What's new

Ph-PPM Perfect Advanced Nutrients Formula???

I'll give you a hint... the answer is on ICMAG; the evidence is also on ICMAG and dozens of other mj boards. I have clearly outlined this evidence in my earliest posts, and others have confirmed what I've discovered. You just have to go back and read a few (now closed) threads. Alternatively, you could just do a search for the alleged phony BM accounts, and view the posts made by those folks to get the gist of what I'm saying.

Scrogerman

Veteran
OK Man i half believe you Hydro, but dont care very much, but i do care if AN's new product/s is/are now just PH perfect whereas before it was PH & PPM perfect, on the appropriate site there are test plants covered in what looks like Nute Burn, OK the plants are good n Big Buds yes n lots of them too, so they should be in 20 Gal Dustbins, But in that Vid it look like the PPM perfect Tec is out of the window & now its just PH perfect all of a sudden lol, i'll still try the stuff, PH is a pain sometimes. Hydrogarden brought out something similar onto the market about 4 or 5 years ago, it was supposed to adjust the PH to 6 & keep it there, It soon got taken off the shelves, it didnt work, & ive been waiting ever since for someone to crack it, AN wernt the first people to pioneer this idea, but they may be the first to bring us a product that actually works-or maybe not!!

hugetom80s

I've been reading around, it looks like AN may have the magic combination on this one.

I believe it when I see it myself, but I'm optimistic. This could be "it".

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Another real low post count repping AN. Ive seen a trend over the years. Either AN is so great that your yields are so scary huge and you dont ever want to post online for fear for Feds.....or......or....

I've been reading around, it looks like AN may have the magic combination on this one.

I believe it when I see it myself, but I'm optimistic. This could be "it".

Anybody else see the trend? It's kinda obvious after a while.

(there's another two beneath this post...somebody is spamming)

Last edited:

BCNeil

From my understanding, well reading the AN site the sensi grow and bloom are out tomorrow.
I am going to give the grow a try, its $30 so not too concerned about throwing my money away, lol.

I guess they finally took the perfect ppm out of the way. Which was always impossible.
Ph is easy to buffer, if you have enough buffers.

But ppm perfect never made sense to my logic.
You mix up a batch it settles at say 1200ppm.
Now I can understand if your plants are using nutes faster than water, extra nutes could be released. But I dont understand how the reverse could happen?
Hot summer day, plants are drinking water faster than using nutes. There is no way the ppm won't go up and up.

But I will keep an eye on my ppm and ph and give this stuff a try

From my understanding, well reading the AN site the sensi grow and bloom are out tomorrow.
I am going to give the grow a try, its $30 so not too concerned about throwing my money away, lol.

I guess they finally took the perfect ppm out of the way. Which was always impossible.
Ph is easy to buffer, if you have enough buffers.

But ppm perfect never made sense to my logic.
You mix up a batch it settles at say 1200ppm.
Now I can understand if your plants are using nutes faster than water, extra nutes could be released. But I dont understand how the reverse could happen?
Hot summer day, plants are drinking water faster than using nutes. There is no way the ppm won't go up and up.

But I will keep an eye on my ppm and ph and give this stuff a try

Frickin $30???????

AWESOME....I love it. I'm totally getting it when I can find it.

Huh, interesting logic though from you. That does make a person question what's going on, right? That does seem to make sense to me too when you say it.

But then again, maybe there's some sort of magical something that AN knows that I don't. I mean, I'm not testing things out in a lab like they do.

And I certainly don't spend my entire day looking at the way chemicals and nutes affect a plant. I just like to dial in and go. So, I think it's worth it to try the Sensi and consider the ph-PPM when it comes out. After all, if it hurts, meh, then I know what works. But if it works the way it's supposed to, then that would be AWESOME.

:thank you:

Scrogerman

Veteran
proof's in the pudding, they can Hype as much as they like, untill we have proof it works it stays on the shelves , for me anyway! let someone else waste the cash! I still wanna know what happened to the PPM tec, Now its just PH perfect lol! i bet it dont work!

i am about ready to re-up on some supplies like fulvic, etc. cause I still have 1/2 gall of the conny ,,,So i called the hotline to see about the new product release, conny ph & ppm, and the guy was still vague about when it'll hit shelves. this was 2 weeks ago and he said mid august .

Normally I am willing to want to try new stuff but this has been advertised for so long and their release date always pushed back...making me leery

something ain't right.

To all Lucas formula users -----hahahahaha ,,,,,at least it's inexpensive... j/k ,,geez

peace, love & coconuts

danks

advanced i been with you from the beginning but lately im getting really fucking pissed at you guys. 1) you give everyone samples of your shit except for the real guys in the trench war i asked frank if he had any ppm ph perfect hes like no not yet any day now im like how come a shit load of guys i know have it or their friends and medical guys and this and that well fuck ive been paying for your nutes full price from the begining shouldnt i get to try this shit first? and whats with your 5 ppm in bloom of arsenic ? ask ur lab its in sensi and conni and bloom ur new ph perfect bloom sensi and conni have 0.5 ppm just like gh but 5 ppm up to 6 ppm of arsenic im gona have to throw my medium out before i switch over to your new product. How about you treat the guys ut there in the trench war better then the wholesale paying freebies and take care of the meat and potatoes. i want my money back for my 1 2 3 unless u replace it with ur new ferts wich contain 0.5 ppm of arsenic not 6ppms thats redicoulous i dont wana hear about how its organic arsenic or not the bad one or you need it to live well theerre is enough in the water and food i dont fucking need to smoke it bud. take care of your fucking peoples or your gona lose us to house and garden real quick. lets c how good this 100 percent money back guarantee is. full bottles btw except for a cup from the bloom. fuck it if this shit aint out by the time i need to replace them you lost one of your oldest custies

CCronik

advanced i been with you from the beginning but lately im getting really fucking pissed at you guys. 1) you give everyone samples of your shit except for the real guys in the trench war i asked frank if he had any ppm ph perfect hes like no not yet any day now im like how come a shit load of guys i know have it or their friends and medical guys and this and that well fuck ive been paying for your nutes full price from the begining shouldnt i get to try this shit first? and whats with your 5 ppm in bloom of arsenic ? ask ur lab its in sensi and conni and bloom ur new ph perfect bloom sensi and conni have 0.5 ppm just like gh but 5 ppm up to 6 ppm of arsenic im gona have to throw my medium out before i switch over to your new product. How about you treat the guys ut there in the trench war better then the wholesale paying freebies and take care of the meat and potatoes. i want my money back for my 1 2 3 unless u replace it with ur new ferts wich contain 0.5 ppm of arsenic not 6ppms thats redicoulous i dont wana hear about how its organic arsenic or not the bad one or you need it to live well theerre is enough in the water and food i dont fucking need to smoke it bud. take care of your fucking peoples or your gona lose us to house and garden real quick. lets c how good this 100 percent money back guarantee is. full bottles btw except for a cup from the bloom. fuck it if this shit aint out by the time i need to replace them you lost one of your oldest custies

Are you really whining about not getting free samples? Go back to your trench please

B

Bud Bug

Seems its only PH perfect now and no PPM. The PH is where the fulvic and humic come into play. They act as chelating agents so I would image that would mean the food chemicals would be available to the plant as a greater ph range as long as your medium stays neutral.

Speaking of Frank the AN Rep in BC, thats one sales guy that knows customer service.

hello again

That's what I was wondering and I called their hotline cause I had a half gall of conny left and figured I'd need another liter of f1 for another run BUT I try to buy gallons of f1 or whatever to save money So anyway the guy on the hotline was a dick saying like " you don't have to buy it and it was more or less how he was saying things. Either way I couldn't get a logical answer.

I asked the guy why f & H weren't in the nutrient calculator and he said that the calc. wasn't finished yet....I wish I had his name....

Where do you see their ads?

thanks bud bug

Scrogerman

Veteran
Yeah Bug, i said the same thing on the opening page/s. 'Just' PH perfect now, what a joke, im still hearing no positive reports on this new-line, if it dont work, its a major blow for AN & i wont buy it. What a shame, but im still all ears! thought it ws too good to be true, anyone new gonna chime in thats actually using the whole or most of the new stuff? That'd be good! ;?)

B

Bud Bug

hello again

That's what I was wondering and I called their hotline cause I had a half gall of conny left and figured I'd need another liter of f1 for another run BUT I try to buy gallons of f1 or whatever to save money So anyway the guy on the hotline was a dick saying like " you don't have to buy it and it was more or less how he was saying things. Either way I couldn't get a logical answer.

I asked the guy why f & H weren't in the nutrient calculator and he said that the calc. wasn't finished yet....I wish I had his name....

Where do you see their ads?

thanks bud bug

Well I just got two things cleared up. F1 and H2 are gonna stay on the market and good news is they will be keeping the PH UP/Down products.

Melon head is only in the US atm but they will bring it in on order to Canada. Ballasts/Fan no yet.

danks

Are you really whining about not getting free samples? Go back to your trench please

no retard i dont give a shit about free samples they give out the shit to everyone else sell it at cost except for their long time customers. most growers in bc are not medical, they dont get any sort of sponsoring and now only the medical and friends of theirs have this ppm ph perfect technology when i asked several grow shops they told me it was because they got so much inventory of the shit the shops wont get any cause the old shit will stay on the shelves and the new shit will fly out the door. i dont need free samples i got dollars

cultiv8

Yeah the f1/h2 are in the main nutes now.

My understanding is that AN keeps the stuff like that, the pH Up and Down, Cal-Mag, etc in their line up because apparently lots of people buy it to fix problems with other nute lines.

At least that's what a guy at their booth told me when I asked about the Cal-Mag they sell. I told him I didn't understand why they sold it because I hadn't come across a deficiency just running the base nutes so why did they need it? He said that they sell it to people running other nute lines. So that's probably the same reasoning behind keeping the other stuff that you shouldn't need if you're using AN nutes.

Latest posts

Latest posts