What's new

Phillthy Gets Dirty...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looking really good man.....seems like u will be busy harvesting quite a few plants in the coming weeks :)

K

KermitTheHermit

Totally sick from start to finish Mr. P...threads like this confirm my opinion that growing it is more addictive than smoking it!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Totally sick from start to finish Mr. P...threads like this confirm my opinion that growing it is more addictive than smoking it!

thanks kermit. growing actually provides me with some much needed relaxation and stress relief. it in and of itself is therapeutic. thanks for stopping by!

fireman

Wow took me a while to read that whole thread, but soooo glad i did.. Phillthy keep doin what you do brother.

Fireman:joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am bringin my scissors and doggie bag..[peace

come on through ;)

beautiful finish man.. looks yummmmmmmy.!!!!

thanks!

Wow...that is some gorgeous weed, man. :yoinks:

trying to play catch up to you bro... :joint:

Wow took me a while to read that whole thread, but soooo glad i did.. Phillthy keep doin what you do brother.

Fireman:joint:

thanks for stopping in. glad you enjoyed the show :)

K

kallenavndk

alright ladies... i have been mia, busy as hell but here goes... bs 2.2 x gk or bsgk for short. day 58 for these gals. these are cuts from the plant dubbed the "Carolina Blue" cut. Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Philty ya dirty boy plants looking hot as hell my friend ....:yeahthats

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup philthy :joint: :wave:
i cant get enough of the carolina blue shots yo...cant wait to see you twerk her again.
peace-T-

Phillthy i have a few quick questions.
1 is it necessary to spend so much on the Ac unit? Can I just use a regular window style unit ?
Also I was wo.seeing if its possible to use the water from the dehumidifier to water the plants with?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can use window units for sure. watering with dehumidifier water isnt recommended. there are contaminants in the water.

Hey philthy. You're my hero haha. I have another question. It doesn't look like your carbon filter is connected to anything. Is it still like that? If so how does it work . Thanks

LoSwaga

Wow, killer...I've heard about this Carolina Blue for the last few years (I'm in NC mtns), hopefully one day it'll fall into my hands... keep it up brotha...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey philthy. You're my hero haha. I have another question. It doesn't look like your carbon filter is connected to anything. Is it still like that? If so how does it work . Thanks

heya northern. the room is completely sealed to the fan and scrubber just clean the air inside to eliminate odors. just recirculates.

Wow, killer...I've heard about this Carolina Blue for the last few years (I'm in NC mtns), hopefully one day it'll fall into my hands... keep it up brotha...

it's around. i hope you do come up on it. truly divine smoke man. ;)

LoSwaga

heya northern. the room is completely sealed to the fan and scrubber just clean the air inside to eliminate odors. just recirculates.

it's around. i hope you do come up on it. truly divine smoke man. ;)

so do I my friend, took me a long long time to get ahold of the clones I do have that are local to the Asheville area (grapefruit pheno NYCD, '96 indie gum, that one AK pheno that is ridiculous, I guess from SS?), still have yet to get hands on anything that I've been eyeballing for a long time like the ECSD and whatnot. I understand there are a couple crosses that are named "carolina blue," which one do you have? or do you have more info about the cross? sorry if it's been asked before, I'm sure it has, I'm just a hardcore local herb supporter and will one day make absolutely sure I get that in my stable :wave: