What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

techattack

omfg :eek: i'm shy.. i really love this plant, have a better shot on my topic btw :)
ty for nomination..

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I nominate Sunstimulator's Sour Diesel. It's about time, because the thread (Pissing Me Offf....) is two years old. I like the intense colors and that wavy movement in the bud (OK, I'm stoned): http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=30171&page=1&pp=15&highlight=alexander+nevermind

11387DSCF0918.JPG

G

OMG! What should I vote!? What should I vote!!!!??? U're making me crazy :D

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gratzi Blessed....now I feel blessed!!...
I'd def nominate a few pics but its a bloody im,possible choice...SO I just wait n vote...but so farouta all of them both JOe's DD and White are fukin perfecto...
blessed's bud is also lookin to be impeccable come a few more weeks and I'd love to see this PurpPaki when its complete...many many great shots...Im a macro fan to but rather like seeing buds and full plants to judge a skill level..But for basic bud shots these are all great..
I use PShop to crop, lil brighten or contrats..and tag the pic..thats it..if your going to use SHarpen I suggest just sharpen edges..it wont look as fake or maniputlated as its only using edge pixes and not the entire image..
FOE20

G

Most are killa shots!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAH shucks i never get in on this stuff.....
why my CAM SUCKS?
ANyways i love DOOBS shot,and JOE,then,
that speed queen thats all sparkly limey ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
KILLA LADY it almost looks frightening hahahahaha that BITCH?
happy plants is all i see keep it up folks.................................

UNLESS I GET A NEW CAM!!!!!......any suggestions???
DOOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.