What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Excellent post. As a matter of fact, it helped convince me to pull the trigger on the Cherry Queen...any feedback on the smoke itself? Just curious. Thanks!

Hey N8V Farmer...Glad you Posted up:)

So Yes on the smoke impression.....We started working on it today and have some good notes and interesting findings at the beginning of sorting through the 4 Cherry Queen plant we caught in the test.
I started with the #2 and it produced a awesome sat morning:)

Very cool on Joining ICmag and your CQ purchase.

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Grow impressions Cherry Queen #2

picture.php

This plant was a surprise in of itself, the falsehood of judging a book by its cover. Instead of a low lying narcotic bass Vibe. It displayed a much different up and dreamy day time High…who would have thunk!!
This plants power came on very slow. One should stop and pause in their session to find their own optimal comfort level or therapeutic level. The ceiling seems pretty tall but this has only been partially explored.

Funny part of the creep is it comes on and then you kinda say there we go and then a bit later you feel even more power. Deceptive…this stuff creeps up on you!!
I got this visual in my head of a car being filled with wet cement, at first it’s cool and then the whole car starts to buckle and collapse...... Ha-ha yeah that’s how it comes on.
Hit you square in the forehead and starts with a brightness to it or optimistic joyfulness.The smoke itself was smooth and creamy with sweet vanilla that enters with little expansion and no coughing....It's got a decent cure on it:)

picture.php

So 20 minutes in to this and we are throwing on are hiking boots and jackets heading out for a 6 mile hike through the woods and in and around the beaches.....following coyote trails and following our curiosities.
The motivation and visuals were a big plus for us...that was unanimous.Nature and winter beauty were enhanced.
There was some dry mouth but we were walk....There is some dry mouth without the walk I was told.
This test was performed as a wake n bake and my 1st try...Mrs-ph had been sampling.

This smoke journey ended with us dropping our jackets and making a huge plate of Homemade French toast which we plotted during our winter adventure.

picture.php

The power was way more than I thought it would be and it lasted around 2.5 hours.
Great daytime uplift,Motivation,The immediate feeling of joy. Really very little body High to it.
Zero Burn out...left me feeling like I did before I smoked.
Yes on the Munchies...cool talking to strangers but I was not a chatty Kathy either.
So I Like
:)

So Yeah that It on the Cherry Queen #2
Thanks for your Patients

ph

N8V Farmer

The lineage, structure and terpene profile interest me for possible breeding projects in addition to what she can provide individually sound promising. I have some bodhi old school hashplant that I really enjoyed and am thinking that may be the first cross with CQ once I get to know her well enough. Looking forward to info on the others as well.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The lineage, structure and terpene profile interest me for possible breeding projects in addition to what she can provide individually sound promising. I have some bodhi old school hashplant that I really enjoyed and am thinking that may be the first cross with CQ once I get to know her well enough. Looking forward to info on the others as well.

I want to be completely transparent on my lack of knowledge on the lineage of the Fat cherry and the Omg....I did get some info that is buried deep within this report.
I believe the Fat cherry Afghani is exclusive to bodhi and the OMG was shared out to at least one other breeder.
The growth pattern on these 4 uncut phenos was on a spectrum with the#1 being on the left and the #2 being on the far right.With the 5 & 3 filling in the middle.

Not to get off subject with the Cherry Queen and Terps which will be further explored as I make my way through the girls but the other testers.
The OGKB x Orgasmatron were simple mind blowing in the turp department.Looking forward to others experiencing these Lemon Juggernauts.I predict there could be a future male found in this line.That's my opinion not any kinda fact:biggrin:

Breeding out with the Cherry Queen will bring size and structure to your Hash Plant project and that exclusive cherry terp....Oh yeah plant tuffness.Looking forward to others growing outdoors.

I would Love to see your finished Hashplants...Yeah

ph

N8V Farmer

OSHP

OSHP

Pictures are bad but here is the oshp (if this works). She was very dense and very potent. Smoke is delicious (imo), flavors of pipe tobacco, leather and hashish.

