What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Picked up a new Gun Safe, What do you think?

N

Nondual

Saw the SAME safe last night at Costco in Santa Cruz for $299.00 and went "things that make you go hmmmm". On my list of things to get AFTER my hernia operation.
Oh hell yeah a gun safe is the next thing on my list to get. Cheap basic insurance.

B

BrnCow

One of my friends was looking into one of these but the delivery charge was $200 or so. They would only deliver to the curb. So he was researching how to move it around and figured a way to get it in the front door but that was it. So he researched it and found several people using golf balls to roll it around the house. He tried it and it worked very well...

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Own 3, love them. Grants for Guns, deliever to the spots I needed them in with no probs.

make sure to change your code from 12345678# lol.