What's new

Phillthy's Karma Test - SSSDH (OJD CUT) x Jack Herrer#22

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i transplanted into my veg mix today. used the same half gallon containers for now but fresh soil with nutes. i will take pics tomorrow as it is about to be lights out. tomorrow begins day one of veg ;)

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool phillthy cant wait for some new pics..!!!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fwew! just got done cleaning...lol.. here are some updated pics :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

i can't believe you were cleaning,,,lookin good bro,,,lests see those babies grow,,,peace

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey phillth, wanted to stop in and say Hi! The young'uns are looking nice and healthy. One
of these days I'm gonna find some square pots. I'll be lurking mostly - can't keep up with
all these threads like you youngsters. :) "If the phone doesn't ring it's me" Jimmy Buffet
Lol, keep'em green philthy.... NS
ps nice pics, been seeing a lot of yellow shots lately - I just scroll past'em.

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey philth, wanted to stop in and say Hi! The young'uns are looking nice and healthy. One
of these days I'm gonna find some square pots. I'll be lurking mostly - can't keep up with
all these threads like you youngsters. :) "If the phone doesn't ring it's me" Jimmy Buffet
Lol, keep'em green philthy.... NS
ps nice pics, been seeing a lot of yellow shots lately - I just scroll past'em.

i understand you are a busy person ;) thanks for coming through. the square post help a ton for vegging. i can pack them in so much tighter. makes it easier for me to water too :joint:

the key with the shots is to use a flash anyway... even with all that light on.

peace!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aahh so thats why people use square pots guess you learn something new every day now im off to buy some sqaure pots so i can fit more in...hehe

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would use square pots if i could find em, Much more effecient use of space