What's new

Pictues and projects im working on

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If no one is interested I will stop with the update's ...

Sdubb s1 #100 reversed
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I am interested, just speechless.

Trying to glean as much info as I can.

Heck, I gotta stick around if I wanna see the skunk va crosses.

Querkle male still around?

ElRubio

Veteran
Absolutely interested Sir...

just we´re people of few words hehehe

That reversed male looks great btw! Cannot wait to seed Bio D x Sdubb and GG4 x Sdubb

Thanks for posting.
Positives vibes!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah bro keep it coming. You should know from me sitting in your living room I'm a man of few words. I talked to dozer more then I did you lol. That's just me so hope you didn't take it wrong. :respect:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think any of us liking talking to our selves. I need some interaction with others.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your right, out of respect I'll try to do better, but your gonna have to put up with my dumb ass :smoke:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hehe ya i'm still lurkin. just feel bad posting "sweet!" "awesome" "frosty" "damn!" wish i could be a little more constructive haha. mostly speechless drooling and some coveting.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants range in # from 1-100 never go over that.
<snip>

update: BIO D x SDUBB #10 WAS CULLED...Not a keeper.. Bio D x Sdubb #104 going into flower.
Sdubb S1 #100 has lots of nut sacks, GG#4 and the Sdubb clone are started to grow some as well.

View Image

Is #104 a typo or did someone else number it?

Love this thread and following all the crosses you're making and growing out!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
hehe ya i'm still lurkin. just feel bad posting "sweet!" "awesome" "frosty" "damn!" wish i could be a little more constructive haha. mostly speechless drooling and some coveting.

I'm right where Heady Blunts is on this one. I think a lot of people are also patiently awaiting a seed drop of yours. *cough*

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, I here voices in my head now.. Sdubb s2 will be coming soon ... will also do a sdubb s3 maybe a s4.... And leave it there. It should be good at that point.

So, did the DMT pollen take?

Yes I have them drying . It's gonna be awhile before I can get to them .

do you have any pics of your sdub x gg4?

I have some # 18 and #48
Is #104 a typo or did someone else number it?

I had 1 already with #100 so I used#104 It doesn't happen often but it helps keep things in order.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

bring on the dubb s2,3,4 , some of us never will have access to clone onlys . i,ve yet to even have the opportunity to run a s1 of any clone only .

be holy grail for us bean freaks .

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still interested brother. You know I'm king of the lurk unless I feel the need to stab someone with a fork... ;)

I'm very excited watching over here on the sidelines. Please, by all means keep posting.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a female you turned male, correct? And it's offspring will only be female?

I agree with heady and who dat :good:

I really enjoy seeing your creations. Gives me inspiration :biggrin:

That is correct. all plants will be female or Intersex females. I have not seen any naners or nuts on the Sdubb plants. Ea generation i'm looking for solid plants with the traits I want... I forget the progression maybe DF can add some knowledge on this..I think an s2 is the same as and f3?, S3 is the same as f4?

Duck_Doi

That is correct. all plants will be female or Intersex females. I have not seen any naners or nuts on the Sdubb plants. Ea generation i'm looking for solid plants with the traits I want... I forget the progression maybe DF can add some knowledge on this..I think an s2 is the same as and f3?, S3 is the same as f4?

Thanks PF :tiphat: