What's new

Phillthy Gets Dirty...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are the three bsgk keeper clones in flower. there are 2 shots of each of the 3 keeper plants. roughly 4-5 weeks left :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OOOOOOHHHHHH......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......ooooooooooohhhhh.......AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Those sure are fancy!!

dank.Frank

I

idoreallytry

nice brother i can't wait to see those in my room i am super excited...peace

G

guest3901

looks like the yield may be a bit larger this time...maybe??
what do you think?

looking awesome,as usual!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks!

last time this plant was almost 5ft tall. i flowered the clones and they are all between 20-24 inches. like a bud with roots... lol. from seed each plant averaged about 2 ounces. you could run these with very little space between plants. really pack them in.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright ladies... i have been mia, busy as hell but here goes... bs 2.2 x gk or bsgk for short. day 58 for these gals. these are cuts from the plant dubbed the "Carolina Blue" cut. Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
schwag.

edit....

HAHAHAHA...you know I'm playing...lol.

That is soooooooo dank, bro! Those colors really did shine through on the clones. You noticing any other differences with the aromas? I would monocrop these without question. 16 in 2x2 with a 400w....all day. No doubt a GREAT plant for a SOG. Simply lovely!!

I really love the way the leaves take that slight twist....shows the blue genetics coming out in full force. Not ONLY that, but there is some AWESOME colors coming through on the undersides of the leaves....looking straight frosted...or purple/blue...can't tell. But I do LOVE the way this pheno looks! What a find for sure!!

Not to mention, not a single sign of any def. any where on the plant...leaves looking healthy as can be! You going to start flushing these girls soon? What are the trichs looking like?

Something else I am noticing...seems they have super small resin glands...not really bulbous or long stalked...

"Carolina Blue"....East Coast BAAAAAABBBBYYYY!!!

dank.Frank

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro they got alot fatter since the last set of pics...nice colors goin on in them too.
day 58 you said right?how many do you think they are gonna need,looks like maybe one to two more and they should be there eh?how are them trichs lookin cause the buuds look real nice yo. :respect:
peace-T-

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
schwag.

edit....

HAHAHAHA...you know I'm playing...lol.

That is soooooooo dank, bro! Those colors really did shine through on the clones. You noticing any other differences with the aromas? I would monocrop these without question. 16 in 2x2 with a 400w....all day. No doubt a GREAT plant for a SOG. Simply lovely!!

I really love the way the leaves take that slight twist....shows the blue genetics coming out in full force. Not ONLY that, but there is some AWESOME colors coming through on the undersides of the leaves....looking straight frosted...or purple/blue...can't tell. But I do LOVE the way this pheno looks! What a find for sure!!

Not to mention, not a single sign of any def. any where on the plant...leaves looking healthy as can be! You going to start flushing these girls soon? What are the trichs looking like?

Something else I am noticing...seems they have super small resin glands...not really bulbous or long stalked...

"Carolina Blue"....East Coast BAAAAAABBBBYYYY!!!

dank.Frank

trichs are mostly cloudy. i will let them go a few days longer and flush once more. i cut back on the N this round but they really dont seem to use much. the other strains in the same mix have started to yellow a week ago. i think it would be best to run these in 2 gal pots instead of 3. run them at the same height, roughly 2 foot tall. you could pack so many under one light!!!

i hope this cut makes it's rounds. i thoroughly enjoy this plant :joint::joint::joint:

wow bro they got alot fatter since the last set of pics...nice colors goin on in them too.
day 58 you said right?how many do you think they are gonna need,looks like maybe one to two more and they should be there eh?how are them trichs lookin cause the buuds look real nice yo. :respect:
peace-T-

thanks T! this round is much more colorful then the seed run. they should be done shortly. i will take them to a bit more amber then before. i chopped last time at about 5% or so.

I

idoreallytry

nice brother when u got clones of that comin around next is this a keeper now,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my propane tank is finally kicked. i think the 20lb tank lasted just over 4 months! lol

Latest posts

Latest posts