What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Americangrower

Veteran
Yeah the amount of wildlife around here is getting crazy. Everyday its either deer, coyotes or huge flocks of turkeys. Its like a damn petting zoo here.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Yeah AG,The wild life is unreal.
We all call them coyotes but there truely classified as Coy-Wolfs.

eastern-coyote-in-new-england-tina-mcmanus.jpg

My sister was roping me into watching her dog while she was going on vacation and I warned her about them because her pup was old.So she took my warning as me backing out of my duties and I said drop him off.
When she showed up there were 3 big males in my back yard looking at us looking at them.She was WTF.
You know what Im talking about AG...Big healthy animals

Americangrower

Veteran
Yeah you don't want to mess with them. Luckily they are pretty scared of humans but I've heard of tons of lil dogs being taken. My husky wolf that we just put down a few months ago used to chase them. They wanted no part of her 170lb ass..lol

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Yeah you don't want to mess with them. Luckily they are pretty scared of humans but I've heard of tons of lil dogs being taken. My husky wolf that we just put down a few months ago used to chase them. They wanted no part of her 170lb ass..lol

First and foremost sorry to hear about the loss of your dog.I know what that is all about.Very sad.
So She ran them out of town Huh:biggrin:...Good Good Girl:)

I have had many encounters over the years and noticed there behavior as being honorable.They seem to have an acute understanding of people and never over step there place.
I know this is going come out wrong but I have seen at least ten times were a coywolf was watching my kids playing out side.
My boys were playing in a maple tree with a rope swing and the k9 was watching them laying on the grass biting at fly's...just enjoying the moment. I yelled to the boys hey theirs a coyote watching you....They were like Yeah ok...Do we have to come in? :)

Another time I was laying in a hammock and i see 2 pups go by me and then 3 and then more.I had a den on my property that year.
There were 2 large males baby sitting them...teaching them.It took every once of there beings to not screw around.
2 pups jumped on one pup and then another leaped on the pile.The adult male came over and arched his back and they all scrambled to there feet and started to walk straight.
I counted 13 pups when they came back through....The experience was awesome on many levels.

Sorry but Im passionate about certain subjects....including weed

N8V Farmer

I share similar passions PH. Spent many years working with wildlife, management & conservation on Tribal reserves. That's an amazing shot, is that one you took, on your property?

Once in awhile when we're lucky, a pack of coyotes will come around at night and you can hear them vocalizing as they move about. Very cool. Though they are nowhere near the size you all must have i'm sure.

Looking forward to the last couple of reviews on the CQ!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Cherry Queen #3 Smoke assessment

picture.php

Ok I rolled up a spliff for this one too.The buds them self glisten and forced me to put a couple of buds under the loop to examine.They looked just amazing.The few trichomes that finish clear took on a very beautiful translucent amber tone. Fascinating View.
As before I tore the buds and got a good whiff of sour cherry with cherry being the dominant smell.
The buds were firm and braking them up brought me back years when I would get this sticky green Mass SS.Very gummy so I tried scissors and that was worse because it would flatten out the bud in to clumps of....green gum.i almost broke the rolling machine...Haha

So it was a timed test and the window got cracked...First hit was a head shot.
The taste of the smoke was sweet cherry that coated the mouth with medium expansion and silky smooth on the exhale....Good cure.

By the third drag The shit was under way and the forth was half hearted because we felt fully medicated after the third.

Power is front and center with a big feeling that we were going on a ride.Powerful
Body feels buzzy and the high is extreme.The best way to explain the high is extreme.

Dry mouth and running super strong..25 minute along

One hour into the ride and there is a calmer feeling, that is way more relaxed. We seem to have traded this body buzz feeling out for a complete body relaxation.Both relaxed mind and body as one.A lovely Dreamy state but moving around with no regrets or labor.Still powerful..less intense..Changed

1.5 hr in Night Hike...deer..owl.. peaceful bliss..Explore

Towards the end of the ride We were very relaxed and enjoying just being....True zoning out...watch documentary ...reading.
The whole ride lasted over 4 hours with a majority of it being in this zen relaxation state.With no couch lock.

The finish was a true soft landing leaving me neutral.

This was our first Go with the Cherry Queen and In hind sight less would have been more to reach optimal med level...the power was a blur to start but you cant uncook a hard boiled egg.

So to sum it up we felt it was blastoff to start and we were both glad to see it morph from this power house into The Dream!

picture.php

Thanks Bodhi and Friends

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I share similar passions PH. Spent many years working with wildlife, management & conservation on Tribal reserves. That's an amazing shot, is that one you took, on your property?

Once in awhile when we're lucky, a pack of coyotes will come around at night and you can hear them vocalizing as they move about. Very cool. Though they are nowhere near the size you all must have i'm sure.

Looking forward to the last couple of reviews on the CQ!

Hey N8V Farmer
No I didn't take that shot of the coywolf...I wish I did.:)Very cool being involved with wild life management.
I had read a book years ago when I was about 19 from a Canadian author named Farley Mowat who wrote a book call Never Cry Wolf.
A couple years back I went to a presentation on the Coy wolf after living amount them and having the opportunity to hear an authority on there behavior and the evolution of the coy wolf...the discussion went into there genetics and how they became hybridized in Ontario Canada.In my opinion they need to rename the coywolf...its a cross of western coyote,gray wolf and the eastern red wolf....A true hybrid.
koyvolk10.jpg

Woof...yeah getting off subject Cherry queen...one more to smoke and putting the line to bed.Mrs PH gave some of the #1 away to a ptsd person and it was well received.

N8V Farmer

Nice illustration of the ranges and types...I am familiar with that book as well. Very cool.

Nice to hear the feedback re the ptsd. I'd like to work with the OSHP to make some RSO in the future so always interested in medicinal effects of these strains. Its been awhile since I've been able to grow so I'm slowly getting back into the groove, finally legal here!

Thank you for the time and effort put in to your grow diary, truly a bang-up job! Checking your others out as well!

Peace and be well.

JHashmore

Hey Ph, just wanted to say thanks very much for making this journal and especially for writing the smoke reports. I got some of the Cherry Queen to run as my first seeds from Bodhi and this has gotten me amped to run them Asap.

I registered on this site just to say thanks! Any chance you plan on doing the #2 smoke report? Sounds like #1 May have been OMG dominant and #3 more leaning towards the Cherry. I look forward to it. Thanks again and keep it up.

Peace.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Ph, just wanted to say thanks very much for making this journal and especially for writing the smoke reports. I got some of the Cherry Queen to run as my first seeds from Bodhi and this has gotten me amped to run them Asap.

I registered on this site just to say thanks! Any chance you plan on doing the #2 smoke report? Sounds like #1 May have been OMG dominant and #3 more leaning towards the Cherry. I look forward to it. Thanks again and keep it up.

Peace.

Hello JHashmore and thank you for jumping on the ICmag to say Hello...This place has a lot to offer growers between knowledge and positive comradery.
Yeah glad you liked the Bang up job grow/smoke Impressions.The testers don't come free I have to put the work in and its always nice to find clear info on something you just bought or have banked.

So your questions on the #2 CQ smoke.....well I did start it but we are just coming out of having the flu. We did test it but we were both sick as a dog.I can tell you 2 things clearly from my notes.1 is its got the same power band as the #3 and she smoked out like cherry.

Haha yeah Medicinally it does not cure the flu :biggrin: So during the 1st trial run we were discussing effects in the moment and mrs PH said she felt dizzy.Yeah Love that's the flu not the weed.:biggrin:
Kinda scrapped it after that.

I try to test each plant separately under the correct circumstances with multiple people timed....I am a slave to my ways and what i feels is correct leaves me tardy especially with the burn reports.

Thanks again for your words and Bodhi seeds is a fantastic choice for Genetics.Cool guy too.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Next grow project Double down on Chem4

I sat and thought for 2 days on testers. Trying to look at it from different angles.Back and forth. Thinking about how we general grow out a line using the same male with different mothers. So decided to reverse it by putting the males on the spot and using chem4 as the vessel to see the male impact on offspring. Old mother Ghani and Wookie studs.The chem 4 seems to translated well in crosses...plus I love all chems🔥.

picture.php

Paper towel war....The competition for life.
picture.php

This cross just seems like it would produced some true Bodhi gems.:plant grow:
picture.php

Thank B and friends of the grow :ying: