What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Looking really good. Did the orgasmitron speed up the slow ogkb veg time?

Hey goat not sure of the grow rate of the OGKB

To be honest with you I have never run OGKB or any other kind of cookie cross before now.Im very sheltered:)
Both the Triangle kush and OGKB by orgasmitron crosses were beasts in veg so I would say the orgasmatron has a bright future without door growers.That is my premature premonition.
The stretch so far seems reasonable and uniform between all the plants in fact they are all running so close they seem to be creating a reasonable canopy of sorts. This luxury is something that has never happens in my uncut grows.I just noticed this today.
So yeah The vegetative growth was more like vegetative stretch and this was my first grow with this start date.I will mark the calendar in the future to use this same time line again.I contribute the temperature and Relative humidity being in the zone day after day.

I would like to see how the orgasmatron hit the Loompa head band:dance013:

Goats

Hey goat not sure of the grow rate of the OGKB

To be honest with you I have never run OGKB or any other kind of cookie cross before now.Im very sheltered:)
Both the Triangle kush and OGKB by orgasmitron crosses were beasts in veg so I would say the orgasmatron has a bright future without door growers.That is my premature premonition.
The stretch so far seems reasonable and uniform between all the plants in fact they are all running so close they seem to be creating a reasonable canopy of sorts. This luxury is something that has never happens in my uncut grows.I just noticed this today.
So yeah The vegetative growth was more like vegetative stretch and this was my first grow with this start date.I will mark the calendar in the future to use this same time line again.I contribute the temperature and Relative humidity being in the zone day after day.

I would like to see how the orgasmatron hit the Loompa head band:dance013:

i've never grown ogkb either, but i know it's a common complaint. i have a couple packs of greenpoint's bandit breath, which is ogkb x stardawg. i'm hoping the stardawg can have the same effect that the orgasmitron has on growth rate.

thinking about running a pack of that next in fact!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I looked on Instagram at Gu's bandit breath and saw a couple of large indoor grows of them.
I would just play it by ear goat and pop them.I have a pack of grandpas breath that's been sidelined too...I will get to them one way or another.
You have to love the cross with the stardog in there:)I'm such a chem hound...that's what's kept me away from the Cookie game for so long.:biggrin:
Best of both world Goat:dance013:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Og Kushbreath by Orgasmitron #6 Tester

Here She is sitting around the 2 week flowering mark.She is healthy as a horse with a nice full and impressive structure.The #6 is starting to get her stink on too.Throwing some early burnt rubber.Running quickly in flower everyday she is looking more and more mature.

picture.php

I took this silhouette photo as a strategy to display her frame and growth pattern....The #6 is 42" tall
picture.php

Cola bud underway
picture.php

This particular pheno has only shown vigor and strength in her grow...I hope this translate into a keeper.
I did do some lower trimming after this was taken because of difficulties watering.

ph

Americangrower

Veteran
She sure is a healthy looking girl PH. Just looked up what Orgasmitron is. Damn theres alot of strains in her dna makeup. The Stevie Wonder alone is a 4 way cross.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Og Kushbreath by Orgasmitron #4 Tester

Now there is the #4 which has a smaller stature and a simpler growth pattern compared to the others in the line.Her smell is more of a sweeter rubber over a burnt.
She did pick up speed and size over these past 2 weeks of flower...I was hoping for that.
The #4 was the slowest in veg and the last plant to give up her true sex.I am happy to have her aboard.

Top shot
picture.php

Body shot..Height 38"
picture.php

Just a couple quick photos to show development and general health.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
She sure is a healthy looking girl PH. Just looked up what Orgasmitron is. Damn theres alot of strains in her dna makeup. The Stevie Wonder alone is a 4 way cross.

Hey AG and Thanks :good:

The orgasmatron is Nepali og x stevie wonder....the crazy cross falls on the Stevie Wonder- Sensi Star x Train Wreck x Blueberry x Bubba Kush

I have found the Napali to be dominant in a lot of things I have grown:)which is a good thing.:)

How's things going with you?

:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Og Kushbreath by Orgasmitron #2 Tester

Just a quick glimpse at The #2 who was my first lady in the line to show her sex and is another large plant sitting at a height of 41".
She is maturing in smell with dominant lemon over a hint of eucalyptus.took pics a couple days ago and she looks way further along in those few days.

Top shot
picture.php

3/4 of the way up her frame I'm getting some twisting on a couple of fan leaves.I took this as a bad glare triangulating of the reflector and the back wall of the tent. Plant just protecting itself
Listening to American Grower thoughts on OGKB deformed leaves makes me wonder.:chin:She is very healthy.
I added a piece of polly across the back of the tent to deaden the glare...if there is one.Not sure now but will continue to work on keeping her happy

picture.php

Lemon is a good thing:gaga:

That it for this line:tiphat:

easternOG

Sheesh PH those OGKB x Orgasmatron leaves are sexy as hell! ogkb x (nepali og x stevie wonder) ?!?! VERY NICE LUSH PHENOS Wow always KILLIN IT! Peace to you and yours!
ONELOVE

nickman

Veteran
That’s a beautiful looking plant there PH...!...

I’ve always been curious as to what causes that crinkle leaf...
I get the same thing sometimes when growing certain plants...

Keep up the good work bro... oh, and by the way - I love looking at the entire plant in a photo.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
if I was guessing I would guess that girl is sided toward the Nepali OG but thats only a guess

I'm not sure either...I have grown a lot of Nepali Og cross plants but the one orgasmitron I have seen did not remind me of the Goji and others Napli's I have grown.
The Orgasmitron looked sick just not Goji Sick:biggrin:
Some of this falls on what Bodhi was looking for in his male selection.Maybe he chose a stevie wonder dome male.
I see the OGKB is the truely only known factor in the equation.

But yeah I think you're right it's probably a Nepali Og Dome plant:biggrin:
Thanks American-G for putting up with me:friends:

17596766_270978346661008_4527653222344556544_n.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sheesh PH those OGKB x Orgasmatron leaves are sexy as hell! ogkb x (nepali og x stevie wonder) ?!?! VERY NICE LUSH PHENOS Wow always KILLIN IT! Peace to you and yours!
ONELOVE
Hey Glad you made it on Eastern and Thanks for the vote of confidence.I just need to keep them healthy and happy.Week 2+of flower....I'm up to bat:biggrin:
Old school Bodhi Crew:woohoo:
That’s a beautiful looking plant there PH...!...

I’ve always been curious as to what causes that crinkle leaf...
I get the same thing sometimes when growing certain plants...

Keep up the good work bro... oh, and by the way - I love looking at the entire plant in a photo.

Yeah Nickman crinkled leaves.
I personally think it's a combination of things from genetics to the hostel environment of tent life.I am always keeping a close eye on temps and RH.I recently added some poly on the back wall to stop what I think is a glare.Fan leaves will twist or canoe to protect themselves .The other thing is it's generally on just the new growth and tapers after time.

I do my best to show the whole plant but it has its difficulty taking those photos.The larger the plant the harder it is to get a good pic.
I'm never truely happy with the photos.

Thanks N

Ph-patrol

Veteran
hey ph, you have any suggestions for macro pics?

Hey BC PM me and I can figure out how to get you to where you want to be.Its equipment Technique and general knowledge of Photography...I do not spend a lot of money on equipment But I do spend a couple of dollars here and there to get me to where I want to be.I do a ton of research on light and other photographers taking picture of models or maybe a product.Then testing on my plants to see if it crosses over in a appealing way.
I had a shit time last night taking pictures of the FC by O so Im a little miffed.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts