What's new

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

ChubbyNugs :joint: -thanks for your kind words bro

151Kushmaster :rasta: :respect: -thanks bro you know for sure how much pride we have in Philly i try and represent. Keep hanging around for awhile and I might be able to point you in the direction of some commercial Bubba.

Philli007- :smoker: Glad you got to order your Wicca Box bro they really are worth it in just kief collection alone lol. I must highly suggest the Sweetleaf grinder also I have had mine for 4+ years and still works like a charm have had alot of grinders since but none are as good as Sweetleaf. And you asked about where did I get my Seeds, I run a few different strains and would hate to backtrack through them all but I do state where I got each strain from in the beginning of the thread, but mostly through Karma and CF

Are you ready for some Football?

Rednine-Glad you could stop by bro, and please post as many pics as you like mi casa su casa, Your Bubba looks Stellar and yes it does look similar to the Bubba Kush x Abusive Kushaze (OG kush x SSH) that I am running and was gifted by the great CF, If I am not mistaken I believe CF's Bubba Kush is Pre 98 but I might be mistaken, no better way than to ask the man himself! We will rub the bottle and patiently wait for an answer lol. and I must say bro Cocktail Frank is repping the East Coast like he is from Humboldt with his strain catalogue the man is a walking med dispensary, I smoke alot of Commercial Humboldt Bubba Kush and it is spectacular even after compressing and shipping, This Bubba Kush x ABK is just as good or better than %85 Kushes I have smoked, this is a true Heirloom strain bro just enough Haze with the Bubba being most dominant and you can taste the OG, truly an exceptional Cross I will never try and get rid of this strain. You will be more than pleased when you pop those beans :wave: ! Keep the pics coming

To whom it may concern I am not an uptight individual if you feel as though you can contribute to my thread in any way please do so. Add pics, comments (Negative or Positive) it is all a learning experience and a sharing experience I also welcome criticism or advice because I am here to learn and do not proclaim to be an end all with any of my statements. So saying such if you have had personal experiences with any of the strains I speak on either in smoking or growing let us know show us pics and give us your opinion :dueling: I am all about the love :wave: give a smoke report or piggyback off one of mine I love to debate and Information is power! :rasta:

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes red, i believe we have the same bubba.
im pretty sure its the pre-98, but i did hear from one of the best growers i know in cali that the bubba we have looks just like the original bubba.
for what its worth, i believe him.
either way, run the bubba at least 63 days.
ive done 70 on the bubba, but i think she is just right (for me) at 63 daze.
i do like the way that philly's bubba has more sat like leaves,
it really frosts my weiny to see that.
too bad for me i handed out all the bubba x seeds to you guys.
they were minimal and being i had the mom, i let em all go.
so i hope you all enjoy em, i am just watching em grow!!!
on the brighter side, i have some new stuff hanigin high,
nevilles haze maple cut
blowfish
arcata TW
green crack
jonny blaze (nevilles dom)

philli007

Now PhillyPride,
You know I gotta be a Eagles Fan til the day I die! But also gotta say Im way more into baseball - Go Phillies!!! Not much longer now. :jump: :woohoo:

And I've got a Sweetleaf too, from Yahoo Auctions a few years ago. But I use my metal grinder with the pollen catcher mostly now. Will go back to the Sweetleaf once my Wicca arrives. Sorry about not checking back to see your suppliers, but I get blinded :bigeye: by your beautiful buds dude!
Mouth is watering,
P007

G

WUZ GOOD? PHILLYPRIDE,

THAT PURPLE URKLE LOOKS GREAT MAN ! YOU SURE PUT A GOOD BREAK DOWN ON

THESE BUDS YOU'VE GROWN.

PiffDaddy-Thanks bro, I just wish I grew all of these buds some are commercial others were giftted by CF and the rest are mine.

Philli007-Got to love the Phillies but we need more pitching to be a serious threat cant leave it all on Ryan and Jimmy. Glad to hear you have a sweetleaf I love em, I have a SpaceCase and have had a few other metal grinders that have kief catchers but the one thing to look out for on the metal grinders (non sweetleaf) is that the metal will shave off after continuous use :spank: :cuss: :badday: :fsu: , I have seen it time and time again so make sure you check for metal shavings after every use especially in the kief catching section, you sure dont want to smoke that.

CF-How can I become a member of F.U.C.K.E.M? I need my pass, and hey I got a mom of the Bubba Kush Cross so if you need some cuts let me know

Grand Slam (G-13 x Sweet Purple) 1 plant 7 gallon pot 97 grams
Fully dried 16 days no cure

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Is that yours Philly, the Grand Slam? Nice looking smoke, great lineage. Started up some StrawD x ABK last night. Hope I can do as well with CF's wares as you did, bro. Keep them pics comin'!

Red_Nine said:
Is that yours Philly, the Grand Slam? Nice looking smoke, great lineage. Started up some StrawD x ABK last night. Hope I can do as well with CF's wares as you did, bro. Keep them pics comin'!

Yeah the Grand Slam has been in circulation for a while amongst a few people I know very good smoke even though it does throw a few nanners from time to time, really reminds me of some Acapulco Gold I can taste and smell her in the G-13 lineage

G

HEY DUDE ! IF (CF) DOES NOT WANT THOSE CUTTING I WILL TAKE THEM WITH OPEN ARMS :pointlaug

philli007

PhillyPride said:
Yeah the Grand Slam has been in circulation for a while amongst a few people I know very good smoke even though it does throw a few nanners from time to time, really reminds me of some Acapulco Gold I can taste and smell her in the G-13 lineage

Yo PhillyPride.
As far as the Phillies go, "You ain't never lied man", but I believe in the management and we'll just have to see what's up. Enough about that cause I could go all day.

