What's new

Pineapple Express

Yaatsie

So I just got back a couple hours ago from the theater... went to the 12:01am premiere showing. The theater had a pretty good number of people in it.

Let me say this is one stoner movie you don't want to miss. I think I literally burst out laughing at least once every few minutes. The whole theater was dying. The violence is a bit much towards the end... but overall I recommend that everyone toke up and see it.

I'm sure a bunch of other people will be seeing it. Let me know what you guys think! And I gotta find out how to make that cross joint! Makes me want to get some pineapple weed goin...

yea the hole dynamic between dealer and befriending clients should be fun.. ign has acouple more redband clips that made me lmfao.. however i refuse to see this movie without weed so ill have to wait .. but i think it will be a good stoner movie... wow we have this and tropic thunder in the same month...

B4O2N0G

If youve seen superbad,seth rogen is in it.A stoner and his dealer are forced to go on the run from the police after the pothead witnesses a cop commit a murder.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910936/

PineappleExpress.jpg

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
thanks bro....this dude played in that comedy where he got that chick pregnant...after a one night stand

lol....he was smoking weed 24/7.....and used that gas mask bong

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I also caught this @ the 12:01 showing.

Movie had its good moments. I think i was the only one in the theatre to burst out laughing at the subtle jokes.

Im definitely gonna add it to the dvd collection when it comes out

G

Seth Rogan and James Franco lit up a joint of "fake weed" as they called it at the mtv awards. There's a vid of it. The press is saying it was real dankness.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/7311cb8fa7

Funny or die is a site by Will Farrel, Judd Apatow and Adam Mckay some funny shit there.

dbuzz

Veteran
franco has some hilarious "learn how to act" skits on his funnyordie page. search his name, dudes all blitzed making vids with his brother or something. :laughing:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw a little clip of Seth on the Tonight show...asked if he smoked weed he said "the answer is no but its really yes" heheh or something along those lines ....sounds like a funny ass movie...is he related to Joe Rogan? still need to see Super High Me :)

H

Hal

I'm cooking some pineapple upside down cake right now....and it doesn't seem to be rising. I ate a pot brownie a few hours ago, hope I didn't forget an important ingredient.

G

I wanted a pineapple upside down cake the other night soooo fucking bad but we didn't have the ingredients. Instead she made me pumpkin cake bars with homemade cream cheese frosting. It was awesome but I still need my upside down fix! :jump: :bashhead:

H

Hal

Its pretty easy to make....I just followed the recipe from the Dole pineapple website. I figured that would have a pretty good idea on how to go about it.

It just came out of the oven...looks like it might be ok....but it has to cool off for a few before I flip it upside down....smells freakin greatthough...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Speaking of stoner movies, I just looked on netflix for this stoner movie called "Smiley Face" to see if they had it for rent, turns out that is one of their movies you can watch for free over the internet. Smiley Face and pineapple upside down cake....umm