What's new

Pictues and projects im working on

SourDank

Veteran
PLEASE drop the BioD x Sour dubb at an outlet brother, I love the looks of her and BioD crosses have been my favorite hybrids to date. I'm sure your touch on it wouldn't hurt it either haha. Always looking good man

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will see how the Bio d x sdubb in flower turns out...

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more Bio D x Sdubb.. I have more of these seeds in veg. I need to look through more before I pick a keeper.

picture.php

Duck_Doi

Hey PF, :tiphat:

What are things you look for in a male plant? Does he have to give off a certain scent, have nice structure, fast growth etc?

All of your creations are beautiful :peacock: :respect:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When looking for a male he should show a lot of frost. The male flowers should have tight clusters of male flowers at ea node.. Should stink or have a pleasant aroma. Most will stink. Some males might even have purple nuts.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to put in the 2nd attempt to see what this Bio Diesel x Sdubb#10..This 1 had a 35 day veg.. I have 2 others That will go 60 days. I do have a few more small seedlings of this going.

Attachments

• DSCN1783.jpg
    DSCN1783.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 10

Grizz

Veteran
I must have missed your memo about this thread, your killing it with the breeding your doing, wish like hell I wasent on probation I would be begging for seeds.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time for a little update here. Got some wifi#43 x Sdubb#43 just about ready to flower

picture.php

The last wifi#43 x GG#4 #42.. This pheno seems to be very Fire OG dom..She is growing like a pure Indica plant. Very short, slow veg, Side branches are short even after topping. The main stem is fat. .. I like this plant a lot.

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I've noticed that you have plants with numbers all over the place.; Sour Dubb s1 #100, Wifi #43 x Sour Dubb #43, and so on. Do you cull seedlings early on, or pop lots of seeds and only certain ones come up?

I see GRS popping tons of seeds, and "selecting" and "eliminating" in the seedling stage. Just wondering if that's the same thing you do?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants range in # from 1-100 never go over that. Also use Letters withing the same cross. Like GVOG#B2. That keeps me from confusing it with the keeper GVOG. I pop a lot of seeds. Tossing some is just part of it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Corey x DMT is done.. I just took her down.. Seeds look good. Will be testing this cross soon. Also my Sdubb s1#100 I reversed has nuts on her. GG#4 and the Sdubb are also being reversed they look good. Should see some nuts on them in a few more weeks.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update: BIO D x SDUBB #10 WAS CULLED...Not a keeper.. Bio D x Sdubb #104 going into flower.
Sdubb S1 #100 has lots of nut sacks, GG#4 and the Sdubb clone are started to grow some as well.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts