What's new

Phe Tests his Lemon Garlic OG x BST

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Happy they are doing good for you OakyJoe.......

looking forward to it

Peace Bro

Phe

picture.php

:tiphat: they will do it together with some tahoe og f2 :D

The Pheonix

Hey OakyJoe they look like they love to live with you :huggg:.

It is a Joy to see them looking so nice :biggrin:

Keep me posted bro :tiphat:

Peace

Phe

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Update

They doing great! Rapid growth!
I'm focus to flip them end of this week, i'm currently thinking about letting em inside the 2 liters or repotting em inside some 4 liters... if my calculation about half of those reg seeds become female then the place should be enough :) so far all of the 9 doing good, i dont see any to sort out :)

The Pheonix

They do look nice OakyJoe Bro

cant wait to see them explode in the bigger pots...:laughing:

Thank You OakyJoe :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

:tiphat:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Bigger Pots next week, then a few days to calm em down before i will flip em :)

new pictures when they repotted!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
not repotted yet but gave em a single tent now for smore space :) repotting this week :)

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
finally i had a chance to clone em before they getting repotted over the weekend and flipped a few days after :)

big ups

The Pheonix

not repotted yet but gave em a single tent now for smore space :) repotting this week

They are looking very nice mate I'm enjoying the progress

Looking spot on OakyJoe nice one and good genetics too cant go wrong m8 famous last words..:tiphat:Best of luck.

Thanks for dropping in Darksider :biggrin:

Genetics are so fucked up nowadays...... these are just what I like very much and have put together to make some nice flavours and highs.. nothing out of this world haha ..Made with Love..
finally i had a chance to clone em before they getting repotted over the weekend and flipped a few days after :)

big ups

here's my Marra Kush F1 selection 14 days from flip... increased the feed to get them ready for flower

picture.php

Peace Guys

Phe

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
-Seperated 2 very nice males ( bottoms in the left tray ), unsure if i will let em do their thing, use their clones or get rid of em

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Garlic smell is present in the tent :)
5 females remaining

-> for now pretty much 1/1 female - male ratio
-> easy to clone
-> huge fan leaves
-> stretch isnt really that much maybe because i have the panel higher then normal, maybe its because they grown spindled when they where young

Last edited:

The Pheonix

nice 5 is good I've experienced very similar ratio's

Happy for the Garlic smell for you and should be coming from the shorter pheno's

I believe the taller ones should carry a completley different smell especially in Bud. I'll leave that to see what you think :biggrin:

The Marra Jones Fan leaves dwarf that of the MK even though they are big...….they are something and l'd love to see one grown outside

Thanks Oakyjoe :tiphat:

Peace

Phe