What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Fat Cherry by Old Mother Ghani #3 Tester They are on day 24 of flower.

Height 43"
Stretch 2x
Smell aromatically-Sweet Candy
Smell Rub and sniff-Sharp Berry/Swedish Fish
Sticky to the touch...very
Large Fan Leaf Blades count 9

Frame- Heavy stalked Plant with titer nodes at top of plant.
1 tea after 12/12 flowering Water only since
Her flowering development is well with nice early resin production.

The #3 is a medium sized plant from this line that has the same basic tendencies with her structure and growth patterns as the #5 and 2.This particular cultivar is showing the start of nice resin and a different smell.....they all have this mix of delicate sativa leaves that I did not expect.

picture.php

Day 24 display of structure
picture.php

Sexy
picture.php

Resen and Cola development
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Fat Cherry by Old Mother Ghani #3 Tester They are on day 24 of flower.

Height 43"
Stretch 2x
Smell aromatically-Sweet Candy
Smell Rub and sniff-Sharp Berry/Swedish Fish

Frame- Heavy stalked Plant with titer nodes at top of plant.
Her flowering development is well with nice early resin production.

The #3 is a medium sized plant from this line that has the same basic tendencies with her structure and growth patterns as the #5 and 2.This particular cultivar is showing the start of nice resin and a different smell.....they all have this mix of delicate sativa leaves that I did not expect.

View Image

Day 24 display of structure
View Image

Sexy
View Image
Resen and Cola development
View Image
Looking great in here :tiphat:
Nice note on the internode spaceing being tighter up top.
Looks like it's lateral branching has much wider spacing.
Great notes, love reading and looking at your observations. Your threads could be an excellent template for others to strive for.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Fat Cherry by Old Mother Ghani #1 Tester They are on day 24 of flower.

Height 41"
Stretch 2x
Smell aromatically-NA
Smell Rub and sniff-Candy/Berry

Frame- lighter more delicate framed Plant with super tight nodes equally throughout the plant.
Her flowering development and maturity is above average .

This #1 is much different from the other three testers with her light frame and sativa disposition.She is extremely pretty in person.I am thrilled to catch her because of her differences.
She seems happy and healthy in the moment.

Displaying upper sativa prowis
picture.php

Top of Cola with resin heads forming day 24
picture.php

Body structure taken day 18
picture.php

Current display of bud clusters and upper body.Day 24
picture.php

Thanks for looking

ph:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Looking great in here :tiphat:
Nice note on the internode spaceing being tighter up top.
Looks like it's lateral branching has much wider spacing.
Great notes, love reading and looking at your observations. Your threads could be an excellent template for others to strive for.

Thanks Brother Phenome and very observant on the lateral branching.
You know how it is I just write what I see and let the picture tell the rest of the story....Same as you.:tiphat:
It will be nice when someone else goes to grow and has some kind of a reference point.
Everytime I try and finds something it's one more ditched thread.

JD Short is lucky to have you on board:dance013:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
mighty nice of you to do such a thing for the kids. good on you!
I would do it for anyone in need but with kids thats kind of a special bonus. To be honest I have not done anything yet but have been called 2 more times about the subject....I had to clarify some misconceptions about thc and Cbd.These parties thought CBD were in all cannabis cultivares and you burnt the thc off in the cooking.It took a bit of explaining but they new what charlotte's webb was because of ted talk.
I'm just talking right now

As a parent of an autistic son, thanks for putting your skills to this cause.
Hey these kids are amazing and special as you know.I had this customer whose grandson is autistic and this kid could not lay off my tools.:)
So I put him to work...Mrs ph and I had him and his big brother over the house because his Dad just was not participating and the Mom was good people.They were great kids.
Ok he was really into climbing my banister when he would come over and my kids would follow suit...Well he climbed to the top rung and this is in a Completely vaulted room and leaped clear over the couch into a seated position on my couch which was facing the opposite direction.
He was a man of few words but he reached god status with my kids from that little stunt he did...:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Reserva Privada (DNA) Sour Diesel Non-tester Day27 61" tall Smell Power/Skunk

I was a little Blindsided By this plant because of her overnight size and the lack of info on this seed line from DNA.Now someone gave me some negative feedback on this particular version of Sour Diesel soooo that always sucks to hear.
Well the game is still a foot and everything that the SD is showing me I find extremely promising as a grower.
Funny Thing is I reluctantly popped this seed :)

picture.php

ph

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
It's always a pleasure for my eyes dropping in your thread PH. Looking good and sexy.

Best green thumb i ever known.

:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
It's always a pleasure for my eyes dropping in your thread PH. Looking good and sexy.

Best green thumb i ever known.

:tiphat:

Laza Haze My High Priest of the Frost:)

Thank you for dropping in and being apart of this one too.

I am a consummate student :ying:

Very kind

Americangrower

Veteran
Reserva Privada (DNA) Sour Diesel Non-tester Day27 61" tall Smell Power/Skunk

I was a little Blindsided By this plant because of her overnight size and the lack of info on this seed line from DNA.Now someone gave me some negative feedback on this particular version of Sour Diesel soooo that always sucks to hear.
Well the game is still a foot and everything that the SD is showing me I find extremely promising as a grower.
Funny Thing is I reluctantly popped this seed :)

View Image

ph

She looks nice to me, whats the stem rub tell you?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
She looks nice to me, whats the stem rub tell you?
She has a loud skunk to her and some other funk going on....I need a little more time with her.
Lights out right now but I will grab some face time with her tomorrow.I had a bitch of a time taking her pic

Americangrower

Veteran
She has a loud skunk to her and some other funk going on....I need a little more time with her.
Lights out right now but I will grab some face time with her tomorrow.I had a bitch of a time taking her pic

Is she purple? I seem to remember Rez accused DNA of using his stock.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Is she purple? I seem to remember Rez accused DNA of using his stock.

I would say no on the purple,Not yet...she is kinda young.I will give her a thorough examination soon.
Dna On IG did acknowledge her and I mentioned her uncertain heritage.:)
We will have to crack the case:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ok We just gave the RP Sour Diesel a quick once over for smell. She is very sticky to the touch and as far as smell is concerned I feel her terpenes are still developing but this is what we got so far.
Skunk/lime and a underlying lower hashy funk.
Method was touching plants flowers/foliage and then rubbing fingers together and smelling.A stock rub using same method produced a low roasted Garlic rubber smell.

She looks Happy and Healthy

07D.jpg

Time will reveal who she is:canabis:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
To be honest my limited attention has got me looking at the SD interesting stretch and has me wondering how she will fill out her newfound frame.
When it comes to terpenes the OGKB by O has me fucking stunned...I have not done a full look but I can say that they are off the richter scale!!
Plants at 29 days need time to settle into themselves but these thing are telling me a big storms coming.
If you touch one of these plants you can't access another till you wash from fingers to elbows with liquid soap.Close the back of your throat lemon!!!

Those are things that are catching my eye in the moment:biggrin:

Americangrower

Veteran
Do they all smell of lemon? It would make sense since both Star and Nepali carry a strong lemon/og smell. Well I assume Nepali og does since I heard it resembles Tahoe og. Sounds like they are going to be killa plants.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Ok Bodhi, Friends and Onlookers....I have been inundated with some of the parts of my life that are less fun but necessary .
I have run into some toxic people that I have been forced to deal with and do business with on a low capacity.I am generally careful who I let into my life but this was built around an obligation to a lost family member.

But beyond that the plants are Live and kicking...their development has been a brief reprieve during some fucking stressful time as of late.

I am going to try and get some work done on here today and if I get whisked away by something I will pick it up tomorrow.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts