What's new

Phillthy's Karma Test - SSSDH (OJD CUT) x Jack Herrer#22

I

idoreallytry

sorry been slackin bro had a lot to do this weekend and been dealing with these thirps hope all is well,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
np ido.... here are the lil ones. hope you all enjoy them!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah! Thats what I'm talkin about. Thriving... Nice and healthy. Lookin good phillth, lol,
I like calling you that. Used to have a friend we called Trash, I don't know what his real
name was. So I'm stoned on Sat morn thinking, yeah, what the hell is the fasination with
circles in the gardening industry. Round pots, round saucers... squares hard to find...
until you want a tray to put your round pots in... then they're rectangles, lol. You don't
see big round hydro tables... although that might work better under a umbrella reflector.
bbs, ns

oregon_guy

I agree with everyone else Phillthy, they look great and you are doing a great job on these. Kinda like everything else you grow lol.

:joint:

L

LolaGal

Lookin good! Mine are just a wee bit ahead. Yours look healthier and greener!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro

thanks man!

Nice and lush..!!!

Yeah! Thats what I'm talkin about. Thriving... Nice and healthy. Lookin good phillth, lol,
I like calling you that. Used to have a friend we called Trash, I don't know what his real
name was. So I'm stoned on Sat morn thinking, yeah, what the hell is the fasination with
circles in the gardening industry. Round pots, round saucers... squares hard to find...
until you want a tray to put your round pots in... then they're rectangles, lol. You don't
see big round hydro tables... although that might work better under a umbrella reflector.
bbs, ns

LOL! i cracked up reading this and almost spit out my beer. it is funny how everything is round. i saw these square pots and though hmmmm... i bet i could pack them in tighter. sure enough! thanks for coming through ;)

looking real nice bro, what nutes you using?

FFOF, blood meal, bone meal, Promix BX, perlite, dolomite lime. thats it for veg!

I agree with everyone else Phillthy, they look great and you are doing a great job on these. Kinda like everything else you grow lol.

appreciate the kindness ;) stick around!

Lookin good! Mine are just a wee bit ahead. Yours look healthier and greener!

thanks lola. i think it is funny, i am always envious of how everyone else seems to have their seedlings start off like lil adult plants. mine always look like... well, seedlings. they are usually slow to start but then hit a spot and take off!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a wild cross Phil...Yer going to get some HUGE f'ing nugs outta these gals. Didn't even know you had this thread going...too busy glued to yer OGs.

X

xinsanewickedx

well it is doing it's job very well .when they go into flower they are going to be some beast .

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aahh so thats why people use square pots guess you learn something new every day now im off to buy some sqaure pots so i can fit more in...hehe

Well that isn't the only reason. It is believed by many, that a round pot, if allowed to become root bound at all, will cause the roots to grow in a circular pattern around the already formed and established roots towards the center/deeper soil.....this constricts/chokes (think like a snake) plant, and actually causes all sorts of problems...

When using a square pot, the roots never have a chance, even if becoming root bound to grow in that fully circular pattern...thus effectively stopping the plants roots from choking itself....

THIS (^) was the main reason I started using square pots....the benefit of a cleaner/tidier setup and the ability to put more in a given space, were just perks for me.

dank.Frank

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Stopping by to take a seat, Phil. Good luck with the test run, sounds like a sick strain to run. I'm sure you'll be hitting us with some jaw dropping photos soon enough.

Latest posts

Latest posts