What's new

Phillthy's Karma Test - SSSDH (OJD CUT) x Jack Herrer#22

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn phillthy bro looking great m8 how long did you em 4 again..?

blackone

Veteran
picture.php
Large, sticky, bubbly calyxes - just like the OJD Cut or the Jack pics on Sensi's own webpage. Love it - I bet they're gonna look great as trimmed and dried nuggets too.

Would love to see some macros:)

bterzz

Veteran
Did you say those are in 1/2 gallon containers??

Those are absolutely awesome! Very nice! I miss so many good threads on ICmag cuz theres so much going on!

Nice on Philthy!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you say those are in 1/2 gallon containers??

Those are absolutely awesome! Very nice! I miss so many good threads on ICmag cuz theres so much going on!

Nice on Philthy!

they veg in 1/2 gallon then are transplanted into 3 gallon bags and put into flower after 30 days whether they show sex or not. by keeping a constant time table i can tell which strains grow at what pace. no worries about missin' the thread. glad you stopped in!

Dank-j

You killed it man, those are impressive as hell! Please make another thread for the report when you pull them.

I might of missed it if you already posted it but what do you feed those ladies?

I

idoreallytry

Phillthy has his own organic mix and it kills as u can tell,he should market it,,i am not sure he might give a tea but not positive he will be thru shortly and maybe breakdown his recipe,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam beautiful genetics keep it up :)
i think karma is on to something with this one ;)

You killed it man, those are impressive as hell! Please make another thread for the report when you pull them.

I might of missed it if you already posted it but what do you feed those ladies?

thanks for the kind words. i feed them ffof, bone meal, blood meal mixed with promix bx.

nasty bitches you got there :woohoo:hehe great skill man
delicious stay safe

:joint:

damn! That looks so good How is the smell on her?

fruity with a chemmy/diesel odor. some have a little spice to them as well.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great update....

Those colas are stacking up nicely....tail on top of tail...how much longer do you think these have?

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think i will pull at least two of them in 7 days. the rest may need a week or so more.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very very nice job you've done there phillthy bro cant wait to see what you do with my cross...hehe

K

Karma Genetics

Tha Tha......................... Very nice Phil Defantly a yielder, the jack male is good to give it some extra weight.

All crossings with the jack#22 male seem to mostly keep the smells and tastes of the mom's

You grew these nice and loved my friend, Thanks looking forward to your smoke report..

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very very nice job you've done there phillthy bro cant wait to see what you do with my cross...hehe

they are vegging along nicely. hoping for a bunch of females to document. :joint:

Tha Tha......................... Very nice Phil Defantly a yielder, the jack male is good to give it some extra weight.

All crossings with the jack#22 male seem to mostly keep the smells and tastes of the mom's

You grew these nice and loved my friend, Thanks looking forward to your smoke report..

thanks karma and thanks for allowing me to test grow. i really like what i see and i am sure the smoke will live up to it. solid genetics and a killer cross IMO. well done!

L

LolaGal

they are lookin good! I think I would trade with ya! Have you pulled any seeds yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts