What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink Bud, Secret Citrus, S.S., Blue Streak.

uptosumpn

Veteran
DAMM BRO!!!! well @ least you will have a ton of new beans & new crosses are an extra treat....But do you knw what polllen hit what plants to know what those crosses will be?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only pollen that could have hit these plants is the secret citrus. So it's going to be a mix of pink bud x secret citrus blue streak x secret citrus and s.s. x secret citrus.

blackosprey

wow, an unfortunate turn for sure. I'm gonna subscribe to this to see hwo this all turns out. Hopefully, the seeds will be awesome.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
well there is one cross never made before , PINKBUD x SC that will be most interesting.

Sorry for the shitty luck but on the bright side you have a excellent new seed stock.

I want to see the offspring ASAP.

SGS

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's going to be sooo many seeds. I won't be trying these new seeds out until the grow after the next. So probably around the end of February or the beginning of March.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's going to be sooo many seeds. I won't be trying these new seeds out until the grow after the next. So probably around the end of February or the beginning of March.

I see you have the " Donor " tag under your name ?

S_a_H

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a some picture of the plants. They about to cut down and hung. They have a lot of trichomes so this stuff is smokable. I will let them dry and do my best to take the seeds out one by one. First two pictures are of green pheno pink bud plants and the rest are all blue streak. The final picture are plants with seeds that aren't mature enough yet. There is one secret citrus, one s.s., one pink bud, one good Jem pheno, and 3 blue streak.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In these first pictures are the plants I started to take the spots of all the males pulled. I think they're mostly blue streak and a couple of S.S.

Here's the Pink Bud purple pheno and the seeds are almost ready.

Here is the Lemon smelling Pheno of SS. Seeds are about a week away.

This is the top buds of skunky pheno of SS. Seeds were done but the bottom ones just aren't quite done.

Last picture here is of two clones that we call Beezle. NYCD x Sour Bubble. One of the best strains I have ever grown.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to take two of the smaller replacement plants out of the 250 box and into the 150 to make room for the bigger plants. The bigger ones are all at least 3 feet tall, some would be around 4 if I didn't tie them down. These two are about 2 feet tall.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
god dam those buds looks so good i just wanna ficnger chop one and get the smell all over my hands and then have a nice cone

Latest posts

Latest posts