What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Pipeline Freedom Gardens 2019:::::::

:::::::Pipeline Freedom Gardens 2019:::::::

• Yes

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ganjalover! I cant read that polish/danish writing. I talked earlier about how the hot humid conditions and working the soil and topdressing without watering contributed to the disease infection. We had a really wet spring and start to summer so there were a lot of shallow roots. I worked the soil after a little downpour and it caused stress and opened them up for infection I guess. Thanks for the help! What is that product?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, no thanks, this is an all organic grow. I posted the bacilius biofungicide product I applied to the foliage and as a root drench. thanks

you have a long time before harvest. But anyway it is your choice. I had same problems many time before and in final I found this solution.

In my own grow I tried treat roots of plant before I found this solution, this grow was very sad. every night and morning fungy was eated my plants more.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you have a long time before harvest. But anyway it is your choice. I had same problems many time before and in final I found this solution.

I still can't use it, no co-mingling organic and chemical products or it all goes out the window.

What we do is use bacillius innoculants in the fertilizer, spray and drench apply bacilius biofungicide, prune out diseased material, plant resistant varieties, and take good care of the plants! Thanks for the help though! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Diagnosis of a specific pathogen can be difficult. I took plant pathology in college, and know how to work toward determining the issues you see. Always ask lots of questions, and get a history of what happened. Pay attention to the point in the growing season, and dispersal patterns of the issues and symptoms you are seeing.

I was glad to see they were all recovering with new growth! Every day counts this time of year! With God's help, the plants will be ready to harvest in a just a couple months! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Jonnyfli! They should be alright. Didn't get out there today. I may not go until later this week. If we get rain I will re-apply the Revitalize Bacilius biofungicide.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took out about 15-20 males between last week and this week! Thinned out the canopy! The 2 males were selected. Plants were watered with 21 gallons and foliage was sprayed with biofungicide. Should see the canopy fill back in soon! The symptoms have gone away. New growth is healthy! Have a few more shots I'll post up later! Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Those are some thick looking stalks! Has the rain died down for you? Also, looks like your plants recovered from their illness.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, it doesn't get too rainy here this time of year. We have an inch coming here in a couple days which will really help. We have a string of 90-94 F temps coming. Gonna be seeing some growth! Keep that water coming! Thanks for stopping by! Love those thick stalks on the indicas! Need to pile up soil around the base of the stems more soon. Will be getting top heavy in the next few weeks! Looking good aren't they! God is taking good care of us! :smoke:

[FONT=arial black,sans-serif]James 1:21[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Therefore rid yourselves of all sordidness and rank growth of wickedness, and welcome with meekness the implanted word that has the power to save your souls.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the shots were taken before culling males. I was just so glad the plot recovered, and I knew I had a lot of work to get done.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Distinct sativa candy spice phenotype female with unique top growth structure. Its releasing all branches. There was a male sativa candy spice, but I want the males to resemble a Deep Chunk afghan for the breeding project. There are 2-3 females identical to this one!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
That's crazy you're pulling this early, I always wait til the 2nd week of August when I know for sure. I don't trust pre-flowers, in the past a few plants that I thought could be male turned out to be female. I also grow fewer plants so I can't afford to make a mistake.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's crazy you're pulling this early, I always wait til the 2nd week of August when I know for sure. I don't trust pre-flowers, in the past a few plants that I thought could be male turned out to be female. I also grow fewer plants so I can't afford to make a mistake.

Thanks for the advice, I have learned a lot from experience. With the high density growing method, the earlier the males are removed, the higher the yield!

I'm at 39 N, and this line ripens a little early I think. But I was reading about someone else seeing preflowers this week. I have learned from experience over the years how to accurately determine male preflowers. I have probably made some mistakes because one year, I pulled too many males. Its easy to get fooled. I'm one with the hemp, I use my pinky fingernail and open the male preflower to determine for sure. Male/staminant preflowers have 2 parts which separate, whereas the female preflower is a tube and is a singular structure. You just have to learn from experience how to do it. I eat hemp everyday, I've been blessed with great eyesight! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts