What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests his Lemon Garlic OG x BST

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Happy they are doing good for you OakyJoe.......

looking forward to it

Peace Bro

Phe

picture.php

:tiphat: they will do it together with some tahoe og f2 :D

The Pheonix

Hey OakyJoe they look like they love to live with you :huggg:.

It is a Joy to see them looking so nice :biggrin:

Keep me posted bro :tiphat:

Peace

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
Update

They doing great! Rapid growth!
I'm focus to flip them end of this week, i'm currently thinking about letting em inside the 2 liters or repotting em inside some 4 liters... if my calculation about half of those reg seeds become female then the place should be enough :) so far all of the 9 doing good, i dont see any to sort out :)

The Pheonix

They do look nice OakyJoe Bro

cant wait to see them explode in the bigger pots...:laughing:

Thank You OakyJoe :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

:tiphat:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Bigger Pots next week, then a few days to calm em down before i will flip em :)

new pictures when they repotted!

OakyJoe

Veteran
not repotted yet but gave em a single tent now for smore space :) repotting this week :)

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
finally i had a chance to clone em before they getting repotted over the weekend and flipped a few days after :)

big ups

The Pheonix

not repotted yet but gave em a single tent now for smore space :) repotting this week

They are looking very nice mate I'm enjoying the progress

Looking spot on OakyJoe nice one and good genetics too cant go wrong m8 famous last words..:tiphat:Best of luck.

Thanks for dropping in Darksider :biggrin:

Genetics are so fucked up nowadays...... these are just what I like very much and have put together to make some nice flavours and highs.. nothing out of this world haha ..Made with Love..
finally i had a chance to clone em before they getting repotted over the weekend and flipped a few days after :)

big ups

here's my Marra Kush F1 selection 14 days from flip... increased the feed to get them ready for flower

picture.php

Peace Guys

Phe

OakyJoe

Veteran
-Seperated 2 very nice males ( bottoms in the left tray ), unsure if i will let em do their thing, use their clones or get rid of em

OakyJoe

Veteran
4 males in total, I got rid of em since I needed space :)

Hope the rest a girls :):)

OakyJoe

Veteran
Garlic smell is present in the tent :)
5 females remaining

-> for now pretty much 1/1 female - male ratio
-> easy to clone
-> huge fan leaves
-> stretch isnt really that much maybe because i have the panel higher then normal, maybe its because they grown spindled when they where young

Last edited:

The Pheonix

nice 5 is good I've experienced very similar ratio's

Happy for the Garlic smell for you and should be coming from the shorter pheno's

I believe the taller ones should carry a completley different smell especially in Bud. I'll leave that to see what you think :biggrin:

The Marra Jones Fan leaves dwarf that of the MK even though they are big...….they are something and l'd love to see one grown outside

Thanks Oakyjoe :tiphat:

Peace

Phe