I've been looking around for additional info on the CQ genetics but other than what you mentioned I haven't found much more on the FC component. OMG supposed to have a lemony character to her correct?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0724172055b (2).jpg
    0724172055b (2).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 15

N8V Farmer

Sorry for the sideways shots...i'm sure i'll be making all kinds of "noob" moves on this platform for a bit so please bear with me. ha.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sorry for the sideways shots...i'm sure i'll be making all kinds of "noob" moves on this platform for a bit so please bear with me. ha.
Dude I can't believe you even got them on as a new member...Good for you.I remember trying to load pics on Icmag for the first time.It was not pretty and had a lot of members saying we can see your picture.haha
Well she looks sweet and We appreciate your share.I have never seen any one grow out the Bodhi OSHP.

Pictures are bad but here is the oshp (if this works). She was very dense and very potent. Smoke is delicious (imo), flavors of pipe tobacco, leather and hashish.

I've been looking around for additional info on the CQ genetics but other than what you mentioned I haven't found much more on the FC component. OMG supposed to have a lemony character to her correct?

View Image View Image View Image
I do remember hearing some feedback on the old mother Ghani but it was crossed with something else so I kinda disregarded the info.The other thing is I try to grow without expectations of others.I just try and stay uninfluenced in my findings.
There is very little on both of these and well that's Ok by me.
Great hashplant Would love to take a couple tokes...Nice description:)

Oh now I can't wait to hear the rest of them. Nice report

Hey AG
Working on the next one as I speak....I appreciate your presence;)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Cherry Queen #1 Smoke Experience
Ok here we go
I started off this test by rolling a filter joint and broke the bud up by hand to avoid any contamination of any other plant material in the grinder. The bud left my fingers smelling of Garlic and Lime. The Buds themselves smelt aromatically of sweet lime and pepper. The room is engulfed in the aroma. They were greasy to the touch and not bad on the eyes. Green with orang/pinkish hairs.Firm cork hardness.

picture.php

Smoking brought on some expansion which brought on some coughing….I found the Material to be slightly dryer than my liking. Not harsh but not silky smooth
Ok this hits you immediately and taste of Strong Sour Citrus .I did not expect that.
Very nice smoke with this strong sour Lime/Grapefruit.
So it comes on strong and whacks you in the head and then creeped down to the body fairly fast.
The power out of the hole is an 8.5…this is good stuff. Thoughts are buzzy with some forgetfulness. Yeah I would not perform any super important tasks even though the feeling of motivation is part of the experience. Haha .I do time out my test and good thing because the conception of time is lost on the Cherry Queen #1.
Motivation…Get stuff done with a feeling of uplift and really comforting Body….Funny ,Good Mood.This is all over the place Wacky tobacky.

picture.php

Going in public was fun and challenging Yes Eyes become a bit lazy and some redness.
Ok about 20 minutes in there was an upgrade in power and it brought with it some trippy feelings and a moment of paranoia because it was a bit unexpected. We were at the grocery store standing over the fruit going wow look at the fruit.:)

picture.php

The high stayed consistent for about 2 hours and then changed into a bigger body high and a calming of the mind.It lasted well over 2.5 hours.Nice body high in the end some of us napped and some just chilled.
This was everyone's first try with the #1

Thanks ph

Americangrower

Veteran
Nice report brother, it sounds exactly like the Respect x LVPK #3 I just smoked. Except the paranoia part and the fact I kept rambling.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Nice report brother, it sounds exactly like the Respect x LVPK #3 I just smoked. Except the paranoia part and the fact I kept rambling.

I love having that ramble on effect...Especially when Mrs Ph is looking at me with the look of ....When are you going to shut the hell up.Haha...I just keep on preaching:scripture:
The paranoia offf the #1 was fleeting and fun...No shadows in the trees:biggrin:,,nothing like that.

I had a real spook the other night walking in the dark. I pulled out my led flash light because I noticed some movement in a field that caught my eye. About 30ft away there were 10 eyeballs looking back at me and simultaneously behind me I herd a splash.I was surrounded by coyotes.
Shit I did not expect that:)

We are going to hit another Queen Cherry tomorrow...Tried to get after it tonight but to much shit was going on so we decided tomorrow may work out well.