What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink Bud, Secret Citrus, S.S., Blue Streak.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a new grow that is just starting. I put the sprouts in the soil last night and they were popping their heads out today. They are now in the their grow boxes. I will be taking the best looking pink bud female and male and making seeds with them. Same deal with the secret citrus. I will also be using the secret citrus male to pollinate my S.S.

I haven't grown mossy's jems in awhile, so I am growing them once more to see if I will just scrap the remainder of the seeds. My 150 hps box will be growing the females that are in 6x6x6 square pots after they are all sexed. I have two separate boxes for the pollinating of the plants. There are 6 jems pots, 7 blue streak pots, and 2 S.S. in 7x7x9 pots in my 250hps box. I will be switching grow boxes if there are any small phenos in the 250hps box. Depending on how the some of the 6x6x6 plants start out they will may get transplanted to the bigger pots and placed in the the 250 box. I will post some pictures whenever I get a chance.

Last edited:

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
excellent! cant wait for the pics dude,, and Mitch damn you stop beating me to every single THREAD!!!!!! you are THE RASH bro!

SGS

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am also looking into buying some land. There are a couple of buildings on the property so I might be looking into getting a minor operation going as well as the micro grows that keep my hobby going. We shall see what happens. We are putting an offer in sometime in the next two weeks.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the picture update. In the first three is the pink bud and secret citrus and s.s. I put two sprouts in each s.s. pot because i wanted to make sure i got a female. These were some of my last seeds and i don't want to lose the genes. There are 6 pink bud, 5 secret citrus, and 4 s.s. Second set of pics has the 6 jems, 2 s.s. and 7 blue streaks.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some updated pics. These first three are the 250 box. There are mostly blue streaks in there and a few of my s.s.

This pictures is three Pink Buds. Two are males and one if a female. I hope to get a good amount of seeds from it.

This picture is of two Pink Buds that will be grown out in the HPS. I threw some more s.s. seeds in water to fill the 150 box back up. I will be growing them in one gallon grow bags.

This picture is of two secret citrus males and two s.s females. I should get a good amount of seeds from them. I didn't get any secret citrus females. Shitty luck.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought 5 bales of pro-mix today to make sure that I have enough soil for the winter months. Somehow the last of my lr#2 fem seeds got seeded and I have about 50 seeds. I can only imagine that it was a blue streak male that had one pod open because I didn't catch it fast enough.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK i was wrong about the update before. These pictures show the plants currently and they are 21 days old today.

S.S. females and Secret Citrus males

Two Pink Buds Males and One Female

Mostly Blue Streak and a few S.S.

Four Pink Bud females.

Latest posts

Latest posts