What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pics of my outdoor ( Gran Canaria)

Thanks friends, i hope have a good yield... Only one plant have a little problem with the food, but it´s very easy to solucionate....

Thanks for all.

Hiya... I hope all very fine.

The Mazar are in a bottle :laughing: :laughing: . One G13*hp was sacrificied beacuese shew some male flowers in the 4 week of flowering time :badday: , Herer and Mozambique are awesome... but today i want to show other things...

One Ducth Dragon...

The uzbekistan landraces from Lmn, have i high level odor :laughing:

Finally i found vietnamese pure seeds from Greenhornet, but now this seeds are descatalogue and it´s very difficult find it. This seeds needs minumun 150 days of flowering... :jump: :jump:

Now Vietnam

Thanks for all, and i will come back with more pics :wave: :wave:

M

mossy

Alfred-cannaria..
do I not remember that the Canaries have an average of over 300 sunny days per year... :chin:
those Vietnamese seeds should be Right at home.

Now I will be looking forward to seeing Those grow next season.. :canabis:

All the plants are great..
the Dutch Dragon..amazing..
but my eyes keep straying back to the Mazar..
she is the girl I know and love... :wave:

This is the MAZ*lr cross..b.indy..IBL'd..to f4.
She had to be super-cropped..for my height.
Germed april/may. 20 ltr pot.

Last edited:
Incredible pics, coserve your cross tha autoflowering of Lr?? it´s very interesting. I made a cross of Mazar/ G13*Hp if you want any seed i can send you some.

One love.

SuperStoned

uzbekistan landrace sound interesting
All your Plants are looking good!
Sounds like a great climate for those Vietnamese, i really cant wait too see them but i guess there will be a bit of a wait :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
everythings wonderful bro, looking much forward to the green hornet stuff! you are in the rite place for those genetics bro! ohhh i love to go to the canaria islands for sun, water and an argentin t-bone!

Hi friends... today just i shot some pics...

In the first time, Black Maconde ( mozambique landrace) is a pure sativa... semell very strong.

This strain is form Vietnam, called Vietnam Tourist from Greenhornet ( out of catalogue :badday: )

And the last pic, is a cross of Mazar with G13*HashPlant

M

mossy

You certainly have some interesting genetics..and the climate to grow them.
Good Luck with them.
It is good to watch. :wave:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alfred, plants are looking very healthy! :D:yes: All seem more than happy in such a nice environment with such loving care!
Look forward to seeing all the developments in your garden!
Peace, HL

Highlighter said:
Alfred, plants are looking very healthy! :D:yes: All seem more than happy in such a nice environment with such loving care!
Look forward to seeing all the developments in your garden!
Peace, HL

Hi friend, thanks for visit my thread :wave: , the other day yo ask me about the origin of the Mozambique, yeeeahh it´s from Lmn, we are saerching pollen or any male of this special strain, but i only know bonecarver have seeds of this strain.

Hi wapsas, fratomo, fratello, o como se diga coño, jejejeje.

Thanks for visit my outdoor, your words are very important for me friends :wave:

It´s time to put some pics...

Mozambique landrace from Lmn

My two mutant Deep Chuncks from RW

One Jo Ta Ke from Lmn, it´s a nepal crosses that have blue colors in flowering time

Vietnamese plants, pure sativa

Two plants that show light pink colors, i don´t know if it´s manga rose*uzbekistan or AngolaRoja*Bangui

Thanks for all friends.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
exelent alfred! the Vietnamese plants looks very promising. are they the ones from green hornet?

Yes friend, form Greenhornet, called Vietnemese tourist, need aroun 150 days to flower, i like this strain very much. When i tried to buy this strain was out of catalogue, now i don´t know if they put it again...