What's new

Pineapple Express

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Meh, this movie was 'alright'. I kinda lost interest about half way through. it had its moments, but overall I was underwhelmed.

Didn't care for the over-the-top violence either. I went to watch a comedy, not a... Peter Jackson movie circa 1990? That'll do.

Uh? What?

meh, i think i'm just tired of hanging with someone that i have to explain every single joke to...

i'm not elitist, but i truly am amazed daily by the utter failure of our public education... every day i hear something new come out of that mouth and i'm just flabbergasted.....

mistaman

Yeah in Grandma's Boy they had better strains. Like Frankenstein and the Deer weed. It was also a much more realistic stoner movie. Pineapple Express did have a pretty sweet cross joint though.

well pineapple express made better use of strain names for sure. grand daddy purp, northern lights, og kush.. thats not the point.. the names in grandmas boy were suppose to be stupid that was the joke..the whole action thing was a buzz kill though it puts your brain on a totally diff wave length and it doesnt mesh with being high..when your high its not funny to see people running for their lives the whole movie...yea all the talent in that movie was wasted..gboy was a chill movie.and although it may not of had the same production value of pexpress, it synced nicely with being stoned.. therefore its a better stoner flick.

Latest posts

Latest posts