What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Pipeline Freedom Gardens 2019:::::::

:::::::Pipeline Freedom Gardens 2019:::::::

• Yes

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Early April I looked in the hosta bed where I had dumped a bunch of immature seeds, and there was little seedling coming up! Just transplanted it today into about 3-5 gal media. Also planted 38 very medicinal indica based sativa candy spice and 12 count from the mixed 2018 seed!

Welcome to spring! We are blessed!

Need to dig the plot still, I like to wait so the native brush greens up around it. My brother may be growing for the first time this year! He has multiple sclerosis and I told him he needs to grow his own to make sure we have enough. I have been providing his medicine, but sometimes its hard to have enough to last both of us a year.

God got me a good start. I learned a little. I have been moving the germination flat in and out, trying to improve germination rate, but the seedlings would always get purple once cooler weather comes in.

I think the seed needs to be outside the whole time to be able to get used to the cold. It may take a little longer for them to germinate, but they should be much more hardy. The volunteer seedling came up early to mid April, and it was on the north side of the house under an overhang! It was in the shade all day except for early in the morning and late in the evening and it loved it! It got down to like 34 Easter Resurrection Sunday, and it was fine!

The greatness of our God! Wow! Always learning, always growing!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jonnyfli

the key to everything is success and from that little seedling we shall see life grow big im in :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the key to everything is success and from that little seedling we shall see life grow big im in :)

That's right! Welcome to the thread Jonnifly! Thanks for stopping in!

God gives us life! Be thankful! Be good! Live according to your calling for life in Christ Jesus. :smoke:

Very religion grow...

In better religion time you will burn on fire with all you marijuana and jesus talking... ;)

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very religion grow...

In better religion time you will burn on fire with all you marijuana and jesus talking... ;)

What is that supposed to mean? Thanks for stopping by. I pray your eyes are opened and you receive your sight, my friend. God is worthy to be praised! Receive the Spirit of Jesus and ask God to use you.

The transplanted seedling from the landscape ended up getting root rot or club root disease. Its alright, there's more on the way! :smoke:

Ordered some more CBD Oil today. It really improves the medicinal effect of using regular cannabis.

www.washingtonsreserve.com

picture.php

I already tested CBD smoke at least few months few years ago. I will no return to this. I think it is contain very hard post effects on brain. maybe not so critical but anyway... Something CBD is saving on brain, but something CBD is broking on brain. I think CBD is more for hospitals than for regular smokers who just like regular marijuana for some period of own life.

I using burned oli from regular mariguana like this instead products with CBD. You can find it on yours smoking device.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! They're all up and smiling! Its a race! Going to go dig and fertilize the plot tomorrow if its not too wet. Need to get them in the ground as soon as they get a little bigger. Every day is critical. Its cooler than average right now, so I'm right on time. I'll get some pics soon!

Ganjalover- There is a big difference between tar scraped from a pipe and a cannabis extraction like hash or oil.

CBD Hemp oil is great. Thats what the poll is about, CBD oil. I've never smoked it before, but the oil has great medicinal value! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seedlings from 5/3/2019 are doing great! All but 2 of them came up! It got cold at night a few times, but they are doing fine. They were put under the overhang on cold nights until the sun came out or it warmed up.

Planted another flat of sativa candy spice and a row of seed from an ultra dense flower plant with less flower leaves to trim. Its a house indica/sativa mixed plant from the project. Got 3 flats of vegetables planted too! My brother still hasn't got his medicine planted. So some of these are for him and his buddy's project. He has doubts he can get out to maintain it so he is hesitating planting. I don't know what it is with people these days. I told him between him and his friend he should be fine.

Welcome to spring! Summer is about a month away! :smoke:

gorilla ganja

Tell your brother to plant them out, mother nature will take care of them just fine.
May not be a bumper crop, but just fine for meds.

Peace GG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah! As long as the native brush is pruned back enough for the plant to grow. They should be fine! Will get some shots soon. They grew today! Need to get them out this weekend. Still have to dig the plot, may have to go out next week if its too wet.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Luke 8:4-8 NKJV

The Parable of the Sower

4 And when a great multitude had gathered, and they had come to Him from every city, He spoke by a parable: 5 “A sower went out to sow his seed. And as he sowed, some fell by the wayside; and it was trampled down, and the birds of the air devoured it. 6 Some fell on rock; and as soon as it sprang up, it withered away because it lacked moisture. 7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up with it and choked it. 8 But others fell on good ground, sprang up, and yielded [e]a crop a hundredfold.” When He had said these things He cried, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”

Love being outside this time of year. Get to see all the pretty things! Its neat watching the dogs get excited about spring and go out early to hear and see all the pretty things. They know whats important. Behold, the creation of the Lord Jesus, the one true and living God! Its amazing to be a part of His presence and grace!

Planting will for sure be this weekend! Lots of work ahead! Will probably make the plot a little bigger and moved out toward the light. Got a flat planted on the 14th for extras and starts for my brother's medical project if he grows this year. Have a good weekend brothers and sisters!

Got few views today. Pics were taken this morning and this evening after a late afternoon rain. They are growing up fast now!

Be blessed! Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir! God will do just as He promised!

John 6:43-45

Jesus therefore answered and said to them, "Do not murmur among yourselves. No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Thanks for stopping in guys! Its grow time!

Got the medical garden installed and planted-up yesterday. In the middle of the night, I climbed a small tree and pruned some limbs. Dug out a couple bush honeysuckle to enlarge and re-shape the garden to help improve yields. Needed more growing space in good light. My brother isn't able to do his own garden this year because of family duties and the extra stress growing puts on you is not good for multiple sclerosis. Also have a couple friends who use medical cannabis out of necessity, so it will be good to be able to help them out. Square footage is everything. Even in partial shade areas, they should get some light and have a decent yield. Got the chain-link fence put up, and Liquid fence granular applied too!

I was looking at it thinking, ok it may be a little more work doing maintenance, inspections, and harvesting, but with God, all things are possible!

These were the healthiest starts I have put in for years! They are really one the move! The germination mix is based off a locally mixed non-fertilized professional grow mix. A couple cups of Garden tone and 1/4-1/2 cup lime is mixed in. Bring the flat out of the rain if you can. During cold weather, the flat was put up against the house under an overhang. They just need a little love. God is with us!

Enjoy!

Saturday morning

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Installation Complete!

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rained when I got in the truck and started heading home. I was done and back at the truck at 4:20 AM! Getting some good light rains today with sunshine mixed in! I expect to see wonders! Backup flat is emerging! Stay tuned! Don't blink, life is good! :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey there friend, hear we go again lol.....its outdoor time!!! I'm trying to get some transplanting and outdoor work done but my wife hasn't been feeling well and I'm having to help her alot until she's feeling better. So im kinda dragging but getting a little at a time done. You got some nice trays, do you got them in rapid rooters or you just start them all in the tray. I like to start about 20 at a time. It seems like my shop light and table fit about 20 ....so that's what I've been doing. Good luck and we'll be bumping into each other alot. I'm 34days indoor flower and finishing that up is priority#1, and I'll be on the outdoor threads alot more. Looking forward to your grow, did you say your running a Deep Chunk xs or something I thought you said last yr??