Not open for further replies.

jiggasouza

Right here, Big Island! Afghan Mafia...

57812DSC00939.JPG

OUTSIDE

57812DSC00944_small_.JPG

Last edited:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr Dog again.
Woof! Woof! Thanks for the nomi Dr. Dog. Wonderful pics, good luck to all! NS

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
Whatever happened to that funky picture of a frosty seeded plant DG used to keep in her POTM intro MAIG?
Almost every month I used to say to myself wow, that pic would win AGAIN.

No idea about that bud picture, it must have been phased out, I just copy & pasted the nomination rules from the last thread that DG made

esbe said:
great nomis dudes! raco for shure should have a big gold medal! unfortunally the pix are on another server and is therefore disqualified from beginning

Yeah, unfortunatly they are not eligible. Please make sure you only nominate pictures that are hosted on ICMag and not places like photobucket or imageshack. Thanks guys, keep them coming :D And congrats to l33t for winning the August poll :smile:

southwind

I agree

I agree

This photo has unusual beauty..and the plant looks as if she is somewhat ready to grab at you..

but all the photos in this thread are usually great..so many great ones..

CAREFREE 1's Sour Bubble..

K

kallenavndk

Rosy Cheeks said:
I nominate a tribute to la Mano Negra, with one of his pics showing himself (I believe), from the thread "cositas buenas 2007":

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51260&page=4&pp=15

yeah it have my vote :rant: this is how to get the herp free Main, we need to show that its our right to grow and we dont give a :cuss: about what the gouwerment says because we all have a right to disobey unjust laws so growers of the world show them :cuss: that we want to grow and then we do :jump:

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I think it is very interesting that the vanilluna almost appears to have or does have variegation, something not usually seen with marijuana. You see color in leaves often, but variegation is a whole different story. All of the photos hear deserve nomination, my best wishes to all. PEACE

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Funny, I just realized there is a thread already discussing this. Haven't been on this forum in a while and this :bashhead: was the first thread I looked at. Whoops.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
I nominate a tribute to la Mano Negra, with one of his pics showing himself (I believe), from the thread "cositas buenas 2007":

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51260&page=4&pp=15

Very kind of you,Cheeks :yes:
And youre right,Alex and his buddy "Trasgo",Gos d´atura,a very smart strain of dogs from the highlands of Catalunya (Pyrinnees)
I talked with Trasgo on the phone more than once...

asaru969

my vote goes to AFGHANICA...DJ Short's vanilluna...most interesting and colorful bud i've seen yet..absolutely beautiful...

N

North

by afghanica
strain: vanilluna by DJ short

this one gets my vote, spectacular looking plant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts