What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pictues and projects im working on

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I am wanting to see some '91 x querkle. I have a strong feeling that would produce some amazing combinations.

Just imagine that chemmy funk with and added grapey flavor and most likely some color.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feed back is coming in on the SFV x GG#4. The potency is excellent but the flav and aroma are lacking. I have 1 more test plant in using my normal Medium/Nutrients this time. if this 2nd plant doesn't improve she wont be kept... I have much higher hopes for the wifi x GG#4. I put in a Bio Diesel x Sdubb and GG#4 x SDubb into flower. The last test plant in this round to flower is the SOL adv mix x SDubb...I have the Stardawg x Sdubb, OGM xSDubb, KQR x Sdubb, wifi x Sdubb that still need to be run.

Feed back is coming in on the SFV x GG#4. The potency is excellent but the flav and aroma are lacking. I have 1 more test plant in using my normal Medium/Nutrients this time. if this 2nd plant doesn't improve she wont be kept... I have much higher hopes for the wifi x GG#4. I put in a Bio Diesel x Sdubb and GG#4 x SDubb into flower. The last test plant in this round to flower is the SOL adv mix x SDubb...I have the Stardawg x Sdubb, OGM xSDubb, KQR x Sdubb, wifi x Sdubb that still need to be run.

Damn dude thats some lineup... Either u got a nice size garden or u gonna be going thru those till ur 70 haha..
But i can't wait to see how those WiFi x sDubb crosses come out, one of my favs the WiFi
Chee hu!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
ooo exciting!

:lurk:

you gonna do any work with that biodiesel lady you were so psyched about?

i see you've made at least biodiesel x sdubb...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will be running another test plant of SFV x GG#4..The 1st plant did not have much Aroma/Flav. It was run in coco using V&B dirty on auto drip.. I don't normally use any of that. This test will be using my normal medium/nutrients and hand watered. Looks/Potency is not enough for me to keep anything.

I believe in high standards in the garden, that ensures only the best. growing is so time consuming so why not strive for tasty potent meds that flourish in your environment? your skills are on point PF so im sure your judgement is to

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you don't enjoy the flav/aroma it just ends up sitting around and then used to make shatter/wax. Anything that has a great flav/aroma is always used most. Even the ones that are not the most potent..

I made iso hash last week from 6 year old trim. tasted like cold air? was very dark but had a punch. that's what I do with untasty buds and trim hash or edibles