What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests his Lemon Garlic OG x BST

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Very happy with em :) i love how the bottom branches reaching for the sky, Alamo like a reversed Christmastree :)

The Pheonix

They look Great and as long as your pleased mate

can't really explain them not stretching...… mine do seem to stretch usually to a minimum of chest height but my veg lasts a good 5 weeks min.... 6/7 is preferred for me

Keep up the good work OakyJoe they seem to love your company and i'm enjoying the show

Peace Bro,

Have a lovely day

Phe

The Pheonix

caught a little invader tonight he's dead now

under natural predator control with Nematodes

picture.php
picture.php

peace

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
They look Great and as long as your pleased mate

can't really explain them not stretching...… mine do seem to stretch usually to a minimum of chest height but my veg lasts a good 5 weeks min.... 6/7 is preferred for me

Keep up the good work OakyJoe they seem to love your company and i'm enjoying the show

Peace Bro,

Have a lovely day

Phe

Oh they stretched indeed, at least in the second week, almost got space trouble now :D I love their structure to take over all the tentspace

The garlic smell is still on when rubbing the stems, the Flowers more like fruit bowl sorbet

Very happy with em! Also very similar to the Tahoe ogs seeds next to em!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Quick update on Week 3

I need to clean em up the coming days, rest seems to be fine

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Pheonix

Looking nice and healthy OakyJoe :biggrin:

Budding up nicely :)

mine were smelling really nice when i had a sneaky touch tonight :laughing:

Peace Bro

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
they almost stopped stretching/growing now, they indeed filled up nice and not too much.
i lollipopped em a bit & going to focus on going over to full bloom nutes soon =)

OakyJoe

Veteran
Begin of Week 4

Top right does her own thing, if i would not know its from the same seedpack i would say its another strain :D
will clean em up once more then it should be fine

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Pheonix

Hey OakyJoe your experience is shining through my friend these look lovely :)

I was hoping a grower like you would one day grow these out on IC :biggrin:

The taller one I would say comes from the side of the original BST male and maybe carries some sherb terps... the others look like they will carry them tangerine type citrus terps…. I may be wrong... feel free to laugh :laughing:

Peace Bro

Kudos

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
The taller one I would say comes from the side of the original BST male and maybe carries some sherb terps... the others look like they will carry them tangerine type citrus terps….

very right about the other ones, the tall one not yet got a specific smell

The Pheonix

I would imagine that one will flower for 7-10 days extra

I think the flower set on that one will have appeared slightly later...

its very interesting for me at this end i will look back through the pictures now

Thank youc:biggrin:

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
how long you let those run on average? 8-9 weeks? or make it 10 as usual? :D

The Pheonix

9 weeks finishes them really well for me, I have been caught out by 8 weekers (i was not ready for the flush) but that back one is usually the one that says not yet motherf****r

the yields are not terrific but odd one can produce well... the project was about smell and an attempt at some colour.

the yielders are in the other packs..

Peace Bro

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
Not in for the yield on those, looking for some unique flavors indeed.
since i forgot to chop some ogs last year around 10 weeks i love to let em go their 70 days at all. net one will be the casey jones cross, yet to be timed in correctly for the timing :D

The Pheonix

The Marra Jones you will enjoy.... you do seem to smoke the bud much more often than usual, but that doesn't matter as yields are good...

I have had a few smooth smoking plants

Peace Bro

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
Thank you DARKSIDER!

They pretty much on their own without much of my attenttion, happy about that!
since last week they really began to stank up & bud up...

pretty fair & easy strain so far :)