What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pics of my outdoor ( Gran Canaria)

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Cool ....reminds me of some old school Mexican sativa I cut my teeth on! MAn it would grow HUGE plants...but rarely would they finish OD! Did have one finish one year...best pine tasting strain Ive seen to date! Rock on Bro!

T

THCV

wonderful garden, great array of strains, bien echo! those pure sativas will be mind-blowing no doubt...

Hi friends, i´m really happy when i saw people seen this thread, much thanks for your words friends.

Vietnam evolution

Jo Ta Ke from Lmn, it´s one impressive male ( keep him) hehehe.

Finally this plants are Angola Roja*Bangui, i love this light pink color.

And now it´s my Black Maconde... cut :laughing:

Thanks for all friends, best wishes for you :rasta: :wave:

G

Fantastic Alfred, bravo! Enjoy the Black Maconde harvest, it looks lovely, can't beat outdoor full-sun sativas.

I'm really looking forward to watching the Vietnamese grow, these are some rare and authentic genes.

G

Alfred ....very nice strains and not something we see everyday around here...thx for sharing them with us.

Hi BH, i´ll reproduce it, it´s a pure sativa with a long flowering time, around 150 days... fuufff, heheheh. Remember everything what I have I will share it with you friend.

Hi budluver, thanks for you because i like very much that you visit this thread. Thanks friend

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Great pics, interesting genetics in your garden, have a great smoke :smoke:
150 days flowering...looking forward to follow that bro

Peace
Paddi

Hi friend, how are you paddi? i hope all very fine... yes i like very much long time flowering sativa...

The vietnamam evolution...

Some littles buds of my two Jack Herer...

Two plants, one is a Angola Roja*Bangui, and the other i´m not sure... :redface:

I,m begining the indoor with strains as Warlock, Graprefruit*Blueberry, AngolaVerde*Bangui, cantarelas, G13, Deep Chunck and Ethiopian plants... :redface:

Thanks all.

Sativa Soul

Beautiful show so far alfred! Keep up the good work. :yes: Those look some killer genetics. Wish I could grow some sativas that flower 150 days. But that's allmost impossible in my climate.
Well here's what I'm able to do outdoors at my place, if you don't mind.

22732DSCN2161.JPG

actually this plant aint finished yet. It's a mostly sativa bagseed. But I already had to cut off some buds because of mold problems. :confused:
It's around 9 and a half weeks but I want to let it go at least a week or more longer. But it's already very nice :joint:

Sativa soul, thanks for your words, where you from? Always you can find plants like Moazmbique landarce that it´s a pure sativa with a shot flowering time, 9 weeks and very resistent to mold, good luck friend.
Hi Esbe, i´m waiting for some free seeds that promised me RW to complete te starting.
Best wihses for you.

Hi herbglaze, thanks for your words, today i cut two Jack Herer, tomorrow will show some pics, then will finish the outdoor and i´ll start indoor.

Greetings friends.

Peace.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
i cant wait to see those vietnamise bag seeds flower out and the jack herer looks really tasty and frosty. really enjoying the pictures and hope to see alot more. peace

Hi guys

Hi guys

Hi friends, all fine in the island :wave:

WyattHerbShiva, thanks for your words, you are wellcome friend :wave:

DimeBag65, hi friend, your wishes are orders for me :laughing: :laughing:

This is the Angola Roja*Bangui, have a good colors, i have one problem... i can´t make a photo of the odor... awesome, Lmn is a master :rasta:

My Vietnamese plants, the winter don´t let me make good pics... :badday:

And the last is the JacK herer ... :jump: :jump: :jump:

Thanks for all friends. One love.

Peace. :redface:

Latest posts

Latest posts