Votes: 145 41.2%
  • Fatty

Votes: 56 15.9%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bachelor party was a success.... Thanks for coming and celebrating guys!

Bunch of rampaging houligans one last time....

this was taken several years ago.... but it seems to fit here... :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
oooo damm thouse trees look really nice.

what r thouse flowers in the last 2 pix? they would look really nice in my front yard.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks cheesebuds! Those are zinnia. Very fast and easy growing.... Fun to watch...

Update on the way.... :smoke:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
yo man i read the good newsssssssss

raspekt man ''''''''''''''''''''''' well wished

Wamen wishes the best to You and Her with aLL MY HEART

and the brothers here are joinin me saying AUGURI !!!!! (in italian for good Wishes)
have a good one man

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i missed the party due to a long weekend.. but i wanted to stop in and throw a big congrats out to you pipeline... its been along time and i wish you all the best!!!! wooooooo

Puff puff :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a big congratz from me too....all the best to you and your in the future !

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! I appriciate the well wishes! Had a great honeymoon trip... Took it easy and just did some exploring, some in the mountains, some in the local shops.... :D

Came back and it was raining... got a couple days of good drying weather and then chop!.... Everything but the 2 track plots has been brought in... Still workin on the trimming... :eek:

A bit of mold has come but it is not as much of a problem as I thought it would be.... there are still many nice colas to be had... I think we will make it to next fall this time.... :)

Got lots of photos to sort and coffee to drink... I'll be around for a bit if anyone's around to chat... :wave:

picture.php

soxx16

woooow! nicely done this year pipeline. the garden looks bountiful and seems like you've got more than a pipe full!
sorry i've been a little MIA this year. i ran into some minor issues with a few things. like what happened the 26th. sorry i missed the day for ya bro.
my LL was cool with what i was doing, he popped his head in my box and saw EVERYTHING i had last year. he didn't care then but this year it was his wife who did the peeking...
the best thing is, i smoked a fat blunt with the LL and he has been cool with me since.

i'll contact you here soon.

cheers, and take care with all that tree you have! hope your scissors don't get too sticky! but that wouldn't be a bad thing either.

lookin real good this year man, its def ur best year!
congrats on the wedding, im happy for ya bro.
hit me up sometime, we have not kicked it in a while. we need to camp sometime!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crop has all been harvested... Trim in progress... Some are hanging and standing up inside a storage shed, others are laying over tree branches in a tent waiting for the rain to let up. These will be hung in the trees... Got another boquet about that size ^! :D

Sorry to hear about the landlord bullshit that happened... You're still safe though! :) Life goes on I guess... Good practice though! :D

My scissors have been gumming up more than usual this year... :chin: :eek:

Thanks for stoppin in gardenstated! Glad you're enjoying the show...

Groucho

Congratulations on another successful harvest pipeline! I've been enjoying the show. Especially the excellent photography. Very interesting macro flower patterns, snakes,beetles,NACHOs!,cute puppies and oh yeah those beautiful cannabis plants. Thanks
Grouch

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks groucho, I try to make things interesting and mix it up when I can... :D

Speaking of cute puppies, we recently got a little 5-6 month old pup thats just the best little dog there is... Very obedient, friendly, and is sweet as pie... :D

Still many photos to sort through... Still some trimming to be done with the track plot plants, but the majority of the work is done... Cutting out mold and trying to salvage good smoke can be very time consuming, but the finger hash makes it all worth it.... :smoke:

Mold has been somewhat of a problem in some of the biggest heads, but most of those were chopped early anyway... Should have got them all I guess... :D It could have been worse with the weather we've had lately...

Here's a couple shots to tie ya over...

((Erocket x Danish Passion) x DC) x ((B3 x N7) x erdpurt)

picture.php

Bubba Chunk

picture.php

hollar

picture.php

bpb

Dang bro lol

You got some skills hade to go put the bib on think my shirts all wet

Its been awhile but as always your crop looks great big thumbs up bro

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, thanks bpb! Just about everything is put away in jars by now... :D

Updates coming soon... Still need to sort a few photos..

Here, have a treat... :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you paddi! I love this time of year!

The old saying continutes to hold true, plant one for the ripper and one for you.... Had a few buds stolen from one of the drying areas, but it was not a huge fraction of the grow... Ended up pulling in about 2 lbs along with PLENTY of hash... Should be enough to keep us in smoke through next season! :woohoo:

Would have been a much better yield had the fall not been so wet. Mold was a huge threat this year, but we were able to work around it... I wish i would have been able to keep a closer eye... Not bad for having a wedding right in the midst of the harvest... :D

Stay tuned for more garden photos coming up soon... :drum:

Latest posts

Latest posts