What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pics of my outdoor ( Gran Canaria)

Hi people i just open this thread to see the plants growing in this island, thanks for all, and excuse my english but i,m spanish.

She called like to Black Maconde, it´s a mozambique landrace, pure sativa, strain from Lmn.

The first and second plant are Jack Herers forn SS, and the is a G13*hp from SS.

It´s a G13b*f3, it sent me MGJ.

It´s two uzbekistan landrace from Lmn, we only have two, i wish on male and one female to reproduce it.

She is a Mazar mom pregnant by G13*hashplant.

Other Mazar...

other J.H

Thaks for all :wave: :muahaha:

M

mossy

Cheers Alfred-cannaria..
The girls are all beautiful.. :headbange

I have not seen Mazar growing before..
I have mazar x lowryder..
and I can see where some of the genetics come from now.

Have a good weekend m8.. :joint:

Hi strain searcher, mariman, thanks for the words, i wish the best for your outdoors.

Mossy, i always have Mazar on my garden, it´s one of my favorites strains. And other of my favorites is G13*hp, then i made the cross and i hope good results. If someone want some seeds of this cross only need send me a Pm.

Greetings friends.

G

great looking plants ,,just what i was looking for ,,a freindly grower in the canaries ..i'll be over november ,,see ya soon

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Ola puntal :wave:

Looking good. I see the G13 is on it's way, hope she turns out good for you. :yes:

I think I've still got some of H3ad's G13xNYCD freebies, do you want those aswell? :chin:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants look great alfred! ...didnt I read that there are some bad fires burning there??..hope all is well :)

M

mossy

Alfred-cannaria...you made my day just posting her photo..
I added your link to my thread..so they guys could come over and see.

If you have grown her before..do you have a smell/taste for her?

Hi people

Hi people

Hi friends...

Lmn la siguiente palabra es " ASOCADO " :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Alex-f How are you friend?? remember that "puntal" in canary islands means "very nice friend", thanks for your offer but in other time because ultimately i,m very "ASOCADO" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Asocdo, ask to Lmn :laughing: :laughing:

irishSoCo Thanks for the words. :wave:

J-Roc Hi friend, as soon as posible i put more pictures of the Mazar evolutions :wave:

Mrs.Babba Hi friend, yes we had a big problem with the fire but today it´s off, all is well :wave:

Mossy Hi, i hope to see in the future your Mazar*Lowrayder, good luck with this cross, sounds very interesting. See you :wave:

Last edited:
More pics

More pics

Hi freinds, i hope all nice!!! :wave: :wave:

One G13*Hp

This is the Mazar, now are in other part of my outdoor... :rasta:

The evolution of Uzbekistan landrace from Lmn

The mozambique landrace beginning to frowering time.

Jack Herer, i had to bouble it... :rasta:

Wicked looking plants man very nice indeed.Makes me want to move abroad from the uk just to get the great growing weather you have there.Good luck with it dont forget to post the final yield on some of them plants.

Take it easy.

Latest posts

Latest posts