• Pipe

Votes: 151 42.9%
  • Joint

Votes: 145 41.2%
  • Fatty

Votes: 56 15.9%

• Total voters

jakezking

Pipeline - I've been lurking off and on in your thread for awhile now; I finally had the opportunity to catch up and finally leave a message. Your grow is amazing, and I am always intrigued by the other plants/flowers/vegetables growers tend. You've got your hands full! And, thanks for all of the nature photos - really some amazing shots in there - really inspires me to pick up a camera.

I'm looking forward to watching your ladies go crazy! I'm a huge fan of DC, so I'll definitely be following closely; I was even able to catch a pack of Tom's DC from SBoo - saw them on the Bay too. I'm really happy to see a nice proliferation of them, giving nearly all interested a shot at growing a legend.

Best of continued luck to you, and I hope you get a chance to stop and smell the buds - what with your busy schedule!

M

mossy

esbe..Guyute....:wave:

pipe....come on then...tell me about the skunk#1....:joint:
What was it like..in detail...
Did you photo before you took her down..?

I said I had skunk#1 in the maz and I am thinking of making a cross to try to pull her out..
but if you can help me pin the pheno down..smell/taste/traits etc
I can figure out which pheno to bang into for best chance of success.

Did she by chance have XL ginger pistills..?

Skunk#1 in AF...mmm....:joint:

I'll Dance at yer Wedding.....:party:

How long now m8..when are we having the batchelor party...? :friends:

New Tom Hill Deep Chunk seed now available at Seed Boutique!
All hail Tom Hill...DC is one of the BEST...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
pipey
Howzit..?? Just checkin to see some update and how the gurls have been since the flooding..? Hope all is well.. peace.

sack

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks jakezking, I appriciate you stopping by! Glad you were able to get some Deep Chunk seed! Definately something that shouldn't be overlooked... A must have in your seed stash...

Mossy its been a little while since I've had flowers... Its better if I have a couple types of flowers to give me something to compare to.. Thats when I really like to do the detailed reports.... Kind of a difficult thing to describe... She was sweet and had a spicy sour tone to the smell... Taste was always a treat. Very flavorful rich sweet fresh resin flavor a little on the spicy side, but mostly a fresh moist resin flavor... She was uncured and may have given a more distinct experience had she been given time to cure... The flowers were very sparse, but they were very flavorful and not harsh... Then again I'm used to smoking leaves, so about anything would have been better... :)

Here's a photo from when she was picked... The top part of the plant was bent over from the thrashing it got by the thunderstorm that came through a couple days before... This was the plot that flooded, so she was flushed very well... :)

This plant, as well as a few others at this plot, began flowering early because the photoperiod was cut down so drastically from what she was used to as a seedling.. She started out in life watching the sun rise and fall, after transplant, she only saw a small sliver of the sky... I don't think these early flowering plants were attributed to autoflowering genetics, but they may be more photoperiod sensitive.. They were danish lines made for the north, so that's my best guess...

Top of the photo... Can't miss her hanging upside down like a monkey... :)
picture.php

Here she is on the left on the 20th of july...

picture.php

Hey sackoweed, thanks for stopping by to enjoy the thread! Things are pretty busy these days. I haven't had a chance to check any of the gardens since the bad storm came through and everything needed stood up earlier this month... Tonight we make time to chop the stamenant Deep Chunk and spread his pixy dust among the gardens... I sure am excited! Will probably pull the rest of the early early flowering plants at the flooded plot, but the ones that are really thick I may just let them stay and mature seed since they are so early... Can't let these genetics just go with the season... :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mossy, didn't notice any extra large pistils on her... Just now getting the invitations out... Wedding date is right around the corner.. Late next month... Hope my fingers don't smell like resin that day, need to be careful... :)

Come on out and dance... :)

a bum chuck

very nice pipeline. Your gowing to have a swell harvest even with the damage. hopefully i'll come home in the fall and be able to enjoy or atleast take a whif of your fruits of labor. That Royal Dane x Heaven looks amazing. I really enjoyed the Danish passion and cant wait to get a house and get back up and going. Cheers.

M

mossy

Just now getting the invitations out... Wedding date is right around the corner..
I know..I know..I am organising the Batchelor Party...:biglaugh:

EVERYBODY..party in pipeline thread 18th Sept..we are gonna Party.

Can't let the poor guy go through THAT alone..without having his friends round to celebrate..:laughing:

Hope my fingers don't smell like resin that day, need to be careful...
Hmmph..probably to late for that m8..I think it is Systemic..:yoinks:

if I lose a stink bug when I am cleaning a girl...I just wait til dusk and they come crawling back up my legs..
It is so systemic..I smell like a mother plant..and they come back to me like homing pigeons..:muahaha:

(If I ever meet a sniffer dog at an airport..I am in trouble even though I am not carrying..cavity search...:yoinks:)

Just don't breathe on the vicar..

P.S. I'm in royal dane heaven..:canabis:
The colour would be nice in a Bridal Boquet..:smoke:

NYCDiesel

pipe..you need a spanish greenhouse..
can you imagine how many girls we could get in here..

picture.php

picture.php

I was drooling as we drove past...

Hell yeah this is what i was talking about hehe, spain spain gotta love her
Pipeline great show you got there, interesting choice for this year.
Stay safe

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might just be systemic, mossy... Resin is kind of a strange material... :eek:

It is a pretty flower isn't it?

Thanks guys! I appriciate it!

Went out a few days ago to spread the Deep Chunk pollen far and wide... However upon arrival at a couple of the plots, turtle plot and flooded plot, I found many plants were past the point where i would feel comfortable pollinating, when trying to grow for smoke.. They are getting filled out surprisingly early, a good thing... I should have been a week or 2 earlier! I don't know if the amount of pollen would have been adequate at around that time since DC is a regular schedule plant becoming ripe around mid oct...

So Tall plot, the track, and the island are all that were pollinated.. Plants are getting peak height and flowering heavily now.. Except for this one at track1...

2 females at track 2 were harvested due to mold issues. They were short and lacked airflow and early sunshine to dry them off... 2 females were taken from flooded plot. Ones that had been flowering with spindily structure since june. They were covered in dirt and debris from the flood and were beginning to mold throughout.. Enough already, how 'bout a few pics? :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
::::Track 2::::

Deep Chunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Foliar disease still on the move despite my sanitation efforts.. I wish I would have sprayed them a couple times with serrinade before they went into flowering.. Its not good to smoke the stuff... Too late now... Weather is getting better though... Really devistated one in particular.. May not have got enough airflow where it was, and that helped the disease get a foothold... there are only leaves around the top 2 ft now...

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

::::Track 1::::

Happy Brother x (B3x N7) x erdpurt)

picture.php

The 2 pre 98 bubba kush x (erocket x Danish passion) plants that were harvested due to mold, they were ripe... :)

picture.php

Remaining pre98 bk x erocket x dp plant

picture.php

Erdpurt x (B3x N7) x erdpurt) canopy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy bro x (b3x n7) x erdpurt) in front

picture.php

the plant that doesnt want to go into flower.. I pulled the top 2 branches apart trying to bend it down and check it for sex... I think I saw a couple hairs twice but I'm still not certain... I fixed the mild split with some local vines... :)

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
::::Tall plot::::

picture.php

picture.php

HTC--SFV OG Kush x Jamaican Jam
picture.php

How about 2 more... :)
picture.php

picture.php

HTC--Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk filling in nicely! :)

picture.php

::::::::::::::::pollination:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
::::Flooded Plot::::

Skunk no. 1

picture.php

RD x Heaven laying down and Giant bogglegum x sour bubble bx4

picture.php

Rest of the laying down plants... caught laying down on the job again... Might not have used the best sticks possible... I should have tied them with hemp cord... :)
picture.php

picture.php

Royal Dane x Heaven What a beauty she is! :)

picture.php

picture.php

Some of the first pickings.. This time of year I like to get my pallet warmed before attempting to differentiate the plants... many different smells and tastes... They will be come even more unique as they cure...

picture.php

picture.php

::::Turtle plot::::

Impressive this time of year... I think the turtle shell pointed us to a blessing from the spirits... :)
picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about a few shots from the rest of the gardens... :)

Giant Pumpkin
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Assassin Bug--predator

picture.php

picture.php

Native Bee
picture.php

I think these are cucumber beetles

picture.php

Big eyes... found this one out on the lake in the boat... Anyone familiar with this one?

picture.php