What's new

Phillthy's Karma Test - SSSDH (OJD CUT) x Jack Herrer#22

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats good Philth? Excuse my lateness to the show..

You got these babies lookin GOOD!

MARLO

no need for apologies. glad you are here bro!

Nice thick stems, very lush bushy leaves... Looking phillthily healthy....great work
picture.php

thanks ;) youre too kind.

killer lookin n exter dirty bro.love any sssdh crosses got some comin myself cant wait.ojd sssdh x g13haze.will be watchin dirty.dn

stick around. these will be dank!

tidy as always Phillthy

are you looking at the same pics i am? lol

nice phill i like this setup

thanks for popping in!

Looking great as always! Cant wait to see them in flower! Should be one hell of a cross! peace
~POE~
no doubt. i cant wait either!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like i have 3 girls and 2 males so far :joint:. very early to tell but i think i got a good eye on it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bro a very healthy looking bunch your thumb must be very green

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
i have been shouting that since i was 11![/quote]

Thats so cute phillthy, if the girls new how well you keep a house, they'd come pouring out of the wood work. An ideal man is someone who can clean too- in my books anyway.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
phillthy
Howzit brother..?? Looking dayum good up in here.. How are the three things on this gurl? smell, taste and high? This is another i have yet to try.. bbl peace.

sack

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
phillthy
Howzit brother..?? Looking dayum good up in here.. How are the three things on this gurl? smell, taste and high? This is another i have yet to try.. bbl peace.

sack

things are good here. all have shown sex. haven't completed a grow with this cross so the rest will have to be answered at a later date ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok, all 10 plants have shown sex now. 6 females and 4 males. i have 2 distinct phenos in both. i took some pics of the 4 males. any input from karma on these would be great. males 1 and 3 show similar structure and 2 and 4 share a different structure. you can see it easily when you look at the lower branches. on males 1 and 3 they shoot out away from the main stalk whereas 2 and 4 grow up almost parallel with the stalk. the females have the same two phenos, i think i have 3 of each.

male 1
picture.php

picture.php

male 2
picture.php

picture.php

male 3
picture.php

picture.php

male 4
picture.php

picture.php

the females
picture.php

keke.nz

shits looking awesome phillthy! dont know how i missed this one.
looks as though you definately got 2 different phenos there bro. did you veg for around a month?

keep it up, cant wait to see what this cross does!

peace keke :joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bunch of girls

:joint:

Nice.. more girls then boys..
will be watching for bud formation.
gl

yeah, i am happy with the ratio. i cant wait till they bud.

shits looking awesome phillthy! dont know how i missed this one.
looks as though you definately got 2 different phenos there bro. did you veg for around a month?

keep it up, cant wait to see what this cross does!

peace keke :joint:

thanks keke. i vegged for 4 or 5 weeks if i remember correct. i will go back and check. they were all roughly a foot tall when placed into flower with none showing sex yet.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
phillthy
Howzit brother..?? Tryin ta sneak an update without me noticing... LOL.. Yea those girls are looking grand... The males look studly and like they will be good daddies.. hehe.. Great work bbl.peace.

sack