I hadn't noticed any flaking from my grinders yet, but this is my umteeth one, I keep giving them away to um visitors. Yeah that's it, visitors (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) – but hey thanks for the heads up!

And oh yeah, thanks for the Rep point too! Didn't know what those were, then while checking my User Control Panel, there it was. I feel all welcome and whatnot. Kool dude, very kool.

Now what’s this about Acapulco Gold? Man I’ve been trying to hunt some of that down. I finally found some Bubba Kush seeds (I am totally in awe of yours!) from cannabiseye for only $44. There’s some at Dr GreenThumb’s too but they are like $300.00 bucks – man he must be making made cash there!

Be great if you offered up some seeds from your crosses on Seedbay, hey I’m just saying…
Later dude,
P007

philli007 said:
Yo PhillyPride.
As far as the Phillies go, "You ain't never lied man", but I believe in the management and we'll just have to see what's up. Enough about that cause I could go all day.

I hadn't noticed any flaking from my grinders yet, but this is my umteeth one, I keep giving them away to um visitors. Yeah that's it, visitors (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) – but hey thanks for the heads up!

And oh yeah, thanks for the Rep point too! Didn't know what those were, then while checking my User Control Panel, there it was. I feel all welcome and whatnot. Kool dude, very kool.

Now what’s this about Acapulco Gold? Man I’ve been trying to hunt some of that down. I finally found some Bubba Kush seeds (I am totally in awe of yours!) from cannabiseye for only $44. There’s some at Dr GreenThumb’s too but they are like $300.00 bucks – man he must be making made cash there!

Be great if you offered up some seeds from your crosses on Seedbay, hey I’m just saying…
Later dude,
P007

Thanks for your truly kind words bro :rasta: but I am not on that level (Seedbay) Plus most of my wares were gifts I just grew out I am just a grower not a breeder. I have some friends that have serious urge to breed but not I, I truly enjoy growing the herb and seeing others crosses brought to life. Too many Pollen Chuckers out their already to add me to the mix lol :dueling:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
thats some good old fashioned pot growing i tell you what!!!!
classic strains grown right!

i just cant hope that your asperations will be higher then "commercial" someday...

Phillypride I don't understand why you would ever need to have a febreze bottle ; )? Hope all is going well! I know your a connoisseur for fine glass. I do have one question for you though. What is you opinion on percolated tubes? Do you happen to own one yourself. Most of the gear I've seen in your threads look pretty standard. Just wanted to know if you had any reason for this.

Red_Nine

DIGITALHIPPY said:
i just cant hope that your asperations will be higher then "commercial" someday...
When Philly says commercial, it's not what most people think of as commercial. The commercial he gets is better than what most people will ever smoke,lol. This boy get's some of the best strains I've ever seen on the "street". You'd think he took a trip to the Dam and raided a bunch of coffee shops and brought it back with him. Either way, he's already far exceeded commercial quality buds with what's he's grown. Philly got some fine wares. Power to the Tri-State! KeyStoner's to the end.

Hippy, I took a look at your shed. Very nice setup you got going on. Very impressed. How do you power the a/c's? Extention cord or hardwired or...? Thought about doing this myself at my old house before I moved. May want to do it again someday.

Last edited:
DIGITALHIPPY said:
thats some good old fashioned pot growing i tell you what!!!!
classic strains grown right!

Thanks bro, but I think RedNine answered the statement pretty well, I have no aspirations besides smoking the best herb on our planet I have been blessed

Thanks RedNine
151KushMaster-Yeah I have a double Perculator Pure Bong

Not really a big fan, too much drag, really nice for a novince but if you like a big pull the percs just dont do it for me.

Last edited:
The style perc you have in the Pure is a dome perc. They tend to have alot more drag then the tree style percs. Have you ever heard of Toro glass? Alot of people like their products more then Roor and Illadelph. Their tree percs are the best on the market as far as the least amount of drag. Just something to maybe look into in the future. I know I love my percs!

Later

151kushmaster said:
The style perc you have in the Pure is a dome perc. They tend to have alot more drag then the tree style percs. Have you ever heard of Toro glass? Alot of people like their products more then Roor and Illadelph. Their tree percs are the best on the market as far as the least amount of drag. Just something to maybe look into in the future. I know I love my percs!

Later

Learn something new everyday! Where do they sell those?

I just called Frolic's the other day. They told me they have a new illadelph which has a tree style perc. I'm not sure if I trust their word. I always thought illadelph strictly made dome percs but this may be false. The guy I was talking to seemed pretty knowledgeable. I know they really want people to come to their store. Just hoping they would not B.S me. I might have to stop down there and check out the inventory in the near future.

Later

Let me know if you stop by Frolic because I really like supporting both Illadelph and Frolic. Frolic has some really cool people working and quality products at decent products, I got my First Jerome Baker from Frolic, I need to get to the Delaware store they said that is the largest Frolic location. We will see

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
ok, i didnt mean it like that with the commercial thing.
you actualy get some baddass commercial. looks like the hollywood 70$/eigth stuff.
looks like your about to get your own big batch of the best herb there is!!
whatever your doing its workin!

Phillypride, here are some pictures of my 22" fixed stem Toro I was telling you about. This tree perc has no drag! Sorry to interupt your thread. Hope all is going well!

toro.jpg

shocks133.jpg

shocks129.jpg

Last edited: