What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink Bud, Secret Citrus, S.S., Blue Streak.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have much better genes to work with than them. I have over 1000 blue streak seeds, over 1000 lr#2 seeds, around 500 (blue streak x lr2). That's what I have now. When I finish de-seeding these plants I should have a lot of (blue streak x secret citrus) ((sour 60 x snow ryder) x secret citrus) (sour 60 x secret citrus) (pink bud x secret citrus) (secret citrus x secret citrus) (pink bud x pink bud) (mossy's jems x secret citrus). I got a really nice pheno out of Mossy's jems. Those should be nice. I can't wait to try all of these seeds in time. They are some really awesome genes.

I'm going to donate about 500 lr2 seeds to seedbay. I just have to do a test run to make sure they are viable and worth the time/effort for the people who run the bay to sell them.

Last edited:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to be doing a 20oz beer cup grow in the 150 box. I know what kind of yield I can get with bigger growing pots now I want to see if I can top that with quantity over size. I am using blue streak seeds.

I cut two of the top buds off of two different plants. The other bud is from a plant that was cut early because I needed to make room for the cups.

Here's what's left in the 250 box. About one more week and most of these will be cut. For the next grow I'm going to be growing some Ogre and Ogre Juice. As well as Blue Streak and Ss.

Last edited:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the tops of the remaining plants. Most of these will be cut down in about a week to a week and a half. I am then starting a grow using Orge, Orge Juice, Blue Streak and S.S.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have transplanted two cups in each 6x6x6 square pot until i was out of females and the plants took off since then. they were getting too big and i knew keeping them in just party cups wouldn't allow them to get to their full potential. i'll post pictures later.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are all Blue Streak. I went away for two days and transplanted them the night before I left. When I left these were about 6 inches. They all grew between 3-4 inches in two days since the transplant. There was one random plant I put in a 24oz cup and I put that one in a 7x7x9 pot

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These plants in the first picture were germinated and put right into the 7x7x9 pots. I don't know what happened but they seem to have been stunted. From now on I'm going to start everything in beer cups then transplant them when they show sex. I just took 8 pots, pulled the plants, and threw away the soil. Such a waste. The plants were so small and not worth my time. I don't know why but I had a feeling and started these other plants in beer cups a week after. The plants in cups are a week younger and bigger than the ones in the square pots. I may be scraping more of the square pots depending on how many females I get from the beer cups.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those extra plants are something I'm calling Sleezy because I have no idea the origins of it. That's the first thing that came to my mind. If it is what I think it is, it's blue streak x secret citrus. My friends that I give it all to always like to have a name to call it.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if this helps anyone but if anyone is going to try this with the beer cups, I took the plant completely out of the cups and cup 1.5" from the bottom of the cup then placed them into the square pots. I think this plus a little superthrive curbs the stress and the plants continue right on growing.

blackosprey

hey Smokey, can you give me some info on the Sour Snow? I recently picked up a pack (IC fundraiser), and would like to know some basic info...height? single cola or multiple branches? decent yield? sog or scrog?
Thanks

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour 60 x snow ryder. medium height. multiple branches. yield varies some are rock hard buds and some end up being airy. i would grow a few out first, make seeds and then decide what you think would be best for you, sog or scrog. the phenos all have great potentcy.

blackosprey

Sounds like a plan, thanks for your input. I will definitely let you know how they go. I plan to make seeds of these, along with the other autos I picked up. Been a collector of heirloom vegetable seeds for years now (preparing for the apocolypse, lol), but I think it's time to expand to new horizons.
Thanks again.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Streak looking good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was bored tonight. More pictures of different tops. The first soon to be cola is of the only really tall plant in the box. I had to put a light fixture with two cfls to make sure the top gets enough light. I didn't want to raise the hps to accommodate one plant and lose density to many other colas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts