What's new

Phillthy's Karma Test - SSSDH (OJD CUT) x Jack Herrer#22

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice show Philth, very encouraging.:joint: Can't wait for a smoke report as well.

thanks BT! smoke report to come soon.

they are lookin good! I think I would trade with ya! Have you pulled any seeds yet?

thanks lola. i didnt breed this lady. just a stellar plant from 4 females out of a 10 pack of excellent freebies :) may take her to my bubba kush x grape krush male though ;)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Lola is running the same plants....although, she seeded hers, on purpose...I think that is why she was asking...

Look for the thread, Lola does Jack....hehehehe...gotta love that sense of humor...hahaha.

Curious, Lola, I suppose it is hard to tell what those girls really look like full of seed, huh....hehehehe. On the UP side of things, you have some BOMB Ix seeds to sort through. You did take clones though, right?

dank.Frank

greents

A+++
the calix to leaf ratio is incredible.

She looks great, shows off her amazing genetics perfectly.

Interested to hear how she smelled before the chop and after being dried and cured.

Thanks mon

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
WOW, WOW, WOW... They just look so wicked. I bet the smell is just as breathtaking as they look... Great work Phillty, you are my new pot idol, lol...Not to much longer to go now hey ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they really do smell great. i dont know about idol though...lol. all i do is water plants :) setting up the environment is key. after that, i have been pretty hands off. good luck with your ladies!

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
don't be so modest. credit due were credit deserved, and you have deserved it. It is alot more technical than people first assume. As I have recently discovered my self.
Thanks for the luck. Peace :)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great show Phillthy!
Looks very dialed in, like you've been growin this girl for years.

MARLO

I

idoreallytry

man u are going to have a mess of killer pot in to go along with the kush and carolina blus,,,peace brother,,,

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you may say you just water phill,but you are watering the heck out of those beauties then,are you making your own water out of hydrogen and oxygen? maybe a big barrel with Jerry Garcia's toenails floating in it?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha ok ok i get it... i am slack with updates. good things come to those who wait though. 76 days... 1 shy of 11 total weeks flower. chop day!

all phenos were mostly cloudy. 90% or better.

i will post in the order i cut em down..

#4 - extreme sour! this baby makes you pucker while trimming :) the most sour pheno out of the 6. beautiful bud structure, beautiful all throughout the grow. 39 inches from the top of the soil.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#1 - sour smell with very nice bud structure like pheno #4. 34 inches from the top of the soil.

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#6 - much more diesel in smell. had a huge and heavy top. 36 inches from the top of the soil.

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

F#cing nice bro, You defantly given them what they need. Bro smoke them all and then give me the name for it, and she will be born he he.....

Very impresive Phil, thanks for showing what she is capeble of.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#2 - very fruity. not much diesel or sour smell. just a wonderful fruit aroma. 39 inches from the soil.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#3 - this pheno was different even from veg structure wise. has a nice sour smell with a hint of fruit and fuel. 34 inches from soil and the only one that didnt need to be staked.

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#5 - a nice mix of sour/fruit/diesel. the tallest of the bunch at 49 inches from soill. looked airy but actually had dense buds.

picture.php

picture.php