What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful nomis!

lets get joe in with his chem4

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1690320#post1690320

11718chem4_027.jpg

G

gonna be a tough month>>>heheePEACE!
just though of something while hitting this White....
Chem4 and White extraction.......holy smokin JOE shmoly :headbange

Now this guys living the life. This photo belongs in a book. So much so I thought I'd nominate it for picture of the month and honestly I'm not sure it's even the best picture of the bunch, but I like it. It reminds me of that book by Robert connel Clark, Marijuana Botany, only the one with the white cover. Somebody out there knows what I'm talkin about. ;)

Strain: Not sure(Maybe he can identify it)
Grower: Ganja baba
Thread: wild in the caribbean .
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=89901&page=1&pp=15

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
sad not to see blessed pix bigger, so here they are. top of the pop.

1430832666DSCN7344.jpg

1430832666DSCN7382.jpg

emory

No prob joe on the nom, shit we could literally do a Joeshmoe POTM with all the fine work and photography that you always use. I didnt know the white was in last months POTM, but I dont think it matters, that shot is rediculous and definately has alot of votes before the voting even starts.

Its gonna be a tough one though, lots of great nominations this month. Congrats to all the nom inees and best of luck

Take care and stay safe

guerilla

rafe

BreederBrad2, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for purple plants since 1980 and I got 2 oz. from a farmer who said "I don't know why that turned purple it was the same seeds in the same ground" One was totally purple. Stalk,branches,everything. The other oz was lime green but tasted the same. I have never grown a purple plant but hope to one day. Rafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts