What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

Stoned Teacher- Thanks for stopping by, the Jamaican a friend brought back from the island it was pretty smooth and had a nice earthy/musky flavor better than Midgrade but below good sensi buds, the high was a sedative lethargic tired sleep inducing high. No I havent had a chance to try any of the crosses as of yet, they are at 58 days flowering and they all look to go at least 70 days I have some great pics but as we all know the Pic Upload has been down for over a week and pictures say a thousand words, I really will not be updating until this Upload Pic situation gets fixed.

SeedsToRiches -appreciate it, thanks for stopping by I will keep you updated if they ever fix this pic upload issue!

Ok the lovely pic upload is back working and as I said before I have the ferts I run with only thing I dont have pictured is Diamond Nector, Today is day 60 for most of my gals so I will have an update this afternoon with the gals

This Monster Bloom Really rocks in my observation it is much better than FF Beastie Bloomz in terms of bud size/development/weight and it even though they both have the same ratios the Moster Bloom is much more effective and powerful you only use a teaspoon per 5 gallons where as you can easily run through beastie bloomz because alot is need to have an effect

I still use Open Sesame this actually works great in conjuction with the monster bloom

I also use AN Sweet Leaf good product better than Sweet

Here goes some dried and cured Grand Slam (G-13 x Sweet Purple) a nice smooth smoke with a slight Purple flavor similar to Urkel-Grandaddy-Grape Ape but no where near as pronounced more of just a hint of Purple/grape flavor mixed with your standard fruity taste, nice potency nothing devastating but far from weak, I was surprised this strain is better than I expected. I will take picks later of a monster gal I have in flower

Here goes some BCBD God Bud def is a real treat a real tropical bud that you do not find in many non hazes. It has that non haze flavor and aroma but very unique but distinctly Hawaain now I have had the blessings to get my hands on some Pakalolo from straight off the islands now this is nowhere near as powerful but it has the same Island aroma and flavor a very strong non haze smell akin to Kali Mist-C 99-or Strawberry Cough. A very pleasing and desirable high and potency a strong up high. I could have done a better job trimming

Some commercial Kush wasnt known what kind but it has the heavy diesel flavor and taste but not that Bubba flavor who knows but it is some killer true one or two hits and you need to sit down for a second, i am very happy about the Bubba and Og Kush Crosses blessed by Cocktail Frank because I smell the same aromas off my growing buds as I do off this 9.8 AAA commercial bud!

Nirvanna's Blue Mystic at 60 days she will be harvested manana! :wave: in 7 gallon pot she is a big gal :rasta: :muahaha:

she did suffur a late dose of overfert but she was flushed out completely through the last 15 days.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
my god! the pics alone are astounding. im with frank though, friggin speachless!! i guess you are phillys pride for sure!! respect!!

welcome all welcome to my lair I am super high and a little tipsy this morning off to play video games

Commercial Bubba Kush and Cigars of Choice :pimp3:

I am back with more pics at you Cocktail Frank appreciate it Santa

Bear- How did you know lol well here go some ladies.

This has been a lovely Run with these Bubba ladies, they are housed in 3 gal pots next run she will be upgraded to her proper 7 gal pot she is truly lovely and smells like Fruity/ Diesel fuel real serious deal funny thing is the OG smells the Exact same except she is not purple at all and needs a little more time to finish.

If most of you guys know me pretty well you know I dont like daytime herb aka Soft/Weak Potency so I try and take all my gals the max amount of days to make sure they have the proper couchlock effect. Saying so at 70 days the Bubba's are DONE %30amber/%60 cloudy/%10 clear :rasta: The rest of the gals will go about another week or so! :dueling:

Rollin Face-appreciate it

Got an update on some gals,

some ladies drying off

Here goes an OG Kush at 73 days

Exact same pinesol diesel fuel smell as the Bubba only real difference is the coloration, they both have the same structure, odor, bud aesthetics. the OG's just need to go a little longer probably another 5-10 days

Strawberry Diesel x Abusive Kushage at 73 days

The odor on these gals is hands down top 3 out of the ladies I have grown before truly a strawberry perfume that I want to eat not only taste lol

? Haze Rocking along at 73days

happy holidays

Let Me shoot a line out to my BS young boy/old head for his first time on a computer good job for my Down the Bottom West Philly punk lol inside joke Merry Christmas my man we have come a long way since our weekly missions up top and those Spring break soirees to Florida trying to get rich; every year for 7 years flipping weight of beasters lol and we never had enough and to think would we do most of our runs today? :confused: HELL NO!! :spank: We are very close to where we envisioned ourselves years ago just chilling and smoking and telling stories! :rasta:
Merry Christmas we have came a long way bro a long way from nicks and dubs to . . . . . . . .

Merry Christmas All,
I really love and appreciate this sacred plant; it really has changed my life from all standpoints of existence mentally-spiritually-financially-physically so this dear plant has to be worshiped by me and I really tip my hat to all who believe the same or have different opinions just respect and worship this lovely herb that was here before us and will be here after us. to all my PA/NJ/DE/NY Brethren Merry Christmas and grow strong whether you are rocking a fluorescent or multiple stacks (1000s) keep it green!
:dance: :dance: :pimp3: :listen2: :jump: :smoweed:

Last edited:
merry christmas all,
a spare a gis- Whats up bro- got some seeds through a friend who orders from Nirvanna Seed Co and BCBudDepot for others. But most of the elite genetics I have running ie the Bubba Kush, STD xABK, OGK, and WDxABK were gifted to me by the big kahuna Cocktail Frank up in your home state of JERSEY! thanks for your kind words bro and as my friend Bearfootlove likes to say KEEP IT GREEEN! hey check in on the crew at PA/NJ/DE thread the Tri-State crew sometime lot of good people and better info

G

what a great garden!
looks like your have some high quality guard cats too :wink:

irishSoCo- Thanks Bro, and I try and keep the cats hungry lol

Well Harvest Time and you know How hectic that goes, The Blue Mystic was the first to come down and she is wonderful in both aesthetics and smoke I really am surprised; there is more original blueberry in her than I expected, now I am not claiming she is a DJ short blueberry but she is a pretty good cousin. I will have pics up her trimmed and fully dried after a 17 day hang dry. Nice yielder I believe she gave off 3 and half to 4 ozs I will be exact later on tonight, got to love those 7 gallon pots.

All of the Seedlings gifted to me by the great Cocktail Frank were in 3 gallon pots because they were from seed. I took cuts off of the girls after determining sex. I usually like to run in 7 gallon pots because of the room for error allowed and the heavy yields almost guaranteed. Next run I cant wait for everybody to be back in 7 gallons.

Everybody came down at 78 days except for the Blue Mystic and the Bubba Kush crosses which went 61 and 71 days respectively.

Here goes my last gal in a 7 gallon pot The Grand Slam (G-13 x Sweet Purple) I know she gave off a decent yield like a said before cant go wrong that big. Very Nice taste on this strain you def taste the sweet purple nice candy purple taste but completely different type of Purple than Urkel or Ape and no where near as strong in taste as Urkel or Grape ape, The Acapolco Gold from the G-13 side comes through in the high and the overall look of the dried nugs. I had a few of these gals come down a few weeks ago and was not disappointed.

Here Goes the OG Kush Crosses they smell the exact same as the Bubba Kush Crosses and are super dense and rock hard

Everybody Hanging Out

Strawberry Diesel x Abusive Kushage extremely Heavy yielder and def filled in her 6 foot size! The strongest smelling strain by far a intoxicating potent strawberry/diesel fuel/haze aroma very very very nice

Thanks for stopping by and watching the progress with these gals I learned alot about their individual tendencies as strains and cant wait for next run when some will be fimmed and or supercropped. I will post pics up of the Blue Mystic dried pre cured and the new garden strains later on tonight. Santa Clause Cocktail Frank really out did himself this time he dropped the whole Cali Med scene on me talk about somebody being blessed/thrilled/numb!

Happy New Year and Keep it green! :wave:

Piffington

Killer buds bro. Everything looking dank. Gonna post some smoke reports soon? Santa..err I mean Cocktail Frank hooked you up :rasta:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
phillypride DAMN son!!!!that grand slam looks vetty nice soft lookin almost a bit like bubba,wich OGK cross is that looks like she's nicely flushed...beautiful colors on that STDXAK must have missed that one...hella groBro..keepItPimmpiN..Mm...bookmarked