What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests Girl Scout Cookies x OG Chem - CSG

The Pheonix

I'm in sorry I took a while the que at the off licence was fuckin huge must be giro day!!

Any who I'm here now so budge over please and can matey in the front row please duck down a little bit cos I can't see and I'm on my tippy-toes

Good luck TP....looking good....can't wait to follow this one....

Keep up the good work as always...;)

Respects

GT
\

Cheers Guys

Thanks for dropping in :tiphat:

The Pheonix

now i'm back on planet earth i'm going to label the babies up.... 7 looking really healthy and one looking not so good but it has no nutrient deficiency just looks a bit of a mutation.

really happy at the moment they seem to be settling nicely on my feed, i'm reverting back to my more trusted nutrient programme as to not play about too much on these.

if Ojd can chime in about potential flower time on these, but plenty of time for that ;)

get some pics on around friday :tiphat:

The Pheonix

Could not wait till friday.

so here they are around 10 or so days. but its all about the roots atm ;)

just the one in the far right struggling but "she" has the funkiest of leaves i want to see a bit more :)

Peace

The Pheonix

eeeeee they grow up so fast... before you know it they are all oily greasy :biggrin:

coming up to 14 days and the stalks have started to harden off,
as of yet no plant has needed support, i culled the runt yesterday and i'm left with 7 healthy looking young ones of which i'm very happy about

feed upped slightly yesterday as the leaves were asking for it a bit and just to keep these ticking till transplant now ;)

here they are the happy bunch

see you next week :tiphat:

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
spot on brother man... I cant wait til mine look like this and then I can stop checking them every few hours for losses... ;) ... coupe of days they'll be getting potted I think...maybe sooner if I'm lucky and get vigour like yours ;)

The Pheonix

cheers J, haha i know the drill lol ;) up and down, up and down.... i'm managing every 12 hrs now. :) i know they won't dry or topple, ;) its crazy when they babies, that stem hardening is a big relief for me.

Peace Bro

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol for real....I just been having no luck with pips lately bro.. out of 12 sweet sats I started I got 3 that look good, 2 ok and 2 limping along... had to start another 3 to make up losses..was gnats that got em.... hate that shit mang... :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
swingsnroundabouts innit mate.. all part of the game... I just had a look, with the 3 I started and left over cuts of other stuff (GP) I can make a run out of it anyway.. as always it's not the seed run thats important to me, it's the subsequent keepers... lets hope the best ones werent the ones that got munched, but maybe the ones that didnt show better resistance? meh, who knows eh :D

(cheers) :)

The Pheonix

i lost 4 kush's last year, funny enough the rainbow flourished where they dissapointed and had more than enough room for her display a display i would not have seen had it not been for the kush's demise.

swings and roundabouts indeed ;)

(welcome) ;)

RudeDog

Veteran
They're looking real good pal. What EC to you feed them at that age? I've got two very young seedlings and have no experience with coco.

Looks like my Purple Haze and Blueberry Headband have failed to break the peat pellet

The Pheonix

i went low to start on these as the research suggested they may be a little picky, but so far so good .i'm not using the truncheon at the moment but i think 1.3. according to my chart but that may be slightly out once the down is added.

Cheers rudedog hope this helps. pm

HatchBrew

Veteran
Looking nice Pheonix! Happy happy. Be cool to see our's side-by-side... Diesel cookies vs GSC. Wacka wacka!

They're looking real good pal. What EC to you feed them at that age? I've got two very young seedlings and have no experience with coco.

I've been using coco for a good minute now and i've found that a PPM of 300-400 works good for seedlings and 500-600 for fresh clones. But with coco you can steadely increase the dose pretty fast from there

The Pheonix

because i like photographing them and for the purpose of growth rates

here's them looking their sunday best.

all roots are at the bottom of the pots and me thinks me better go dig out the 250w MH ready for next week

MORE POWER :)

Edit/Note please ignore the cheese and chong cut on the back row far right..... photo bombed!

Last edited: