What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

too-dope

The write ups are detailed and well organized. The photography is on point. Other tester threads should aspire to be this. Excellent work Ph, I'm subbing in for this one.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Killing it as usual pH!!
Much appreciated Bobbo

Wow she is a sexy girl PH.. great job as always
Yeah you should give them a sniff Dude...Crazy

Hello my dear friend. I hope you're fine. I am excited about this fantastic thread. Spectacular jobs. I'm drooling. I send you a strong hug.
See you soon,bro.:tiphat:
Wow Diabolico It's been a long time...It took a moment for my brain to register.
Your presence has been greatly missed

Il più grande dono della vita è l'amicizia

Usually I take photos and then go through them the next day.I Then put the plant right next to me and write .
That pic had a shoot out with another and came away victorious.
THx
Looking great! Keep it up :)
Thanks Brother
I'm giving it all I got Capt:biggrin: star trek quote
The write ups are detailed and well organized. The photography is on point. Other tester threads should aspire to be this. Excellent work Ph, I'm subbing in for this one.
Thanks for joining in and for your words....I have felt a little stifled as of late but My motto is fake it till you make it.:biggrin:

Too Dope is a great Handle by the way!!!

Americangrower

Veteran

I would settle for other tested just growing and finishing their tester seeds. Every tester grow but about 3 that I have checked out here never finish their thread.

Not only does PH finish his, he takes fantastic pics and give sensational descriptions:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Man she is starting to check off a couple boxes for me. #5 Fat Cherry By old Mother Ghani
picture.php

Wow Bodhi!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving to you too homie!!

Hey Man...You too
I ended the night with a campfire.A little unorthodox but hit the spot after shedding some family.
Bobbo watch out I may show up at your spot with my feed bag.:)Haha
I have a seafood stew with white wine in my head.Kinda got hooked on it after having it up in gaspe.Them french people can bleeping cook some good food.
Nova Scotia on the other hand well fabulous people but I loose weight when I'm up there.
Any who

Hope your day was good:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Yeah it was pretty good thanks!, haha nice! That's where the blue boat on IG came from, Nova Scotia.

The old man had a 40' Novi that was streamed down from Halifax Nova Scotia.
You know when the trailer park boys hit the US I finally got the rest of the planet to see the crazy shit that goes on in the maritimes.
I could never explain the culture up there to others.I can say my family has always been extremely fond of the people from NS Newfoundland and Prince edward Island.

Believe me The Trailer Park Boys are real.:biggrin:

Glad you had a great day Bobbo.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Fat cherry x Orgasmatron #2 Tester They are on day 51 of flower.

Just touching base with these monsters.They are just dominating the canopy with their upper fan and bud development.
They look like they are going to take a bit to finish.Im looking forward to seeing them in their maturity.
Smell aromaticity of fresh melon and lime:)
Cola shot
picture.php

Natural Backlighting
picture.php

trying to stay on it

Bobbo4200

Veteran
O it looks like you are neighbor, great work as always.

You do it organic right?, I kind of want to try a mix out-well make one.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Fat cherry x Orgasmatron #3 Tester They are on day 51 of flower.
She is just hulking out with bud and fans

That bit of her top cola is a little bigger than a grenade
picture.php

Structure and frosting bud clusters
picture.php

I went quick with the picture just trying to catch them before they start to mature to much.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
O it looks like you are neighbor, great work as always.

You do it organic right?, I kind of want to try a mix out-well make one.
Yes Bobbo all Organic
I have grown in the past with other methods with great success but I'm truely looking for the best quality.
But I like this style of grow because it allows me to schedule the workload better.Not saying it's less work just just more self sufficient once you're up potted.
If you need any info Bobbo hit me up.
you are dropping BOMB pics ! (and growing a Torpedo) >>> https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74705&pictureid=1804178
Thanks Star ...I try to show the plants in different lights and a whole plant so future growers get an honest look and hopefully can identify there phenos.Oh and so Bodhi can see what he has created so he can make any decisions on the future of the tested line.

Fat cherry x Orgasmatron #5 TesterThis pic is a little older and I have one more to photograph.Just making it easy to pheno hunt along with me:)
picture.php

#5 and #3 seem close

Latest posts

Latest posts