What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
black.jpg

Looks worked on, which doesn't mean it is so. But wow, what a picture!

Smells like a winner to me.

Illadelph

I voted for "the white" last month, but i don't think many others did, I'll probably vote for it again. I mean... COME ON!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
What's happeneing with the competitions here? I noticed the poll for January hasn't even been posted yet - we have a five-month backlog...:)

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Admin has been very busy lately ... These contest sometimes get behind but they always catch up. Be patient Im sure they will catch up again soon Thanks

K

khaleel

aww thanks sammet, i'm honored just to have a picture up next to one of yours my friend! :wave: :muahaha: :muahaha:

* edit:

i nominate Tumblepop
35039IC52.jpg

Last edited:
T

tyler

where can i find previous photos of the month? sorry for the stupid question but i couldnt find them myself :bashhead: hope someone can help me out thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.