gone, you still have the seed! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put down 2 bags of Happy Frog which has mycorrhizae and bat guano today! Never used this stuff, I'm excited. Hoping for a rain to come by this afternoon to wash it in. I can carry water if I need to. Got another male out. All plants are sexed now! Down to the 2 males left for pollination!

Here's a couple views. Will get the rest up later. :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jammin to reggae now! Rightonreggae radio. Old school stuff!

https://onlineradiobox.com/us/rightonscalesreggae/?cs=us.rightonscalesreggae&played=1

Got them watered in with 10 gallons. I'm getting strong carrying water and hiking! My arm smells like fresh resin, harvest must be coming up!

Its getting to be that time of year! Flowering trigger date is getting close. This vigorous growth is fun to watch! Applied 8 lbs happy frog with mycorrhizae and guano. It was just the right amount for a good feeding. I'm thinking I will top dress with Garden-tone in about 3 weeks, the middle of August. I want these gals to have plenty of nutrients. I usually feed at 2 weeks in the late summer but I don't think that's necessary. You want to let the roots have a chance to grow and absorb.

Supported the stems with the extra soil from top dressing some more. We're supposed to get a good cold front slowly moving through the area early next week. It will be perfect timing to let the soil dry a little before the next watering! Trying to build strong plants so they hold up well in a storm. I prefer not to stake but sometimes its required. If you let the plants blow in the wind it strengthens the stems!

The smaller male is showing some small clusters now, the big male is a little slow to flower but its on the way. Very healthy plant, so when it triggers it will be a pollen producer! Pushed the males over a little bit again. They stand themselves back up!

Alright turn up those tunes and enjoy the show! Plants are pointed to the side because of the steady winds this morning! Strengthens the stems! Got the bloom fertilizers on, so they'll be triggering a little sooner. Looking forward to some beefy indica flowers! Good medicine for my family. Prayed at the garden. I pray without ceasing.... Open your eyes! Beautiful sunset this evening by the way!

Big Deep Chunk dominant male This plant has great structure! This is the one that had a branch brake in a storm. He was double this size! It a good thing the branch broke off. More room for females to fill in. Give God the credit! One truth. One Love.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Jonnyfli! I appriciate you stopping in! Yeah he will be the perfect male for the preservation project. The 2 phenotypes sativa candy spice and house indica were separated out last year, so I need a good male to continue to refine the line. Its absolutely perfect! Praise God! :smoke:

I thought about not leaning it over again since he stood back up. I ended up leaning it because the females really need to fill in the big gap there, and there's plenty of light for the male to flower even leaning against the brush. I just don't want to hold him back in flowering. When he stands back up I may just leave him alone to let him flower. At least the light was let in enough to trigger the females to start growing in. Filling in they are! :smoke: