What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests Girl Scout Cookies x OG Chem - CSG

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Looking Pheonix! I love to take pictures when I have the time too haha! Yeah!, the roots on these new seeds are awesome!

The Pheonix

hey, those are motoring along... :D

hey j, i would normally be looking to pot up maybe by next week but i think they will be in here for the next 3 weeks. if they start to look uncomfortable i'll try a bit earlier. but so far so good.... a tiny bit of yellowing on the fastest growing one... lets hope its a boy if its a bit problematic :)

Looking Pheonix! I love to take pictures when I have the time too haha! Yeah!, the roots on these new seeds are awesome!

indeed bobbo, the runts root system never got going but these roots seem to want some room,

Peace Guys

The Pheonix

starting to see signs that these need more lumens so as early as i can i'll put the 250w grolux on as i can't find the metal halide lamp, its probably sat in its seat with the reflector both laughing at me somewhere. the ballast had no such luck she's ready to fire up ;)

ill get a new reflector asap hence the delay.

peace

Golden Tree

Looking great buddy...as usual....

I REALLY like that third baby top row far right!

Thanks for sharing....

Respects

GT

The Pheonix

Looking great buddy...as usual....

I REALLY like that third baby top row far right!

Thanks for sharing....

Respects

GT

oh dear sorry golden tree, i have let a cheese and chong cutting do a photo bomb :( the little :pirate: will get a :blackeye:

Thanks for popping by GT... :biggrin: i must pop over to see what you are upto ;)

Peace

The Pheonix

i wish my life was going as good as this groups at the moment, if only....... haha

anyhow.. roots are kicking off at the bottom of the pot, they want some more room and stronger light i will make sure that happens asap.
atm i can get away with it but i don't want them thinking there is no room to stretch because they will be.

3 short 4 tall.... i can maybe see where this is heading but i love surprises so we will wait and see ;)

all look healthy but 1 which has improved dramatically this week.. maybe i did'nt charge the pot right.....?? who knows???

not too long till some juicy bits... bear with me ;)

Peace

The Pheonix

unfortunately i have a fuckin rabbit or one of my pets have made it to the cookie pad,

25% or more of the foliage on one plant and a big leaf off another has vanished,

i've had the little twat nearly as long as i have been growing and years gone by i used to find him in my tent basking in the light after he came in through my inlet, never before has he damaged anything.

total lock down. they will pull through ok, i just don't like em getting stressed :(

any more go missing the night vision cams coming out and i'm on 24 hr guard.

infact i'm going now and getting them prepared for transplant.

LETS CRANK THIS MOTHER FUCKER UP

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lol fkn rabbits? bro I thought you was an indoor guy.. wtf ? hehehehee you'll be telling us the groundfrost is giving you grief next :D

The Pheonix

lmfao wabbits wabbits everywhere. at first i thought it was me being clumsy, this morning i knew i was not cracking up.

the little shit knows i'm not talking to him, he comes two or three times a day but he's been hiding all day.

minimal damage really you won't notice in a few days,

i freaked when i went to water them this morning!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Time to make some rillette over there Phe. I have a couple plants destroyed by an escapee bunny. Silly Thelma.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
ahhh the watershipdown cut... looks wonky :D

hehe juss kidden man, everything looks ticketyboo ;)

The Pheonix

you do make me giggle J, when it looks as wonky as my bits i'll worry :laughing:

you should see the wonkyness of the casey's they make you cock eyed ;)

thanks for dropping in m8 :tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:

Pheno # 2 is going to be your most "GSC" type plant - put my money on it.

However - #6 is your keeper. I'll bet on that as well. It'll be a bit more Chem influenced with chunkier nugs and still have that cookie frost and OG type frame and stretch with less space between internodes...watch and see. I'll bet she shapes up real nice.

That is...if both plants are female... ;)

Now we wait...hehehe. :joint:

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts